A big time lit theif. Recognize yours or others?

You have to read the latest rantings on her blog since the initial uproar quieted down. She gives the word "delusional" an entirely new meaning.

http://mischievousslave.blogspot.com/

This one is probably the best fiction she has ever written on her own.

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

I am very blessed. The Lord has opened a door I never dreamed would ever happen!!!

All of the ones talking bad about me have created a high demand for my books! HOWEVER I have PULLED them from all but 2 small publishers.

It has always been my dream to see MY Taylor Saga sitting on a bookstore shelf right next to Anne Rice's Sleeping Beauty series. AND IT WILL HAPPEN all because of those people trying to stalk me and saying those things about me.

Those forums have created so much buzz that I have not been able to keep up with the emails from readers. I had to set up an auto responder for them.

So I must THANK those who keep trying to trash me on their blogs and forums. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK because while you are mentioning my name people are crawling out of the woodwork to get their hand son the Taylor Saga, Coming of Age, The Billionaire's Reality Show and as I said I cannot keep up with the demand.

I received a call yesterday and am moving forward with the new publisher. They are also aware that there are those trying to take credit for books I have written like those mentioned above.

You see, every time these people try to bad mouth my name or a title of my book my search engine rank goes higher. When that happens it makes it easier for people to find my books. Thus generating a demand for them as well as emails about how well they enjoyed them.

So, keep mentioning my name and the titles of my works. I could not pay for the publicity that you are generating! Keep up the great work!!!

Posted by E.F. Turner's Short Stories at 12:06 AM
 
Yeah seen those, it's fairly amusing. Caught her trying to pull the same stunt on Selz, linked them to this thread and they took down her account. Right now she's on Wattpad and Kobo though we haven't verified any of the stories as someone elses'.
 
Yeah seen those, it's fairly amusing. Caught her trying to pull the same stunt on Selz, linked them to this thread and they took down her account. Right now she's on Wattpad and Kobo though we haven't verified any of the stories as someone elses'.

Notice she has no comments on her blog? She gets to approve them, so you'd think there might be the odd positive ones, but I think for the last three or four, there's nothing. I tried once, knowing she wouldn't approve, and she didn't. Nice to be right about something. ;)
 
She is still breathing on amazon although she is down to two books. Her paperbacks are still there because the publisher is create space and amazon only went down her publishing page.

She is delusional with that Breaking Taylor crap. She claims is sells like wildfire yet its amazon rankings are in the millions. Back when I had met her I bought the four e-books from her for $10 (together) and...okay it makes 50 shades look like it was written by Hemingway.

There is no book deal in the works for her anywhere and we all know she did not pull her books they were pulled on her.

And again I shake my head at the fact every loon in the world brings God into things :rolleyes:

I just wonder who the hell she is "speaking" to in her blog, like who the hell follows her?
 
Notice she has no comments on her blog? She gets to approve them, so you'd think there might be the odd positive ones, but I think for the last three or four, there's nothing. I tried once, knowing she wouldn't approve, and she didn't. Nice to be right about something. ;)

Yup, no comments at all, so as I said in the above post, who the hell is she talking to?

I really am leaning towards her actually being unbalanced.
 
I got a real kick out of how she is claiming that *SHE* is the one that pulled down all the listings for "her" books. :rolleyes:

If they are in such sudden great demand...why would you do that?
 
Back
Top