My Father in law (closed for LittleGary and Loisbunny)

I could feel her tight cunt squeezing my cunt as I repeatedly slammed my cock in and out of her. I grabbed her hips and watched her expression in the mirror as I roughly fucked her, her big tits mashed against the dresser, her eyes half closed with pleasure.

For a few minutes the room was a mixture of her moans of pleasure and the slapping of skin against each other. My hands ran all over her ass, as I smiled with anticipation.

Reaching forward, I grabbed her neck in one hand as I slid one of my thumbs into her tight ass.
 
His cock filled me completely as he forced me roughly unto the dresser. I hadn't been fucked this hard, or this good in years. I watched him grinning as he slammed that massive cock repeatedly into my wet and willing pussy.

I listened to our labored breathing my moans and his grunts and groans filling the air mixed in with the scent of sex. I lifted my knee up on the dresser changing the angle for a little while before he pulled my knee back down, and grabbed my hips, slamming his cock deep inside of me with all his brute strength. I started cumming as his continued his assault, his hands now roaming freely around my body.

I looked at his face in the mirror with half lidded eyes, and noticed him staring down at my ass. As an even bigger grin grew on his face, I could feel his fingers racing around big tight brown opening, then the preeure of one of his big fingers or thumb sliding into that same tight opening.

"What are you doing?" I ask slightly afraid.
 
What are you doing

I could hear the fear in her voice as I slid the first finger up her ass.

"Just relax" I assured her." This is gonna happen, it will be a lot more enjoyable for you if ou are relaxed."

I began to work the first finger in and out of her ass, my cock still filling her creaming cunt. I added a second finger, and finally a third as her body heaved in front of me.

As Jodi leaned over the dresser, exhausted, her head resting on her arms, I pulled my hard cock from her cunt, and rubbed it against her tight brown opening. I spit on her ass, for just a little more lubrication, and then slowly began to force my cock into her extremely tight ass.
 
I could feel Mom getting closer and closer to another cum. Her hips were bucking against my face even harder, As I flicked my tongue against her tender nub, my fingers still teasing her ass. I had to fight the urge to shove my finger in her tight opening.

Her tongue and mmouth were doing amazing things to my cock, and I knew that I wouldn't be far behind my Mom if I even made it that far.

As her pelvis pressed against my face, my cock sank deep inside of her mouth, and I couldn't hold it any longer.

"Awww shit Mom" I cried as I began to shoot my load into her warm mouth.
 
Just Relax. This is gonna happen, it will be a lot more enjoyable for you if you are relaxed He growled at me.

I struggled a little, but I knew that he was too big and strong for me. Finally I laid my head down on my arms, exhausted from the hard fucking he had given me so far.

I felt his hands on my ass, and then something was shoved up my ass, as his cock sawed in and out of me. The pressure in my ass continued to grow as he fucked me harder, my body moving even closer to yet another glorious orgasm. Then he stopped, and I felt a void in my pussy, and I knew that he was about to take my ass for the first time.

"Nooooo" I begged him. "Nobody has ever fucked me there" I creied out as I struggled in front of him. He slapped my ass hard, and told me to settle down, as he spit on his cock, and then slowly began to force it into my ass. I began to moan loudly as pain tore through my body.
 
I grinned broadly as Jodi began to struggle as my cock began to fill her tight little ass. I placed one big hand on the back of her neck, keeping her pinned against the dresser while I fed my cock ever deeper.

Nooooo she practically screamed as my cock parted her tight brown ring.
Nobody has ever fucked me there

I wasn't sure if I believed her or not. But the thought tht I might be her first helped to flame my desire even higher.

As she squirmed and moaned, I began to work my cock n and out of her ass, feeding her more and more of my large member.

"Play with yourself while I fuck your tight little ass" I ordered her. This chick had me so horny that I knew I wouldn't be able to last long, but I also knew this wouldn't be the last time I would use her body.
 
I could feel Billys cock swelling as I approached my own orgasm, my hips bucking against his face, as his hands grabbed my ass, his fingers brushing against my ass.

Awww shit Mom I heard his muffled cry as he began to shoot his hot sticky cum into my mouth.

