The English Gentleman (Closed)

Lady_Jade666

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 9, 2017
Posts
3,279
19966603602_a88b791fdf_b.jpg


Katness Green
22​

Not long ago Kat had to watch as her family ended up dying in front of her. On her twentieth birthday her father gave her tickets to see phantom of the opera up close and then after the program she would get to meet the people. Her father was the sheriff and new the right people. Her mother was a well loved music teacher that everyone seemed to like unfortunately it was going to be the night that she would never forget and she forever changed. Trusting people would be kind of hard since she had no friends to help her deal with the loss that she was going to. After the beautiful night they had they were heading home and unfortunately her father did not see in time before she knew it, they were hit badly from a car going 55 on a 30 the man in the car that hit them ended up dying, his body was ejected through his windshield and thrown a few feet ahead of the car the drunk killed instantly. It was her parents That were not lucky enough to die quickly, she managed to crawl out of the car. She had a broken wrist, a couple of broken ribs and cuts all over her body. She was in severe pain, but she managed to get her parents out she laid her mother and father as she was on her knees between them looking at them. Her father was going to be the first that would die from the broken bones and the internal injuries.

He made sure to tell his daughter about a man that she knew very little about. His name was Adrian. They met each other when he went to England before she was born. It was one more fling before settling down and being a husband and future father. They met at Oxford and they connected almost instantly, her father made her promise before he died that she would seek him out all the information she needed was in the lock box and the code was her year of birth. She promised her father and he was soon gone. It was her mother that was getting weaker. She was telling her daughter just how special she was how grateful that she had the opportunity to raise her as long as she was able to and to apologize for not being there not being able to see her fall in love, not be able see her get married or have children, but she would be there in spirit as her father would be to watch out for her and to guide her. When the ambulance finally came, her father was dead and her mother ended up dying only 3 minutes before they got to the hospital. They tried to resuscitate her, but it did not work. She felt as everything inside her was dead. When she went into the box her father told her about it was the deed to the house to the cars in a while, playing everything that she would get the life insurance policy from both of them that the house was paid, the cars were paid for.

There was no need to worry about bills. She ended up dropping out of college because she was going to become a vet technician. She couldn't focus on the work and knew that if she got far behind she would never be able to come up for air, so she just decided to leave she gave herself a few months before writing to the man whose address was in the box it didn't take long for her to get a package within a month. She read how sorry he was how grateful that he knew her father and that if she needed help with anything to not hesitate to call him or to write him. She took that time to get to know him to get a feel for him she had heard his voice many times over the phone. And they even chatted online and he had been trying for a very long time to get her to go over to this country. She allowed some wounds to heal and within the next year and a half she was able to make the transition over there. She knew that she was going to spend time with him since he offered his spare room for her to be over there so he did not need to worry about the hotels. She bought a ticket. It was a round trip ticket since she was going to be over there. A good month or so. But finally, she knew that she was going to falling in love and never come back. She was nervous the whole plane right there she got a ticket that went straight through so she didn't have to have connecting flights

Once they landed, which the flight took about 20 hours or so she got off, the plane, grabbed her luggage and walked to where she was told to meet him, she ended up getting directions from someone that worked there so she didn't did not get lost and make them wait. Then she noticed a gentleman he was unsure about how old he was, I figured he had father about 40 or so who had her name written on a big piece of cardboard, she stop walking for a moment, closed her eyes and took a deep breath now herself, hoping that this was not going to be a mistake once she was ready, she opened up her eyes she stood before the man.

"Adrian?" She said some what shyley.
 
The drive back to his house

.



Adrian met Stuart, Kat’s father whilst they were both studying their Mscs together in Ergonomic Engineering in the early 80s. Stuart was an American and had a slightly warped sense of humour, similar to Adrian. As such they soon became buddies, and then as the year progressed friends.

