Succinct feedback

P.S. I'd be a hermit too if people would leave me alone.[/QUOTE]

They can be trained...walking around naked most of the year helps a LOT. Discourages most religious bigots trying to spread their poison.

Shotgun helps lots too.

And generally being mean and ugly is the final solution.

There's been threads dedicated to the best of the worst type of comments. I've gotten many that make me laugh.

I think this could be my favorite at the moment because it came from another author. I give them credit for posting their name with it and also....enjoy it even more because "haters" crack me up.

I'll leave out their name

trollcraft68

You won with this? seriously? fuck...You must be sucking the boss. Do you know how to write a frickin sentence? Yeah...you must be sucking cock or this story would have been kicked back a zillion times just because of the multitude of errors.

Corny too!
What are you a 102?

I am offering a reward for anyone who can tell me what a "102" is.[/QUOTE

Year of the Consulship of Ursus and Sura by the Julian Calendar?

Cop talk for "receiving well?" (10-2) I suppose this could be insulting in certain contexts.

I'll take any and all comments. The trolls I laugh at. The "real men" I laugh at even harder. I also laugh at the "you're the bestest writer ever"comments.

Amongst all that amusement are the rare gems, the ones that either critique or compliment the story in a thoughtful fashion that gives you something to go on as far as what your strong/weak points are

In general I'm fine with taking the bad with the good.

ah, the 'real men' and their Victorian attitudes towards handling a woman. ;)

ah, the 'real men' and their Victorian attitudes towards handling a woman. ;)

Yes, they require a firm hand to feel secure. Occasionally they must be flogged to help them remember their place.

Which is flat on their backs, as everyone knows.

As a precaution, one should always take their scissors away before falling asleep.

Yes, they require a firm hand to feel secure. Occasionally they must be flogged to help them remember their place.

Which is flat on their backs, as everyone knows.

As a precaution, one should always take their scissors away before falling asleep.

No, the "real men" here are pussy whipped cucks who have been scorned and cheated on and are totally helpless losers in real life living with their mother.

They sling they're hatred of women here and promise all sorts of violence against them and any man who would take their side.

On the net of course, in real life they put their head down and say yes sir, yes ma'am.

But for the type you're speaking of? I've spent years indirectly(and occasionally directly) ensuring they end up on their backs. Its not hard, they're usually pretty wimpy behind their talk

What in fuck do you know about real men? Or women? Youre a sad fuck.

My name is James B. Johnson, Junior; but you can call me James, or you can call me Jimmy, or you can call me Jimbo, or you can call me BJ, or you can call me....but you DOESN'T have to call me "Mr. Johnson."

No, the "real men" here are pussy whipped cucks who have been scorned and cheated on and are totally helpless losers in real life living with their mother.

They sling they're hatred of women here and promise all sorts of violence against them and any man who would take their side.

On the net of course, in real life they put their head down and say yes sir, yes ma'am.

But for the type you're speaking of? I've spent years indirectly(and occasionally directly) ensuring they end up on their backs. Its not hard, they're usually pretty wimpy behind their talk

Uhhh...I'm afraid I may have contributed to creating a misunderstanding...I thought we were speaking sarcastically about certain individuals who believe they are 'real men' because they are able to keep their women 'in their proper places.'

I was mockingly providing a quote from such an imaginary person.

Damn, I was too tired to make sense then and I still am.

Time to get out and do some more bush-hogging. NAKED.

I got some succinct feedback the other day, of the positive kind (at least I think so): "GOD BLESS YOU AND ALL OF YOUR DESCENDANTS" (all caps). Alrighty, then!

I got some succinct feedback the other day, of the positive kind (at least I think so): "GOD BLESS YOU AND ALL OF YOUR DESCENDANTS" (all caps). Alrighty, then!

Lucky preordained you. I'm pretty sure some of my descendents are going to be stinkers.

Uhhh...I'm afraid I may have contributed to creating a misunderstanding...I thought we were speaking sarcastically about certain individuals who believe they are 'real men' because they are able to keep their women 'in their proper places.'

I was mockingly providing a quote from such an imaginary person.

Damn, I was too tired to make sense then and I still am.

Time to get out and do some more bush-hogging. NAKED.

They're one in the same to me.

Any man who has ever used the terminology "putting her in her place" in my presence has been put in theirs. Verbally and otherwise.

BTW don't mind me, I'm a confirmed man-hater. Pretty much the "anti-lw type"

Wrote a couple just to send them frothing, absolutely hilarious, especially the e-mails threatening to beat and rape me, because of course I have to eb a woman to take the woman's side:rolleyes:

They're one in the same to me.