My own pleasure was muted as I tried desperately to contain every drop of his seed within my mouth.

"mmmmmmm" was all I could manage as my bobdy went rigid, my cunt pressed tightly against his mouth.
 
(Kelly Walker)

Kelly slammed the bathroom door behind her, her own lusts unsatisfied by her most recent lovemaking session with Mark. There had to be something going on. He seemed to have little interest in her, no matter how hard she tried. He always blamed it on being tired, but even when he did manage a decent hard on, he could never keep it up for long. As Kelly climbed into the shower, she thought about her father in law, and wondered what he was doing. She had promised herself that she was going to stay away from him, that she was going to be true to Mark, but then she remembered the things they had done, and how he had made her feel, and butterflies filled her stomach again.
 
Last edited:
Play with yourself while I fuck your tight little ass He growled at me as he began to fuck me with his huge member. Tears were actually streaming from the corners of my eyes as he repeatedly shoved his cock in and out of my ass, one hand on my hip, the other hand reaching up to play with my tits, alternating between pulling on my nipples and palming my tit.

I reached down and did what he said, my finger rubbing my clit as I became more accustomed to the sensations of something that large being shoved up my ass. Pretty soon the sensation was almost pleasurable, and my fingers were bringing me closer to yet another orgasm, my hips moving back to meet his forward thrusts.
 
I could hear Mom moaning around my cock as I began to shoot my load into her mouth. Her hips slammed against my face, and her whole body went rigid as we came together in her bed. I continued to lick her cunt, sucking up the sweet juices that flowed from within her, my fingers rubbing lightly against the puckered brown opening to her ass.

At last my cock was fully drained, and Mom let my cock slip from her mouth as I untangled myself from between her legs. "Wow" that was hot Mom. I exclaimed as I reached up to fondle her large tits.

I wondered what else Mom and I would be doing in the near future.

"I hope this won't be the last time."
 
I could actually hear the bitch sobbing as I fucked her beautiful little ass. Finally she began to do what I told her, her fingers playing over her clit as I pounded my cock in and out her tight hole.

My fingers pulled on her nipples as I felt my orgasm beginning to build. I could feel her beginning to match my thrusts, her hips sliding back to meet my thrust, her breath becoming harder, more eratic, her nipples becoming even harder and longer on top of those magnificent tits.

Finally I couldn't take any more, and I slammed into her one last time. My cock fully buried in her ass as I shot my spunk deep inside her.

"Ohhhh shit you little slut." I moaned as I pulled my cock from her ass, rolling her unto the floor. I continued to shoot my spunk unto her chest and face, rubbing my cock across her face.

"Clean me up" I ordered as I offered her my cock to suck.
 
I began to cum as he slammed into my ass again and again.

"Oh God, Oh God, Oh Goddddddd!!!!!" I moaned with an intensity I had never felt before as I felt him go stiff behind me, his cock spasming deep inside of me.

Ohhhh shit you little slut He growled as he pulled out of me, spinning me unto my back as his cock continued to spurt. His hot sticky cum coating my face and chest.

My own orgasm finally began to subside as he wiped his cock on my face, quickly sliding it between my parted lips before I had a chance to react.

Clean me up he ordered as he shoved it deeper into my mouth.

I began to lick him as directed. I was totally conflicted. One part of me hating him for taking my ass without permision. The other part loving the massive orgasm I had just experienced.

"Happy" I asked with a snarl after several seconds of licking.
 
Tonya:
Wow that was hot Mom Billy reached up to play with my tits before I slid off him.

I hope this won't be the last time

I turned to look at him, the hopeful look on his face melting my heart even more.

"I don't think it will be honey" I said as I kissed him on the lips. Let's see what tomorrow brings. I slowly moved from his room and back into my bathroom, anxious for the next day.
 
Happy the little bitch asked me as she lay before me covered in cum.

I laughed at the sight before me, confident that this wouldn't be the last time I would see her like this.

"Pretty happy" I laughed as I stod up and began to get dressed. "I think you'll do better next time."

I watched the angry look on her face as I tied my shoes. I was happy that I had installed the camera's several days before, and could hardly wait to get home and see what I had captured.

"I'll be back in the next day or two. You won't know when, but you had better have something sexy to wear for me."