And so as they graduated, they vowed to keep in touch. That was before the internet, and so at times their contact was infrequent, and often it was Adrian who kept in touch more so, in part because his work required him to travel stateside two or three times a year, and when he could, he would always manage to visit him if possible.

That was when he first met Kat their daughter as a little baby in arms. But as the internet opened up, they exchanged email addresses and then became Facebook friends. And so, their friendship was rekindled.

So Adrian was saddened to hear of the tragic accident that left Kat as a young woman alone and parentless in the world. Having lost his wife a few years ago to cancer, he sympathised, as he could, at least in part relate to her angst, her loneliness, her guilt.

He flew out to attend the funeral and spoke to Kat, but she was too full of grief to really remember. On top of that, she was still recovering from her own injuries.. And so when she contacted him out of the blue, he was taken aback.

But he replied to her email, with a simple empathetic email. And it wasn’t long before they started to contact each other once, and then two or three times a week; for the most part.

Meanwhile, Adrian left the rat race and moved to a quiet market town/city in the west country. London was still around a two-hour drive or train ride.

During their emails and Facebook messages, the two had started to flirt slightly. Nothing outrageous, but he would compliment her on her photos and the like. As their friendship grew, Kat expressed her interest in visiting the UK, to travel around the UK and Europe.

And so here he was, standing at the ‘release point’ for visitors to the UK, standing landside to immigration and customs waiting for Kat to emerge.

He knew what she looked like, at least from meeting her at the funeral and her photos on Facebook, he wasn't sure if he would recognise her in the flesh.

And then he thought he recognised her, her short reddish hair, looking a right mess, but also kinda cute with it; but then she had been travelling for 20 hours… She had a loose baggy top on and a pair of leggings, attire that so many girls her age seem to wear these days on flights. But then it does appear to be comfortable attire for a confined space.

He saw her approach, unsure whether to offer her a hug or what…

“Hi Kat” he offered as she spoke to him, “yes I’m Adrian. Good to finally meet you after all this time.”

He met her dark mysterious blue eyes and smiled.

Please let me take your suitcase. He leads her through the maze to the short term car park, opening the boot to place the suitcase inside.

“How tired are you? Do you want anything before we leave, its a two hour or so drive. If you want to snooze, you can sit in the back if you like? Be slightly more comfortable.”
 
The whole plane ride she did a lot of thinking she did not really know why her father wanted her to meet him to spend time with him it wasn't until he found out that he ended up losing a life to cancer maybe a little something to do and have needing her as much as she needed him maybe he was trying to put his daughter with him it was something she would never ever know because he wasn't able to tell her but the second she laid eyes on him, she really wanted to get to know him better. She allowed him to take her suitcase. The funny thing was as she wasn't used to this she had never dated guys number one problem was she found it hard to trust and she liked older guys she never liked anybody her own age because most guys her age were still children. She did not know how to feel about him because she didn't really know him, but that was why she was here, she hoped that once she got to know one that they would be pretty good friends and who knew where that would go. But she had a feeling, but this man before her was the last time she had to her father, and that in itself made her really want to know him he seemed kind and good hearted. And believed that perhaps she was meant to be here to protect him from going over the edge, just like she almost did how many times she thought about suicide but did not do it.

" Right now, I'm feeling good and not tired, I'm sure I'll probably end up feeling it a few hours jet lag, I've been told will happen. Especially since that was my first plane ride and the reason why I did not eat the whole time cause I thought I was going to throw up, but the second I found you that was when I knew I was here. I would like to grab a bite to eat, though before leaving, especially if it's getting on the couple of hours or so, besides this is our adventure now. About time that you get to know me and I get to know you and I want to thank you for being there for me at the funeral, even though I wasn't the greatest company. My father told me a little about you and dad never told me why he wanted me to seek you out, but I have a feeling I might know what it was. And I think I should probably tell you why I think that might be." she placed her hand on his shoulder and smiled at him, she could see a little restaurant across the way and motioned for him to come. She had a lot to learn but wanted to learn.
 
