Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate when something changes and you don't have a clue why it did. :confused:

Ah, yes, Madam, it's down to those eejits at the Authorities, innit ?
Some buffoon decides he wants more time to play golf and sets his factory clocks accordingly.
Quite why he didn't say "ok lads, next week we start work at 8am, not 9, but the good news is we can finish at 4 not 5."
Then there was a War.

Can't do a damned thing about it, but at least you now have a clue as to "why".:rose:

How's the healing ?:kiss:

Staring at people and wondering how they manage to tie their shoe laces in the morning. Then you look at their shoes and they don't have laces.

Staring at people and wondering how they manage to tie their shoe laces in the morning. Then you look at their shoes and they don't have laces.

And then there was that rainy day when I was leaving the library. A woman was staring at my shoes as I stretched my galoshes over them. I looked at her, and she blushed. "I'm sorry," she said, "but I love watching men put those things on." I smiled and replied, "this could be the start of a beautiful friendship..."

Ah, yes, Madam, it's down to those eejits at the Authorities, innit ?
Some buffoon decides he wants more time to play golf and sets his factory clocks accordingly.
Quite why he didn't say "ok lads, next week we start work at 8am, not 9, but the good news is we can finish at 4 not 5."
Then there was a War.

Can't do a damned thing about it, but at least you now have a clue as to "why".:rose:

How's the healing ?:kiss:

Well, not quite that, but thanks.

Healing is great.

Unrelated blurt:

So instead of finding one story on that flash drive to go over, I found three. Where do I start?

I enjoy this part of Lit. I always learn something and the encounters are an unexpected pleasure. There's real people at the ends of these wires.:)

I enjoy this part of Lit. I always learn something and the encounters are an unexpected pleasure. There's real people at the ends of these wires.:)

Honestly,, I've made some of my best friends here. Sometimes I have trouble remembering what their Lit names were. :D

For the rest of this month, come up with one story idea every day.

Thirty days ago, I was grousing about how hard it is for me to come up with story ideas. Chloe challenged me to come up with one idea a day for a month. It wasn't easy, but I did it. I have a spreadsheet with 29 ideas for stories. Since the month was February, I'm gonna call it a win.

I'm still crazy jealous of you folks who can't seem to do a load of laundry without having three ideas for new stories. I had to work at it and make a concious effort to find ideas. But at least now I'll know where my next story is coming from for the next few years.

Thanks again, Chloe.

The knee is great. :rose:

Unrelated blurt:

I think it's time to do some rearranging. Maybe the bedroom. Or maybe I'll just organize the closet.

I commend the closet to your mind.
Leave the big stuff for when you've some reliable assisance in shifting 'heavy' stuff.

And the 'zip' tattoo ?
Maybe in Henna to see the effect ?
:kiss:

It's too early for this. I left my brain in the coffee cup. Darn time change is a little out of sync.

The average modern human brain is about 1500 cc; a coffee cup holds less than 200 cc. Has the vernal equinox altered space as well as time, or should I just suspend my gf? (Sorry. disbelief. I meant to say 'disbelief,' not 'gf.')

I commend the closet to your mind.
Leave the big stuff for when you've some reliable assisance in shifting 'heavy' stuff.

And the 'zip' tattoo ?
Maybe in Henna to see the effect ?
:kiss:

I decided to sleep in and take the day off. The tat is on the to-do list, but not at the top.

Unrelated blurt:

Snow? Are they serious? :eek:

The average modern human brain is about 1500 cc; a coffee cup holds less than 200 cc. Has the vernal equinox altered space as well as time, or should I just suspend my gf? (Sorry. disbelief. I meant to say 'disbelief,' not 'gf.')

:D My brain's anything but average. I didn't mean literally in the cup. But I've learned something. Kudos.

Don't suspend the gf. Nope. Not a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back