Without another word, I headed out the door.

The house was quiet when I got home, and I quickly went down into my basement, locking the door to my room behind me.
 
Kelly Walker:

Kelly finished her shower, and crawled back into bed. Her stomach churned as she struggled with whether to be true to Mark, or to resume her depraved relationship with her father-in-law. Finally she fell asleep.

The next morning Kelly rose early and helped Mark get off to work. He reminded her that he had a business dinner and would be home very late, and not to wait up.

Stomach still churning with indecision, Kelly did a quick 20 minute DVD workout, then another 20 minutes on the elliptical before heading up to shower.
 
Jim spent a few hours editing the video he had captured at Jodi's place. She was sure a hot piece of ass. He'd give her a day or two to settle down before going back over there. He made a copy of the video, and sent it to a PO box he had, just in case.

Still not tired he went through some of the videos he had made of his hot daughter in law. He turned on the feed to her bedroom, and watched as she tossed and turned. He rewound the feed, hoping to get some video of her undressing, and nearly laughed as he watched her sorry lovemaking session with his son. Maybe if things didn't improve for her soon in that area, she would be back begging to suck his cock. In the meantime, there were a few more hot Moms in the neighborhood that Jim had plans to get to know a little more intimately.

The next day Jim was up before dawn, walking the neighborhood, checking out the Milfs as they went to work, taking notes as to who was home, when they left for work, etc. When he saw Marks car drive by, he headed back home.

He walked in as Kelly headed up the stairs to take a shower, her thin shorts and shirt plastered against her sweaty skin. Jim eyed her up and down before heading down to his room.

"You know where I am when you want to get fucked good and hard" He growled as he started towards his room. "You'd better come dressed to turn me on, and be prepared to play hard." He didn't expect her to come down, he just wanted her to know that he wasn't prepared to beg her to come and fuck him.
 
Mom gave me some hope that this wouldn't be the last time I got to fuck her.

I don't think it will be honey. Let's see what tomorrow brings

I watched her leave my room, and I fell asleep in no time.

The next day, she was already gone by the time I woke up. I fixed myself a little breakfast, and started my rounds of landscaping.
 
Tonya:

Billy was still sound asleep when I was getting ready for work. I smiled as I headed out the door, thinking about last night, and what was possibly in store for tonight. There weren't many people out as I walked to my car. The garage door had stopped working a couple of days before, and I was forced to park in the driveway. I noticed a man walking through the neighborhood as I climbed into my car. I adjusted my short skirt before closing the door. The man just kept walking, and I relaxed as I drove out of the subdivision.

Kelly:

Jim walked in as I was headed up the stairs. He eyed me over pretty good before heading towards the basement.

You know where I am when you want to get fucked good and hard. You'd better come dressed to turn me on, and be prepared to play hard.

I hurried up the stairs and into my bathroom. My head was a mass of conflicting thoughts. I hated him because of his arrogance, but I also knew that his cock would feel so good. I stepped into the shower and cried as the hot water cascaded over my body.
 
Jim headed back into the basement and started to go over his notes. There were an awful lot of Milfs in the neighborhood. In fact the next woman on his list was going to be the Mother of that little shit that he had captured fucking Jodi on his video equipment. The little shit was going to help Jim fuck his Mother.

Jim thought about Kelly upstairs, and knew that it was only a matter of time before she was back in his bed. His son was cheating on her, anyone could tell. If not tonight, by the end of the week she would be back.

Jim headed up the stairs with his tool box. He waited in some bushes out of sight at his next potential victims house until he saw the kid head down the street with his landscaping equipment. He waited 5 minutes before sneaking to the back and letting himself in. He was still amazed how many people left their doors unlocked. The big privacy fence gave him just what he needed as well.

The next hour flew by, but he managed to get his cameras installed in out of the way places. He placed a camera in every bedroom and bathroom, taking a little time to log unto every computer and plant key loggers as well as give himself remote access so he could scan there hard drives later. Within an hour and a half he was back in his basement logging into the womans computer.
 
