GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gi_Venus said:
Oh no, that will not happen....I will bring little boy if I have to. *hugs*
Oh god no! You are talking to Miss I am afraid to shop for underwear and things. If you say "Boo!" I will jump out of my skin.
That would be grand anyway! Would love to meet the little Imp!

Well, there's one thing that's on the agenda in Ink! Shopping for undies is the only kind of clothes shopping that i actually find fun!!!! :devil:

Mood: Good... a tad worn out. I did my time as a parent. These kids keep me young or make me old depending upon the moment.. Eajon is 11 months old and i'm having trouble keeping him off my bike... even the pony has ceased to be a distraction. Hope KJ gets here soon. *yawn*
Undies: Black thong and bra... i think. *checking* Yep... black.
Listening to: Sierra is watching Monster House & Eajon is wondering around making baby speak. Nice music to the ears.

Last edited:
Gi_Venus said:
Hmmmm..... you squeal so nicely :kiss: I don't know :devil: , I do not think you should be spoiled... *caresses the red blemish*

Why thank you.. *blush..*

*purrs softly...*

Anniejustagirl said:
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{lez}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

It HAS been! hope the studying goes well!

Voyeurs welcome! Come back often and stay and chat a while. :rose:

and what if you had????? Welcome! :rose:

Yeah, i know... it shows huh!!!!!!

I got no line!!! It's Sunday night and i'm not far from my bath and the sheets. *sigh*

Glad i can be of some help... you are a special soul! Next time i'm in Florida you are Not going to duck out of a face to face no matter What the calamity!!!!

I'll just bet you do too! Been swimsuit shopping yet???????

Excellent! Hope all goes well and you come back refreshed and raring to go!!!!!

Gonna go commando camping?????? ;)

Mood: Excellent tired
Wearing: One of P's tees
Listening to: Crimson Tide

Fantastic weekend. Went to see P's sister in Sioux Falls... went to the zoo... ate too much... had too many high five blended chais... Nummy!!! and got a lot of sun.... ooooooo and i had two Whole days off for the weekend. My daughter worked for me on Saturday... i could get used to that!!!!

Have a stress free week, y'all....
leaving chocolate hugs and French vanilla :kiss:es

I know and I'm sorry I didnt get in touch, I was hoping to get you to do something for me about Yes, she had to have heart surgery today and I was going to ask you to get in touch with the hospital to see how it went, dont panic now though, we've had word from her old roomie that she should be going home tonight which must mean things went good today.
I'm not sure how tired she will be but I'm sure a friendly voice in the AM would be very welcome.
We are so happy over here that she is ok I cant put it into words! we just wish we could get on over there to see her and everyone else right now but sadly we cant.

We shall be posting updates and stuff here when we know anything.

Last edited:
mark197205 said:
Why thank you.. *blush..*

*purrs softly...*
Now what am I do to you Muffin?
:kiss: Tie you up? Torment you in a fashion I am so good at? Tease Titillate Tie you up Torture? hmmmm?

Last edited:
Anniejustagirl said:
That would be grand anyway! Would love to meet the little Imp!

Well, there's one thing that's on the agenda in Ink! Shopping for undies is the only kind of clothes shopping that i actually find fun!!!! :devil:
\

oh boy.... :)

a quick hello incredibly busy here, should be in bed but listening to my son play C's guitar he is amazing

oops my mom has told him to stop because she wants to sleep....sigh....another shut down, what a visit, not sad it ends tomorrow.

well peeps, hope all is well with all-sleep tight :kiss:

playwithlezli said:
a quick hello incredibly busy here, should be in bed but listening to my son play C's guitar he is amazing

oops my mom has told him to stop because she wants to sleep....sigh....another shut down, what a visit, not sad it ends tomorrow.

Gotta love those family invasions. :rolleyes:

I get to experience my own in August when B's sister, aunt, cousin, and (maybe) mother come.

I feel your pain. :heart:

playwithlezli said:

Ditto lezli. I think summer should be banned next year, just so I can get a chance to breathe. Missed your snap, crackle and pop!
Wanted to send you a warm, wet
:kiss:
:devil:

Terra_Cide said:
Gotta love those family invasions. :rolleyes:

I get to experience my own in August when B's sister, aunt, cousin, and (maybe) mother come.

I feel your pain. :heart:

Terra, why in the name of all that is sexy are you inducing family while pregnant?
Hope all is going well on the baby trail, late but still heartfull congratulations
:rose:

Gianna,
How are you? :rose:
Missed our late night banter. Where is Jaz? :rose:
Hugs and hellos to you both.

Annie, did I miss the bachelorette party? :(
If so, may I request a repeat? :devil:

Shake that ass mark! :cool:

Hellos to anyone else I missed, I am a tad rusty here.
:rolleyes:

Gi_Venus said:
Now what am I do to you Muffin?
:kiss: Tie you up? Torment you in a fashion I am so good at? Tease Titillate Tie you up Torture? hmmmm?