.


Adrian listened to Kat as she spoke quickly, and often changing direction in her little monologue. But he nodded, realising that he just needed to listen and be seen to be listening as he tried to make sense of what she was saying.

She was clearly thanking him for being at the funeral which he just muted “It was all I could do” He also realised that she was clearly hungry, and the franchise restaurant across the road would be suitable; nothing special but it would give her the opportunity to eat. But some of her monologue confused him, especially about her adventure, or rather ‘Our’ adventure, and why her father wanted her to find him. That didn't quite make sense, but he saved the thoughts for a more suitable moment.

He looked into her eyes, and realised how lovely, mysterious they were, and her lovely auburn hair.

“Let's go and have a light lunch” he stated as he locked the car behind him, and started to walk across the road.

“Remember the traffic flow is opposite to what you are used to Kat!” as she almost stepped out in front of an oncoming car. But soon they were seated as a waitress approached them, with their menus.

They ordered a drink, Adrian had water and a flat white coffee and started to browse the menu before stating their order.

With the waitress walking away, Adrian smiled.

“So Kat, how was your first flight?”
 
She didn't realize how she was sounding to him. She was just really really excited and was saying a bunch of different shit pretty quick. She took a deep breath and sighed softly when they were sat down, she ordered an ice tea with lemon and looked at the menu she was greatful when she saw burgers and fries, but knew they weren't called fries over there. She looked at him and thought about how the plane ride was. it didn't take her long to realize she was staring at him or more staring at him. But then asked how her first plane ride was she thought about it sat back and thought about it, rather content.

" Sorry for all the rambling, its just I'm really excited to be here, and I know I'm kind of saying a lot of different shit, all at once and it's kind of confusing, so I apologize for that. As for the plane ride? It was really interesting, very long, very very long, but I didn't sleep the whole way, I just stared out the window and saw all the different lands. The sea , mountains which were beautiful. " she was rather content about this moment with him and began to wonder what would happen on this trip.

"Thanks for inviting me, hope you don't mind a girl who rambles when nervous, have a hard time talking to men I find attractive." She blushed and looked away she couldn't believe she said it, it just came out. But she was honest, Kat could be one of the most honest people you could know.

" Brought my Violin with me, maybe I could play it for you sometime?" She asked changing the subject fast hoping he didn't catch that.
 
Last edited:
.

He chuckled as she mentioned the rambling on a bit. He thought of something that he had always wanted to do to a pretty chatterbox but had never really had the opportunity to try it for real. But he was also aware that it could end up with a slapped cheek!

“Well I’m glad you had a good trip, flying can be interesting, but can also be laborious… “

"Thanks for inviting me, hope you don't mind a girl who rambles when nervous, have a hatred time talking to men I find attractive."

Adrian was somewhat taken aback by her confession that she found him attractive. He was considerably older than her, and whilst he did exercise, had scope to lose more weight.

“Well it was, is my pleasure to have you. And of course glad to be able to offer you a base whilst you travel around the UK and even Europe?”

As they chatted, the waitress returned with their drinks and Adrian took a sip of his coffee as he watched her.

“And thank you for your compliment, I think!” he offered as he grinned. “It's Not every day someone young enough to be my daughter comments that they find me handsome.”

He took another sip of his coffee before continuing. “Your rather pretty yourself Kat, I’m sure men must be queuing up to date you?” winking cheekily at her as he spoke.
 
She smiled by what he said about taking it as a compliment he was rather kind about it but when it came to what he said about guys must be lining up that would be a not really moment. Because she was the kind of girl that stayed away from people she didn't know because she was far from anti social but there was just the way she was how the ball rolled and when it came to it she just hoped it was worth it she preferred older men didn't want boys did not want to give her heart to a boy that was how she thought of things.

