Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 03-28-2011, 06:33 AM   #326
jay57
Really Experienced
 
jay57 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: wirral
Posts: 124
and whats wrong with that? if you want you could play my flute, it hasnt been used for a while ,but, hey it still works,(i think)
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-28-2011, 06:37 AM   #327
LubyLoo
Really Experienced
 
LubyLoo's Avatar
 
LubyLoo is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Yorkshire, England
Posts: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by jay57 View Post
and whats wrong with that? if you want you could play my flute, it hasnt been used for a while ,but, hey it still works,(i think)
ok, this is what's wrong with it.....

waaa wawa waaawa wawawawa .... waaa wawawa wawawawawaaaaa!

not good eh? somehow just doesn't work...

flute? ......em.... are you being naughty?
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-28-2011, 06:43 AM   #328
jay57
Really Experienced
 
jay57 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: wirral
Posts: 124
me? being naughty? <blushes at the thought> no just being nice and offering my flute, i think your guitar may need tuning, i would offer my services but i am not cheap, i have been known to cost as much as a cup of tea and TWO chocolate biscuits
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-28-2011, 06:49 AM   #329
LubyLoo
Really Experienced
 
LubyLoo's Avatar
 
LubyLoo is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Yorkshire, England
Posts: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by jay57 View Post
me? being naughty? <blushes at the thought> no just being nice and offering my flute, i think your guitar may need tuning, i would offer my services but i am not cheap, i have been known to cost as much as a cup of tea and TWO chocolate biscuits

hmmmmm... *looks at jay... trying to work him out*

*puts kettle on...*

...you were being naughty weren't you?

*gets chocolate biscuits out from hiding place..*
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-28-2011, 06:49 AM   #330
j981
Literotica Guru
 
j981 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 657
Quote:
Originally Posted by LubyLoo View Post
All is good here Good morning
Yorkshires pretty nice today isnt it? Shame im stuck in my dingy office all day
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-28-2011, 06:51 AM   #331
jay57
Really Experienced
 
jay57 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: wirral
Posts: 124
<shuffles feet>you got me, im a baaaaaaaaaaad boy <eyes chocolate biscuits>
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-28-2011, 06:52 AM   #332
LubyLoo
Really Experienced
 
LubyLoo's Avatar
 
LubyLoo is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Yorkshire, England
Posts: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by j981 View Post
Yorkshires pretty nice today isnt it? Shame im stuck in my dingy office all day
Its brightening up here.. holds promise

poor you... not wanting to rub it in... but.... I'm on holiday today
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-28-2011, 06:57 AM   #333
LubyLoo
Really Experienced
 
LubyLoo's Avatar
 
LubyLoo is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Yorkshire, England
Posts: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by jay57 View Post
<shuffles feet>you got me, im a baaaaaaaaaaad boy <eyes chocolate biscuits>

haha .... thought you looked bad

* almost gives jay packet, but then puts 2 biscuits on a plate ....*

they're MINE!
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-28-2011, 06:58 AM   #334
j981
Literotica Guru
 
j981 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 657
Quote:
Originally Posted by LubyLoo View Post
Its brightening up here.. holds promise

poor you... not wanting to rub it in... but.... I'm on holiday today
Bah you suck!! Come break me out!!

I'll buy you an ice cream
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-28-2011, 06:59 AM   #335
LubyLoo
Really Experienced
 
LubyLoo's Avatar
 
LubyLoo is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Yorkshire, England
Posts: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by j981 View Post
Bah you suck!! Come break me out!!

I'll buy you an ice cream
Chocolate.. with chocolate sauce?
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-28-2011, 07:00 AM   #336
jay57
Really Experienced
 
jay57 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: wirral
Posts: 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by LubyLoo View Post
haha .... thought you looked bad

* almost gives jay packet, but then puts 2 biscuits on a plate ....*

they're MINE!
<watches were biscuits are hidden, checks pocket for handcuffs> so where is this guitar that needs tuning?<smiles innocently>
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-28-2011, 07:02 AM   #337
mattguize
Really Experienced
 
mattguize is offline
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Bedfordshire
Posts: 178
Quote:
Originally Posted by j981 View Post
Yorkshires pretty nice today isnt it? Shame im stuck in my dingy office all day
Feeling your pain...I keep telling myself the day will go faster if i dont look at the clock...but...
__________________
"What I really like about S&M, in its funny ant-sized way, is how it stands down there at the base of the mighty colossus of social authority and shakes it as hard as it can."
- Anon. quoted by R. J. Stoller in Pain&Pleasure: a Psychatrist Explores the World of S&M (1989)


"Understandably, the maximum physiological intensity of orgasmic response subjectively reported or objectively recorded has been achieved by self-regulated mechanical or auto-manipulative techniques...the lowest intensity of target-organ response was achieved during cotion."
- William Masters and Virginia Johnson, Human Sexual Response, (1966), who would have said it a lot better if they'd just said "wanking gives the best orgasms." Why on earth do we complicate all things sexual??
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-28-2011, 07:09 AM   #338
j981
Literotica Guru
 
j981 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 657
Quote:
Originally Posted by LubyLoo View Post
Chocolate.. with chocolate sauce?
AND chocolate sprinkles
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-28-2011, 07:27 AM   #339
LubyLoo
Really Experienced
 
