Punishing Eden

Eventually the feel of Eden going down on his cock overwhelmed Johnathon's desire to continue to fill all of her holes. He wanted to focus on the feeling of his manhood pushing up into her warm mouth, pushing against the back of her throat, her tongue trapped beneath it...He slipped his fingers from his daughter's body and then gently reached out and took her by the hips. With a surge of strength, Johnathon lifted the teenager up and turned her upside down until her legs were spread out to either side of his head, his face buried between her thighs, and her head still in his lap, her lips wrapped around his cock.

In the new position, Johnathon eagerly began to lick Eden's already glistening pussy lips, before flicking the end of his tongue against her clit.
 
Eden was lost in her own little world and it was rather nice and was happy that everything was going the way it did. But then when he moved her she was rather surprised, but when she started to feel his tongue, she cried out a little. Though it couldn't really be heard because he was pretty much enjoying everything around her, now everything was as it should be as she kept sucking on him, but she was getting closer to another orgasm the wetter she got. Moving her head up a bit as she could not help herself.
 
With his tongue still licking his daughter's slit, Johnathon slipped a hand down to the back of her head and began to force her mouth down onto his dick, wanting to feel himself push deeper into her teen throat. He pushed harder until his swollen head lodged deep, forcing her to gag slightly. Holding her there with his hand, he let his tongue glide from her cunt up to her ass, teasing her tight little hole.

Eventually he released his hand from Eden's head, as his tongue returned to her pussy, pushing between her lips and into the warm, tangy folds inside. He flicked his tongue back and forth inside of her.

"Lick Daddy's balls, baby," Johnathon demanded as he lifted his head away from her cunt for a brief moment before going back down on her.
 
Eden licking and gagging over her, she was rather content about everything. A soft look on her face, she opened up her eyes. Feeling his hand on her causing her to go all the way down, and groaned as she had every inch of his cock in her. So much that her throat bulged with his size, groaning happily as she kept going at it. But she could no longer take what he was doing to her, when he kept assaulting her body. Groaning loudly as she went down on him harder and even a bit more faster.

But then she heard his request so she stopped sucking on his cock and began to do so with his balls, licking them, sucking them. It was a good moment to share with him, all she wanted was him happy. Her orgasm came to her, hitting her very hard and was enjoying how the orgasm made her feel. Smiling a bit as she kept at it even though her orgasm shook her a bit violently. Doing everything she could to enjoy every second of the orgasm. She cried out happily and her breathing more relaxed now.
 
Despite the delicious distraction of his daughter's mouth and tongue on his scrotum, Johnathon was totally focused on eating her pussy, his tongue teasing her clit one moment, then plunging inside of her the next. He loved the sweet tangy taste of her wetness and the way her body squirmed slightly against his. As he began to push his tongue deeper into her pussy, Johnathon pressed his face tighter against her lips, his hands firmly squeezing her little ass.

He didn't stop as he felt Eden begin to orgasm, her entire body trembling and shaking, and her thighs momentarily tightening around his face. She immediately grew wetter and he allowed himself to lap eagerly at her cunt.

Johnathon waited until the redhead's orgasm passed, then, grabbing her by the hips, he flipped her upright until she was sitting on his lap, her back to him. He immediately pulled her down onto his throbbing cock, pushing deep into her tight pussy. His hands still on her hips he began to bounce her up and down on his dick.
 
Eden had kept sucking and licking at her father but she had to stop when her orgasm hit her because other wise she was afraid of biting him. And that was something she knew would piss him off even more. But more and more it would have actually upset her herself, everything was as it should be in the back of her mind. Crying out happily she felt happy, now everything seemed to be really good. Sighing softly and looked around unsure exactly what is going on, smiling a tiny bit and relaxed.

Then before she knew it, thrusting into her body groaning as she moved her head back smiling a little bit. And found herself bouncing on his full length, moving her head back as she cried out as he just kept doing what he wanted and it made her feel very happy moving her head back just allowing herself to enjoy things. Grinning a little bit everything seemed very good to her, grinning a bit and since her back was against his chest she could not look into his eyes. But wondered if once he got what they both wanted and needed if he will be relaxed.
 
Feeling and seeing his teenage daughter cum while he went down on her had gone a long way toward cooling Johnathon's anger, but not his desire. He knew nothing would curb that except an orgasm of his own. As he continued to lift Eden up into the air and then back down onto his raging erection, he felt that desire growing and growing. He wanted to take her, to use her body, to make her his until he was done with her.

Again and again he pulled her small, lithe body down onto his lap, forcing his cock up into her pink pussy, listening to her moan as he fucked her. He knew though that he couldn't take her the way he wanted while he was sitting down, so wrapping an arm around her waist to keep her body close, Johnathon stood and pushed his daughter chest first onto the desk. With her bent over like that, he began to thrust in and out of her cunt as hard and as fast as he could, pounding against her buttocks.
 