" Your sweet but there are not guys lining up kinda picky about the guys are like, and it's not like I've ever dated so I'm too picky, I guess." She skilled sipping her tea.
 
.


He raised his eyebrows at the ‘not dated’ part of her last comment. He found that kinda hard to believe as she was rather pretty, alluring, but it could be.

“So waiting for Mr Right to come along with his zimmer frame or mobility scooter?” he joked.

At that moment, the waitress returned with their food. Adrian ordered a simple chicken Caesar as he wasn’t that hungry, but thought he ought to eat to keep Kat company.

As they ate, conversation slowed for a while, but he kept looking at her, wondering if she really hadn’t dated, was even a virgin.

“Nah she can’t be’ he said to himself.

"Food good Kat?" he asked.
 
She smiled and nodded she was content and happy that he was so sweet and the way he looked at her she couldn't help but smile at him. She had a feeling he did not believe her on one vital thing, well not vital but who knows.

"Wonderful food need to get use to the language since you use different names for things. But as for the other thing, no I've never had a boyfriend, spent all my time on my a studies and now that I'm out? Maybe to late to find someone"
 
.

He listened as she spoke about her studies and then replied.

“Well maybe in a year or so, you may want to resume your studies? No need to dismiss them entirely. Afterall, you are young, free and single and the world is your oyster.”

He took a piece of chicken and munched as she then mentioned about looking for a bf.

“There isn't a rush, just wait till you meet Mr Right, or even Miss right!” he grinned. “Afterall in this day and age, why limit yourself to only 50% of the fish!” grinning.

“Anyway when you are ready, we start the drive to my abode.”
 
She smiled at him she really liked him and once she finished her lunch and tea and nodded to him showing she was done, she got up and went to the passenger side of the car, she sighed and wondered what was going to happen. "Who knows maybe I found Mr. Right you never know."
 
Arrival at his home

.


Adrian laughed with an element of apprehension as she made her comment about having found ‘Mr Right’.

But he made small talk about the UK as he started to drive from the airport to the Motorway, the M4 as they headed West towards Bath where he now lived on his own. As the car settled down, and the engine drone almost constant, it wasn't long before KAt was asleep in the passenger seat as he drove the 100 or so miles to his residential street in the Bath outskirts, on Pristegate’s way close to Priestgate’ s Park was uneventful. That part of the university, was once part of a theological college, for the Church of England; before it had merged with the developing campus during early Edwardian years, around 100 years ago. The park was once part of the college grounds, but was now maintained by the local council, though the park leads to the nearside of the main campus; where Adrian and his wife, before she died worked, the close proximity meaning he often walked to work most days. The route led them to the old Edwardian extension of the city, in the boom years just after the first world war.

“Here we are,” Adrian stated as he turned into Priestgate’s Way, and parked outside the tall Edwardian townhouse, clearly consisting of at least three floors, and a basement. He turned to wake his sleepy passenger.

The house was one of five or six properties on the street that was still a townhouse, and not had been modified into flats (apartments). They had bought the property when they both grew tired of the ‘Rat Race’ that was the Financial Square Mile within the City of London. Both had been working for accountancy firms, Adrian as a network manager and Clare as an Audit Accountant. They had been able to buy the property, and renovate it over a period of time, as they had been unable to have children.

“Wakey Wakey Kat!” he repeated, the car now in silence as he held the ignition key in his hand. “Were here.”

Adrian opened the boot, and took the two bags, and started to carry them up the few steps to the front door and into the long hallway where he placed the suitcases down.

“Tea? Coffee? Water? Wine?” Adrian offered as he looked at Kat, still sleepy-eyed; or would you like to go to your room? I’ll give you a tour of the house later when you’re more awake!” he grinned.
 
