Newbies, this one's for you!

I Think my addiction to the board is starting to ween, consdering there are only 3 or 4 other people posting these days. ...:(
 
try going to other boards PM lol let me put it this way, the past three days, i've been posting somewheres around 50 to 60 times a day
 
lol the genera board, and i occationally find a good one in the srp
 
oh you mean the sexual roleplaying ones and stuff? I think I scared everyone in my threads away except you K, :( .......pussies.....:D
 
if you're saying i have nerves of steel, i heartily accept your compliment!
 
PmTick said:
oh you mean the sexual roleplaying ones and stuff? I think I scared everyone in my threads away except you K, :( .......pussies.....:D
There are some cool srp's going now, with plot and everything!! Don't know what's happened to this board at the moment, must be going through a spring slump or something - but Quiet's DI sequel should be neat!
 
I'm still around Pm, just doesn't make much sense for only two people to carry on a plot. : \

And some of the SRP's are hardly S. Some have kick ass plots.
 
damn straight, theres this one i'm in, no sex, well.... that'll be not true any time now. LOL there are two who have been "on their way to the bedroom" for quite some time, but it's a GREAT thread. i'm in an SW one, it's alright..... nothing spectacular sadly
 
I avoided the SW game when I saw a 15th level character being introduced. I mean... thats okay but... eh.

Carrying over table-top characters into a game like this usually doesn't work too well, especially when you're trying to go by the rulebooks. I started a D&D on another board for a chat I used to go to. Was going by the rules, rolling dice, etc. Didn't pan out good at all.

Maybe in a week or so more people will be showing up.
 
I figure everyone is still on break. I was never into Star Wars, don't really see what all the fuss is about. Hopefully we can get some threads off the ground soon. DI2 does sound very promising.
 
level 15? lol oookay. in the one i'm in ther are no already made up chars from the movies.


DI2? whats that?
 
Dark Island 2. Spec I think FF is done, sucks especially if it was because of silverwulf's post. He's not even posting anymore. I figure I'm not gonna post again until one of the others posts. That's the weirdest thing though, one week 6 people are posting like crazy the next, they're all gone. Never seen that happen before.
 
Yeah, but FF isn't the only other one that's like that. Blaze started up a cool one "the summons". That one is just about down the toilet too. I'm with you, I'm waiting till others show. What a shame man.
 
Last edited:
the summons looked good, but i was too late to get in on it
 
I was in Summons for awhile but I left because we just sat around for too long. I did it the proper way though, I gave notice to Blaze and exited. I'm going to PM everyone i'm waiting on to see what's going on, I already pmed silverwulf but he didn't respond through pm yet.
 
Hey guys, I'm back, sorry I've been gone so long.

Blaze
 
Last edited:
isn't this ironic that this thread is for newbies but we experienced users spend a lot of time here..don't you think....it's like rain.....on a rainy day :)
 
"when it rains it pours"

that help any?

i hope not. LOL
 
Back
Top