Only if you think I deserve it....*smirk* :cattail:

Just wanted to do a driveby hugs to Gia - girl things have just gotten nuts around here. My son moved out (wooowooo empty nester for the first time) and now I have mother in law and niece coming for a visit and 2 other visits scheduled between now and September. Sooo I have been slaving away trying to pull my household together in preparation.

To add to all of the craziness, my daughter announced I am going to be a grandmama (not the best of circumstances but hell when is ;) ).

Anyhooo hope all is well (I have been keeping an eye out here). Oh and hi to the rest of the folks - have been lurking for quite awhile so I kinda feel like I know a bit about several of you. :)

~kierae :rose:

playwithlezli said:

Sleep tight Lezli, only one day to go.... ;)

lightsaver said:
Gianna,
How are you? :rose:
Missed our late night banter. Where is Jaz? :rose:
Hugs and hellos to you both.

Shake that ass mark! :cool:

Hellos to anyone else I missed, I am a tad rusty here.
:rolleyes:

*shakes my ass for light..* :nana:

Kierae said:
Just wanted to do a driveby hugs to Gia - girl things have just gotten nuts around here. My son moved out (wooowooo empty nester for the first time) and now I have mother in law and niece coming for a visit and 2 other visits scheduled between now and September. Sooo I have been slaving away trying to pull my household together in preparation.

To add to all of the craziness, my daughter announced I am going to be a grandmama (not the best of circumstances but hell when is ;) ).

Anyhooo hope all is well (I have been keeping an eye out here). Oh and hi to the rest of the folks - have been lurking for quite awhile so I kinda feel like I know a bit about several of you. :)

~kierae :rose:

Hiya Kierae, am glad you came out of lurk mode. :) :rose:

mark197205 said:
We shall be posting updates and stuff here when we know anything.
Hmmm, ya know i should talk with Gi about Not giving you a beating for this!!!!!!

Glad she is all right! :rose:
playwithlezli said:
not sad it ends tomorrow.

I will be meeting P's mom soon. She isn't staying with us though. I'm told that she prefers hotels and her own space. It's an amazing step that she just wants to meet me!

Hope all is well, Lez... miss you tons and bunches! :kiss:
lightsaver said:

and just where in the hello have you been hiding?!?!?!?! Good to see you back however briefly!

Everyday is a party with us. You are welcome Always! :kiss:
Kierae said:
Just wanted to do a driveby hugs to Gia

She's a good one to driveby hug!!!

Congrats to you... even when circustances are tough... babies! gotta love 'em! Welcome to the thread... we can always use another voyeur. Feel free to participate though... ANY friend of Gi's!!! :rose: ooooo... and i like your ticker! Keep up the good work!

Mood: Frustrated. weight is up again. Swear the last 20 pounds is gonna drive me insane!
Undies: shades of blue
Listening to: Who wants to be a millionaire

Plymouth county fair starts tomorrow. I love small town fairs! Putting a pass on the kid's blazer so they are in charge of delivering people. Next weekend P's son will be joining us for a couple of months. That will be a nice treat. Getting the house finished up quickly is NOT a treat, but have to get it done! NOW!!!!

My mom wants to go visit her sis in Colorado, but her hip is not good enough for the bus this year. Trying to work it out so that P and i can take her out after her mom's birthday/son's grad celebration. Wish me luck! She has to be back by the 22nd of Sept for the wedding... Wow, that's coming up quick!

Greetings to all! :kiss:

Hey Everyone,

Sorry i haven't been around. Life just keeps me busy and throwing me curveballs, I hate to just drop in and let everyone know how i'm doing and then not be around to keep up with everyone else so i've been bad and just not showing up :(. Well anyway Annie told me i should drop in and share my news so i'll start with that.

I got accepted into the honors program at my school. If i pursue the program i can graduate with honors in a couple years. I'm quite excited about that because being in the honors program classes that are available to me aren't available to the rest of the student body, and i can even make contracts with my professors and turn regular courses into honors credits.

My bad news is that my wisdom teeth need removed and i'm going in for surgery friday to get them removed. This is gonna cost me a small fortune since insurance only covers half of the expenses.

The rest of my news of note goes something like this. I've been on hormones over 3 months now and i love it and the effects are quite noticeable especially if you know what to look for. My sex drive hasn't really decreased though it takes alot more effort to get myself going and it takes literally forever for me to climax. I'll have another appointment in a few months and i'm gonna try to get my doctor to prescribe something to get my male pattern baldness to go away it should still be reversible.

I've moved back home as many of you know and while it has been interesting i'm getting more confident with myself everyday and i'm even conciously leaving feminine things out to allow my family if they come into my room to accept things slowly. They haven't asked any questions yet but they will prolly come at some point, but as akward as things may get i'm prepared for it. I am a woman and i will live that way and i won't be ashamed or scared of it anymore.