Last edited:
She was really enjoying herself and like to talk to him he was very easy to talk to though she still was nervous around him, since she did find him rather attractive for a man old enough to be her father. What she didn't realize is that she fell asleep she had wonderful dreams until it fell violent she was dreaming of the accident that took her parents life but she didn't jerk awake because her dreams were going all over the place. First dream very good then they were bad and then they ended good. She couldn't tell how long she was out and had no clue what lay before her. Then she hears his voice and moaned a little bit. It was the first time he called to her. She groaned and then fell back to sleep. But then she felt a gentle shake and her eyes opened up still rather tired she noticed at first where she was and was intrigued by it it was a beautiful area a few homes not much which made it for a quiet street

When he offered her something to drink she first had to take in everything she looked outside the window and saw the beauty outside and then her eyes traveled all over his home as she walked around a little bit it was quite beautiful and then he asked if she wanted something to drink she heard what all he offered and then wine hit her she was not much of a drinker when it came to alcohol. But she liked wine and she smiled at him sat down on the couch and looked at Adian. Thankfully she was happy that he offered her something to drink.

"Wine please" she asked shyley
 
.



“Wine? Of course.”

15 Priestgate’s Way was an old Edwardian townhouse, just over a 100 years old. The house itself was on a basement, as such the front door was up a small flight of steps, and clearly existed of at least three floors.

As Adrian led Kat down into the kitchen, the stairs were on the left, the wooden bannister varnished, still the original Edwardian wood. Along the walls were various photographs, some framed whilst others were on canvas ‘boxes; of Adrian and Clare, together with various landscapes. On the right-hand side, were two doors that lead to the front room and the dining room and conservatory. The kitchen itself was extended, the walls into the outbuildings having been knocked down to make a large open kitchen, with an old oak table for six people close to the hallway door.

As such, the kitchen is divided into two areas. The first area where you walk into has a large-ish oak table, large enough for six, and the larger area on the other side of a breakfast bar was the actual cooking and preparation area. The Breakfast bar had a couple of stools under one side. An observant person would see that there was an under bench double wine fridge, one side filled with wine, the other with English ales. On top of the breakfast bar close to a wall were a Kitchenaid Espresso machine and coffee bean grinder.

Beyond the breakfast bar, on one side was a window which looked over the decking area of the back garden in front of the conservatory, The window could be opened and used as a hatch if needed. On the opposite wall was the 5 place hob with a large Chinese wok style hobb in the middle, and various other kitchen ‘gadgets’. At the far end of the kitchen, is the well-lit scullery/utility room, with a washing machine, a tumble dryer as well as an ironing board, and one of those modern expensive steam irons. In the corner was an upright freezer. An observant person would notice that the sun was just starting to shine into the suntrap, the garden facing West, southwest, it got the afternoon and evening sun pretty much from around 1 pm, depending on the time of year.

“As it’s a lovely afternoon, we can sit outside if you like and enjoy the English summer. Red, white or Rose?” he asked.
 
"Rose please"

She answered happy to be there and loved the idea of drinking outside, it was a beautiful day, she went out on his porch. She was sitting on a chair and sighed so content. Her heart was relaxed and was enjoying the Sunset. It was still a ways off but it was a nice sight and the feeling of thr wind against her skin, the weather was awesome. When he came out she grabbed the offered glass and took a sip. It was a lovely wine., it was easy to tell he enjoyed her company. Because she was enjoying his company, she looked at him with a smile and sighed.

"Nice wine and a beautiful view" she said contently
 
Out on the Decking

.


“Rose? Sure, I love a lovely Rose” he stated.

He reached down to open the wine fridge and took out a lovely spanish Rose that he enoyed before standing back up again, watching Kat explore the decking area outside the kitchen and conservatory area.

He reached for the corkscrew and opened the bottle before pouring two glasses, and placed the now open bottle into the fridge door. Reaching for a tray, he placed the two glasses onto the tray together with two tumblers and a jug of iced lemon water.

Moments later he was outside as he offered Kat her glass, and he sat down next to her, placing a bluetooth speaker onto the table. Then, he tinkered on his iPhone, and soon the sound of mellow female jazz vocalists filled the area.

