dear laurel

Dear Laurel,

Here's another :rose: for you.

Also, any chance I could get my sig-line back? It's gone missing since you temporarily banished me.

Much love,

~S

Dear Laurel,

I've been here 13 years. Where's my free t-shirt?

Yours in staring at every UPS truck that drives by,

Islandman

Dear I-man,

Is that really true? Wow. That's amazing. :) :) :rose:

Congratulations!

Love,

Laurel

P.S. Is the UPS truck staring because you're waiting for the shirt, or do you just really like their trucks? It's cool either way. I'm not judging. :rose:

Dearest Laurel,

Yes, it's true. Is that just a bit sad? I'm undecided about it.

In any event, I'm waiting for my t-shirt. Will it be in Lit.'s royal blue?

*hint, hint*

Islandman

Dear I-man,

Is that really true? Wow. That's amazing. :) :) :rose:

Congratulations!

Love,

Laurel

P.S. Is the UPS truck staring because you're waiting for the shirt, or do you just really like their trucks? It's cool either way. I'm not judging. :rose:

Ahem, 14 years... though I'm really waiting till I'm legal.

Dear Laurel,

Let's go for breakfast. I'd love to have some french toast right now. And, bacon.

Love,
Mona

Dear Laurel,
Don't go out to breakfast with Mona, she'll talk your ear off and never let you get a word in edgewise.
Go out for breakfast with me instead. There's a great little French crepes place really close by. I'll promise to bring my wallet this time.

Kisses,
Rob

Dear Laurel,
Don't go out to breakfast with Mona, she'll talk your ear off and never let you get a word in edgewise.
Go out for breakfast with me instead. There's a great little French crepes place really close by. I'll promise to bring my wallet this time.

Kisses,
Rob

:)

Who has been filling you in on my bad habits?

Also...Ohhhh, you had me at Crepe!

Dear Laurel,

Don't go out to the crepes place with Rob. It's a gambit to get you to turn over to him your rightful spot in the GB Hall of Fame. Pop over to my casa instead, I'll make you a mushroom and cheese omelette that will knock your socks off. Do you wear socks?

Affectionately yours,

Adre

Dear Laurel,

Don't go out to the crepes place with Rob. It's a gambit to get you to turn over to him your rightful spot in the GB Hall of Fame. Pop over to my casa instead, I'll make you a mushroom and cheese omelette that will knock your socks off. Do you wear socks?

Affectionately yours,

Adre

She's on her way to my house. Too late.

Dear Laurel,

Affectionately yours,

Adre

Pfft, I have no need of mindless accolades or popularity contest validations.All I need is the love of a good woman, and the occasional SkypeSexChat with subdued passion.

My needs are few, as are my morals.

Dear Mona,

Let's do that. :rose: BTW I just made fluffy pancakes. I'd share if I figure out how to push them through my computer line.

Love,

Laurel

Dear Rob,

It's a deal. So you know, I don't fall for that trick more than 6 or 7 times.

Love,

Laurel

Dear Adre,

You're on. I love omelettes.

I do wear socks. Right now I'm wearing fluffy house socks. I don't wear socks with sandals.

Love,

Laurel

dear laurel,

thanks for creating a site that allows me to interact with so many lovely people. :)

yours in happy roses :rose: ,
the other pete

Dear Laurel,

It's awfully quiet around here without the Drama Llama...

Noor :rose:

Dear Laurel,

I think I'm going to make chocolate chip blondies and purposely underbake them, just a little.

:rose:

Bluey

Dear Laurel,

Please change my name to Iamtotallyachick69 if it isn't already taken.

Thanks so much,

NotGarnate

Back