Kelly:

The shower was just what I needed. I felt better, although confused as to what to do. I decided the best thing to do, was to get away from the house. I soon found myself at the mall. The next few hours flew by, and I found that most of my purchases were a little sexier and more daring than I would normally get. I sent over and hour in Victorias secret getting a few things. As I headed out to the car, I thought about what Jim had said about wearing something that would turn him on. I wondered if anything I had would do the trick. I still had a few outfits I hadn't worn from or previous shopping excursion. I couldn't believe I was even thinking about wearing something to please that man. I drove around town for an hour battling my inner demons, before I found myself in front of the same adult store that Jim and I had been to just a few days before.

It was still as dark as I remembered it, and I quickly moved around the store, trying to avoid the leers of the gentlemen guests. I decided against trying anything on, worried about what might go on in their dressing rooms quickly buying a few outfits, and a few items I thought might be of interest. 20 minutes later I was home in my bedroom.
 
Last edited:
Jim fired up each camera, and smiled to himself as each of the cameras fired up without problem, giving him access to all areas of the house. Next he logged on remotely to the computer he had found in the boys room. He found a lot of porn, most of it dealing with Milfs, but also a folder that dealt with sex between mothers and sons. He was about to log out and try the other computer when he found the Mother lode. A whole folder full of pictures that somebody had taken of the kids mom wearing a bunch of different costumes, and then the topper, a video of the woman posing and then fucking her son. Jim sat there stunned, a huge erection throbbing painfully as he watched the woman fuck her son in his bedroom. He quickly copied the files and exited the computer, his heart pounding as he thought of what he could do with this damning video. Wondering what the woman would be willing to do to get it back. He smiled as he began to watch it again his mind already beginning to spin with another evil plot.
 
Kelly:

I sat in my room for a good half hour, looking through my new purchases, as well as pulling the stuff I had bought before back out of hiding. I looked at my cheerleading out fit, and the schoolgirl outfits I had worn before, and remembered what had happened. I knew that Jim had really liked them, but I had a feeling he would want something different. I smiled as I went into the bathroom, taking a long time to do my makeup and hair, before slipping on a thong, garter belt and silk thigh high stockings. I pulled out a tiny black skirt that barely covered my ass, and a black shelf bra that softly held up my breasts, but left my nipples free. Finally I slipped on a see through black top, and grabbing a small bag with a few items headed out of my room.

A few minutes later I was in the basement outside Jims door. Taking a deep breath, I quickly knocked on his door before I could change my mind.

"Jim It's me Kelly. Can I talk to you please."
 
Jims mind was still reeling with all the possibilities for the hot neighbor when he heard the knock on his door, and Kelly asking if she could talk to him.

"Just a second" he called out as he stopped the video, and started the cameras in his room. He wasn't sure what Kelly wanted, but he wanted to be prepared for anything that she might say or want to do in his room.

He was slightly surprised to see Kelly dressed the way she was. He had half expected her to ask him to leave the house now that their deal was done.

He boldly looked her up and down, admiring the way the stockings clung to her legs, and how the skirt only covered a small portion of her ass. Her breasts and hard nipples were easily visible through the thin blouse.

"To what do I owe this pleasure?"
 
Kelly looked at the grin on his face as his eyes traveled all over her nearly naked body.

To what do I owe this pleasure

"I think you know why I am here" For some reason all the apprehension and doubt she had been feeling disappeared. "I came for that hard fucking that you promised me."

She walked into the room and spun around. "I hope you like this outfit"

Kelly looked down at the bulge in Jims pants, and smiled herself. "It appears that you do." She handed him the bag. "These are for you."

Without another word, she slid to her knees in front of him, and carefully removed his cock from his pants. Licking her lips she looked up at Jim before licking around the large head.
 
Jim watched as Kelly sauntered into his room and handed him a bag.

These are for you

She quickly got down on her knees and had his cock out and in her mouth before he could say another word.

"On you, that outfit is really hot"

Jim looked through the bag as Kelly worked on his cock. "Hmmm a few interesting items."

"So are you here to be my little slut again Kelly?" He asked as he grabbed the camera off the nightstand and began to focus on her face, her mouth full of his cock.

Jim began to snap picture after picture of Kelly sucking his cock.

"Are you willing to do everything I want, whenever I want?"
 
Back
Top