“So how are you feeling Kat?” he asked as he gazed on her, her baggy top sliding off her shoulder exposing her bra strap as she reached for her glass and took a sip.
 
Kat couldn't remember the last time she had rose wine, it was actually one of her favorite wines. She smiled at him when he gave it to her, she took a sip and heard what he said she knew for a fact she was fine. She was surprised because she didn't get jet lag and was happy she didn't get it. unless it took a while to get it. She was content, she crossed one leg over the other, her black skirt just above her knees showing her legs off. Percent spaghetti strapped I sure showed her bra and she didn't even realize it she is so busy admiring the view over the side he became not as hectic and it was a good thing because she couldn't take hectic much more.

"I feel fine more then fine I'm content for the first time in a long time"
 
.


He felt the wine on his tongue that lhat slight tingling sensation as the taste buds tasted the dryness of the wine as he watched, listened to her.

“Glad you are feeling contented, you have had a rather traumatic year sadly.”

He watched her cross her legs and then changed over.

“But at least you are on holiday for a month or more, a few trips with me, some on your own, and then decide what you want from life?”
 
He listened to what he said as she looked off into the setting sun and thought about it. What did she want out of life? Her parents were gone, she had no siblings, no as units or uncles, it was a very small family she was born into, and now here she is in the UK while she sit by her father's best friend, she did ntot know why he wanted it there so much, but decided that she most likely would be here, a while longer a month did not seem like it would be enough, but she didn't really know and she, so what did she want in life that was simple?

,"already know what I want. I want someone to lover and to have children." She finished her wine and placed the glass on the ground. "Want to make love before I'm to old"
 
.

“So you want to become a good housewife?” he stated rather than asked. “Well, your what 21?22?”

“Well you are young, and the world is your oyster. And from what I understand whilst you are not rich, as long as you're sensible, you shouldn’t have to worry about money…”

He turned and looked at her.

“And you are rather pretty sexual,” he stated before hi took a sip of his wine,

“Want a refill?” as he glanced at her empty glass.
 
"Yes please" she reached for her glass what she did not realize is when she reached down it was possible to see down her top. Showing off her young plump breasts and once she sat up she smiled giving him thee wine glass.

"Also I'm 22 and want to have a career and be a good wife, if I like it well enough I will try to get into Oxford" she said simply.

He skilled he was right about everything but it was hard and did not know why she was being so open. Perhaps it was the wine.
 
.

“Sure.” As he stood up, and looked at her, he got a brief glimpse down her loose top, seeing her decolletage, the swell of her breasts confined by the cage of the cups of her bra.

‘Stop it’ Adrian told himself as he took the glass back into the kitchen, quickly returning with the glass refilled.

“Here you are gorgeous.” as he placed it down in front of her. He then poured them both a glass of water from the jug on the table before he sat back down opposite her.
 
She smiled taking the glass did he just say gorgeous? She must have headed him wrong. She drank from thee glass again and smiled at him. She began to think a bunch of different things and it was getting darker out as the sun set. It was a beautiful night though it was getting chilly out. i t took a while before she got tired and had a feeling things would get interestng not that it wasn't already so. She finished her drinks and yawned

"I think the plane ride is starting to take hold" she said chuckling
 
.

“And the wine possibly” he added to her last statement.

As he looked at her, he thought he could make out the outline of her nipples through her top, but quickly averted his gaze.

“Why Don’t I show you to your room, and give you a guided tour in the morning Kat??”
 
She smiled at him and handed him the glass she sighed softly and couldn't help but get really tired. She allowed him to show her the room she was going to stay in the bedroom was beautiful. Smelt like roses and oranges, was an odd combo but liked it a lot she kissed his cheek.

"Thanks Adrian going to have a shower then sleep seeya in the morning" she grabbed the robe on the all and hopped in the shower.
 
Back
Top