Any man who has ever used the terminology "putting her in her place" in my presence has been put in theirs. Verbally and otherwise.

BTW don't mind me, I'm a confirmed man-hater. Pretty much the "anti-lw type"

Wrote a couple just to send them frothing, absolutely hilarious, especially the e-mails threatening to beat and rape me, because of course I have to eb a woman to take the woman's side:rolleyes:

One of my favorites: "A WOMAN'S PLACE IS IN THE HOUSE! (and Senate.):heart:

One of my favorites: "A WOMAN'S PLACE IS IN THE HOUSE! (and Senate.):heart:

This is my answer to burn the bitch stories.

This is my burn the bastard version

http://www.literotica.com/s/how-do-we-look-baby

surprisingly its a 4.43 high for LW. I think I stumbled into yet another faction there, one that is fine with the wife coming out on top if the husband is a dog.

If nothing else check out the comments. Some of these people.....wow they take it seriously

This one is even worse I wrote this to totally piss off every faction there.

http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1115397&page=submissions

Its funny because the "know their place" knuckle dragger statement does have a femdom equivalent "As it should be"

But lit is far too male driven and populated by insecure males for femdom to gain much of a foothold here. Anything that threatens the sacred penis is frowned upon here.

That's why I had a story banned form here. Heaven forbid a man be tortured here,

This is my answer to burn the bitch stories.

This is my burn the bastard version

http://www.literotica.com/s/how-do-we-look-baby

surprisingly its a 4.43 high for LW. I think I stumbled into yet another faction there, one that is fine with the wife coming out on top if the husband is a dog.

If nothing else check out the comments. Some of these people.....wow they take it seriously

This one is even worse I wrote this to totally piss off every faction there.

http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1115397&page=submissions

Its funny because the "know their place" knuckle dragger statement does have a femdom equivalent "As it should be"

But lit is far too male driven and populated by insecure males for femdom to gain much of a foothold here. Anything that threatens the sacred penis is frowned upon here.

That's why I had a story banned form here. Heaven forbid a man be tortured here,

if you found a niche in LW - kudos.

i tried both ends of the spectrum and found the comments to be similar, regardless of outcome. although the wimpy cuck stories seem to have the edge.

you gotta be a real man. :D

i love it when anon cuts right to the core.

i feel so loved. :D

oh yeah, i forgot to mention, Loving Wives. ;)

just in:

by Anonymous
06/17/14
you are a fucking idiot

the story is for shit, and your writing sucks fucktard.

Question: Is this anon saying that your writing sucked a fucktard?

Apart from that, it kind of made me lol. :)

Montanos

i tried both ends of the spectrum and found the comments to be similar, regardless of outcome. although the wimpy cuck stories seem to have the edge.

You fucktard!

Your niche is the CUNT category.

Some of them are anonymous because they're too dumb to spell their own name. In some cases I think it's jealousy because they couldn't write a grocery list without help.

Something I've noticed checking the Recent Activity section. As I post something new people Favorite the stories and some of the older ones show up, some people favorite me as an author. Odd is when someone favorites a story and then the same day unfavorites it. what, changed your mind that fast? I check the profiles and almost all of them favorite A LOT of stories but they never have any submissions of their own. I'd like to see what people who like my stories are writing but it seems like two different categories.

Odd is when someone favorites a story and then the same day unfavorites it. what, changed your mind that fast? I check the profiles and almost all of them favorite A LOT of stories but they never have any submissions of their own. I'd like to see what people who like my stories are writing but it seems like two different categories.

Perhaps the reader started a story but achieved their 'goal' a little prematurely. So the favorites may be used as a bookmark to easily find the story once they've recovered enough to finish it. Who knows?

Shooting the messenger?

Why is it that AHers always attack the commenter who doesn't like their story? Of course they must be ignorant! Not like the brilliant readers who write nice comments.

The bottom line is chief that the reader didn't like your story. Make fun of him all you want but that doesn't change the reality.​

Nasty comments are always appreciated if they give the reasons for their nastiness, not for the lack thereof.

Those who give good comments and like a story aren't stupid or fucktards like you.

Nasty comments are always appreciated if they give the reasons for their nastiness, not for the lack thereof.

Those who give good comments and like a story aren't stupid or fucktards like you.

Are you a brit, by any means?

Just curious...

Perhaps the reader started a story but achieved their 'goal' a little prematurely. So the favorites may be used as a bookmark to easily find the story once they've recovered enough to finish it. Who knows?

I've done this. It's clumsy (this form of bookmarking; not my right hand) but it's effective.

Back