LubyLoo's Avatar
 
LubyLoo is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Yorkshire, England
Posts: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by j981 View Post
AND chocolate sprinkles
*music from mission impossible plays...*

*changes into black jumper and black jeggings*

...anyone got a balaclava?
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-28-2011, 07:31 AM   #340
LubyLoo
Really Experienced
 
LubyLoo's Avatar
 
LubyLoo is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Yorkshire, England
Posts: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by jay57 View Post
<watches were biscuits are hidden, checks pocket for handcuffs> so where is this guitar that needs tuning?<smiles innocently>
....think he's a bit dodgy ... what's he got in his pocket? It's not a flute....

...look at that smile... hmmmm... guilty about something...
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-28-2011, 07:33 AM   #341
j981
Literotica Guru
 
j981 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 657
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by LubyLoo View Post
*music from mission impossible plays...*

*changes into black jumper and black jeggings*

...anyone got a balaclava?
Wooo

*waits patiently for you to spring me*
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-28-2011, 07:33 AM   #342
LubyLoo
Really Experienced
 
LubyLoo's Avatar
 
LubyLoo is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Yorkshire, England
Posts: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattguize View Post
Feeling your pain...I keep telling myself the day will go faster if i dont look at the clock...but...
At least you can have Lit in the background.. you naughty naughty boys

I can't when I'm at work ... but that's just as well really
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-28-2011, 07:37 AM   #343
LubyLoo
Really Experienced
 
LubyLoo's Avatar
 
LubyLoo is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Yorkshire, England
Posts: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by j981 View Post
Wooo

*waits patiently for you to spring me*
*borrows a long black leather coat from friend.... *

Ok... ready...

Ready j981?

........................

Ok...what trains do I need to get?
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-28-2011, 07:40 AM   #344
jay57
Really Experienced
 
jay57 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: wirral
Posts: 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by LubyLoo View Post
....think he's a bit dodgy ... what's he got in his pocket? It's not a flute....

...look at that smile... hmmmm... guilty about something...
<wonders why she is looking at my pocket, at least its not the one with my handcuffs in,or my flute, think she is up to something> so .............
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-28-2011, 07:45 AM   #345
j981
Literotica Guru
 
j981 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 657
Quote:
Originally Posted by LubyLoo View Post
At least you can have Lit in the background.. you naughty naughty boys

I can't when I'm at work ... but that's just as well really
Yeah i must admit tht browsing lit at work does lead to less productivity and more time spent daydreaming about having sex in the boss' office
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-28-2011, 07:46 AM   #346
mattguize
Really Experienced
 
mattguize is offline
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Bedfordshire
Posts: 178
Quote:
Originally Posted by LubyLoo View Post
At least you can have Lit in the background.. you naughty naughty boys

I can't when I'm at work ... but that's just as well really
One of the joys of working on my own time
__________________
"What I really like about S&M, in its funny ant-sized way, is how it stands down there at the base of the mighty colossus of social authority and shakes it as hard as it can."
- Anon. quoted by R. J. Stoller in Pain&Pleasure: a Psychatrist Explores the World of S&M (1989)


"Understandably, the maximum physiological intensity of orgasmic response subjectively reported or objectively recorded has been achieved by self-regulated mechanical or auto-manipulative techniques...the lowest intensity of target-organ response was achieved during cotion."
- William Masters and Virginia Johnson, Human Sexual Response, (1966), who would have said it a lot better if they'd just said "wanking gives the best orgasms." Why on earth do we complicate all things sexual??
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-28-2011, 07:47 AM   #347
j981
Literotica Guru
 
j981 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 657
Quote:
Originally Posted by LubyLoo View Post
*borrows a long black leather coat from friend.... *

Ok... ready...

Ready j981?

........................

Ok...what trains do I need to get?
Yep, im in Leeds so il leave the rest yo you Luby
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-28-2011, 09:52 AM   #348
Kentish
Virgin
 
Kentish is offline
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: London UK
Posts: 11
Hi 60 male from Kent here, any ladies interested?
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-28-2011, 02:02 PM   #349
LubyLoo
Really Experienced
 
LubyLoo's Avatar
 
LubyLoo is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Yorkshire, England
Posts: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kentish View Post
Hi 60 male from Kent here, any ladies interested?
Hello Kentish

My God.. what happened in here... ? Turned my back for 5 mins... oh ok, 5 hours.... and you all do a runner

....you don't want me to start singing again now, do you??? !!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-28-2011, 02:08 PM   #350
LubyLoo
Really Experienced
 
LubyLoo's Avatar
 
LubyLoo is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Yorkshire, England
Posts: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by LubyLoo View Post
Hello Kentish

My God.. what happened in here... ? Turned my back for 5 mins... oh ok, 5 hours.... and you all do a runner

....you don't want me to start singing again now, do you??? !!!

*tumbleweed tumbles past.....*



where was I.....

takes a deeeep breath......
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:30 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.