I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning all you lovely older men and hello to the beautiful women that love them...Have a good day all!
 
Good morning to all; hope it is a wonderdul day. Here in upstate NY It look beautiful, but temp is in low 30's
 
Good afternoon :) beautiful sunny day but still a little cold :(
Not cold enough to keep me out of the water :)
 
It was a pretty good day BeeLou......hope your evening went as well as your day did:)

Thanks so much DaddyJohn...Evening and night went well...Day today has been good.>I hope you are doing well and have had a good day!

Hoping everyone's day has been wonderful and that it will lead to a good morning, afternoon, evening, night where ever you may be..
 
Yes, nice to see and read these post. 46 and still finding those attractions from women.. I'd say outlooks and keep that fun mentality and physical wins. I learned from parents vitality of life.. great post..
 
One more to the mix?

I know there are 1000s of us if not millions, but here is one more "older man" (50) that would love to be loved! Ok if I join the thread?
 
Afternoon..Ancient and Honorable Sages...and the Sassy, Succulent Senoritas that salivate for us...:)
( I'm diggin' deep for these,.... folks... hahahahah)
 
Afternoon..Ancient and Honorable Sages...and the Sassy, Succulent Senoritas that salivate for us...:)
( I'm diggin' deep for these,.... folks... hahahahah)

Hey Trainer....Good to see you today..Hope you are well
 
G'Afternoon, SweetBee... hope your feeling at least half as good as you Look...:)
That would be.... uh.. Outstanding!!
 
Afternoon..Ancient and Honorable Sages...and the Sassy, Succulent Senoritas that salivate for us...:)
( I'm diggin' deep for these,.... folks... hahahahah)

LOL......Kudos MT.......you do come up with some good ones!!

Looks like everyone is having a good.....or at least a decent day.....started out with showers here..........still cloudy but the rain stopped and.........so far anyway.......seems to be holding off. At least the temp is still pretty warm.
 
I know there are 1000s of us if not millions, but here is one more "older man" (50) that would love to be loved! Ok if I join the thread?

I'm sure it's been said but I'll say it again, There is always room here... come on in and sit a spell....
Hmm For some reason I just had a "Doors" tune pop in my head.....

Afternoon..Ancient and Honorable Sages...and the Sassy, Succulent Senoritas that salivate for us...:)
( I'm diggin' deep for these,.... folks... hahahahah)

That was a good one.... I liked that..

Good Evening All you Sexy OMG's(Older Magnificent Guys) it's Rocking BBG comin at cha LIVE from Gator Central.....I Am up to my knickers in music tonight so I hope your ready.....The day was hot but the night is going to be sizzlin.....LMAO! hope everyone had a wonderful day...... tell me whats going on tonight.....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top