I've been going to group therapy the last few months and i must say its been a great experience for me i've made friends with several transmen and women though we haven't really talked much outside of group but its been nice meeting people that are going through this that i can talk to and have met in person. Our therapy group has several active members that are active politically and a couple have even appeared in documentaries. Ohio while still a far way away from what it needs to be GLBT friendly we have a governor now that is sympathetic of our issues a Senator in washington as well and we are making headways with the government to insure our rights as human beings. I'm thinking about getting active once i think i can blend in society a bit better and not look like a man wearing a dress.

Well if anyone wants to catch up with me and share there experiences that i've gotten behind on you can reach me on my messengers or via email, or just pm me here and catch me up with whats going on.

Anniejustagirl said:
Hmmm, ya know i should talk with Gi about Not giving you a beating for this!!!!!!

Glad she is all right! :rose:

I will be meeting P's mom soon. She isn't staying with us though. I'm told that she prefers hotels and her own space. It's an amazing step that she just wants to meet me!

Hope all is well, Lez... miss you tons and bunches! :kiss:

and just where in the hello have you been hiding?!?!?!?! Good to see you back however briefly!

Everyday is a party with us. You are welcome Always! :kiss:

She's a good one to driveby hug!!!

Congrats to you... even when circustances are tough... babies! gotta love 'em! Welcome to the thread... we can always use another voyeur. Feel free to participate though... ANY friend of Gi's!!! :rose: ooooo... and i like your ticker! Keep up the good work!

Mood: Frustrated. weight is up again. Swear the last 20 pounds is gonna drive me insane!
Undies: shades of blue
Listening to: Who wants to be a millionaire

Plymouth county fair starts tomorrow. I love small town fairs! Putting a pass on the kid's blazer so they are in charge of delivering people. Next weekend P's son will be joining us for a couple of months. That will be a nice treat. Getting the house finished up quickly is NOT a treat, but have to get it done! NOW!!!!

My mom wants to go visit her sis in Colorado, but her hip is not good enough for the bus this year. Trying to work it out so that P and i can take her out after her mom's birthday/son's grad celebration. Wish me luck! She has to be back by the 22nd of Sept for the wedding... Wow, that's coming up quick!

Greetings to all! :kiss:

Yeah I know, I deserve this beating..... ;)

Summer classes keep me from remembering to party, dayum students!
Thanks for the reminder Annie, much appreciated
:rose:

Tymeless said:
Hey Everyone,

Sorry i haven't been around. Life just keeps me busy and throwing me curveballs, I hate to just drop in and let everyone know how i'm doing and then not be around to keep up with everyone else so i've been bad and just not showing up :(. Well anyway Annie told me i should drop in and share my news so i'll start with that.

I got accepted into the honors program at my school. If i pursue the program i can graduate with honors in a couple years. I'm quite excited about that because being in the honors program classes that are available to me aren't available to the rest of the student body, and i can even make contracts with my professors and turn regular courses into honors credits.

My bad news is that my wisdom teeth need removed and i'm going in for surgery friday to get them removed. This is gonna cost me a small fortune since insurance only covers half of the expenses.

The rest of my news of note goes something like this. I've been on hormones over 3 months now and i love it and the effects are quite noticeable especially if you know what to look for. My sex drive hasn't really decreased though it takes alot more effort to get myself going and it takes literally forever for me to climax. I'll have another appointment in a few months and i'm gonna try to get my doctor to prescribe something to get my male pattern baldness to go away it should still be reversible.

I've moved back home as many of you know and while it has been interesting i'm getting more confident with myself everyday and i'm even conciously leaving feminine things out to allow my family if they come into my room to accept things slowly. They haven't asked any questions yet but they will prolly come at some point, but as akward as things may get i'm prepared for it. I am a woman and i will live that way and i won't be ashamed or scared of it anymore.

I've been going to group therapy the last few months and i must say its been a great experience for me i've made friends with several transmen and women though we haven't really talked much outside of group but its been nice meeting people that are going through this that i can talk to and have met in person. Our therapy group has several active members that are active politically and a couple have even appeared in documentaries. Ohio while still a far way away from what it needs to be GLBT friendly we have a governor now that is sympathetic of our issues a Senator in washington as well and we are making headways with the government to insure our rights as human beings. I'm thinking about getting active once i think i can blend in society a bit better and not look like a man wearing a dress.

Well if anyone wants to catch up with me and share there experiences that i've gotten behind on you can reach me on my messengers or via email, or just pm me here and catch me up with whats going on.

Great news on the honour programme Tiff, I hope everything goes well this week for you.

lightsaver said:
:rose: Good Luck on Fri. Tiff and thank you for the update :) Mondo Congrats, honor student! :cool:

thanks light :)

oh and don't forget to party thats important you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back