Everything was really nice and smiled a little bit, everything was nice and everything else was just wonderful. Sighing a little as she groaned feeling what he was doing to her, panting happily moving her head back it was nice to be able to feel her father take her the way he wanted. Closing her eyes she could tell her father wanted to be rough but couldn't the way he was taking her right here and now, closing her eyes it was rather nice and bit her lip a little bit. Unsure exactly how things would happen like this.

But then she felt what he was doing and feeling her chest against his desk she moved her head back feeling as he began to take her even harder. Eden cried out a little bit moving her head back as she closed her eyes, it was rather nice to be able to feel such a thing. Smiling a little bit everything seemed to just stand still. Digging her fingers into the desk a little bit and cried out even more feeling as her ass was brushing against his chest. "Oh dad!" She cried out happily and smiled a bit.
 
Hearing Eden moaning his name as he fucked her just inspired more lust in Johnathon, more desire. He began to thrust his hips forward so intensely that the desk began to actually lift off the ground slightly each time he would bury his cock inside of her. He reached forward and grabbed a handful of her hair, pulling her head back even as he rammed his hips forward. His cock felt like it was huge as it pushed deep into her tiny little pussy, huge and throbbing. He knew that as fast as he was fucking the teen his climax wouldn't take long, but he was determined to hold off as long as he could.

As he continued to pound his daughter's pussy from behind, Johnathon reached down with his free hand, the hand that wasn't holding a firm grip on her hair, and slowly forced his thumb into Eden's tight little ass. He pushed it an inch inside of her and held it there as his cock continued to slide in and out.
 
Eden was losing herself and she was really happy groaning as everything just seemed to be really nice. Moving her head back as everything was just as it should be. Panting happily she was really happy to be enjoying the moment and smiling everything was really nice. Her heart pounding groaning loudly it was rather nice to be able to enjoy this. Grinning a little bit as she closed her eyes groaning happily. She did not know how much more her little body could take of her father but smiled a little more.

But then she felt his thumb in her ass again and threw her head back enjoying the feeling of him and groaning. Her heart beating and it was nice to feel the way he could make her feel. Groaning very loudly. "Mmmm Dad!" She cried out enjoying the way he made her feel. And right now she did not care what was to happen but she loved this panting loudly. Smiling and her heart was beating so fast. Her body gripping onto her fathers cock, groaning and everything was as it should be to her.

"Daddy!" She cried.
 
Even as he pushed his thumb deeper into Eden's ass, Johnathon could feel his cock stretching her little pussy with each hard, deep thrust. And the sight of it, his cock disappearing into her cunt as his thumb disappeared into her ass, it was exhilirating. He gave her hair a hard yank and began to fuck her as fast as he could, sensing his impending orgasm.

Just before he was ready to cum, Johnathon pulled his cock and thumb from Eden's body. He grabbed hold of his thick, throbbing erection and began to stroke himself furiously, his free hand still gripping her red hair firmly. A moment later he exploded, spilling a massive load of white cum all over the teenager's ass and pussy.

He groaned loudly as the cum just continued to flow from his cock onto Eden's backside. Eventually, once he was fully drained, Johnathon guided the head of his cock into his daughter's crack and slowly pushed it down to the entrance of her cunt. As he pushed forward, forcing his cock back inside of her and with it, some of the cum that had gathered between her ass cheeks, he released his hold on her hair.
 
It felt amazing how he was just taking her, crying out loudly as everything seemed nice in that moment. Smiling it was rather nice to be able to see what she had done to him. Feeling the way he forced her to be, crying out loudly as a soft smile seen on her face. Feeling what her father was doing, and realized she was no more a daughter to him then anything. Now she held the power to give him pleasure. It was nice to feel what he felt, to be what he wanted. Eden cried out happily enjoying each moment.

Taking her body faster and harder, gripping his desk as she felt what he was doing to her. But then feeling him pull out at the peak of her orgasm was almost torture. She cried out feeling him spraying himself on her body. Eden cried feeling as he took her again, throwing her head back as her heart was beating very loudly. Holding onto his desk as he allowed her red hair to go, smiling a little bit. Panting loudly as she wanted every ounce of what he wanted to give her, she cried out and actually for the first time cried out his first name instead of dad.
 
After the intense orgasm that had resulted in him coating Eden's backside with his cum, Johnathon's cock had gone partially soft, thought it was still swollen enough to fill her little pussy as he leaned over her body, pushing himself deep inside of her. His daughter's pussy seemed to tighten around him, as if it never wanted him to pull out again.

He could feel the sticky cum on her ass rubbing against his belly as he bent over the desk, over her body, and began to kiss her neck and ear softly. Eventually Johnathon leaned back and sat down in his desk chair, but as he did, he pulled Eden back down onto his lap, not wanting to take his cock our of her yet. Holding her against his chest, he continued to kiss he bare skin, his hands cupping her perky breasts.
 
Eden had been lost to the way he made her feel, she no longer thought much of him as a father. But right now she was just content and enjoying every moment that she had with him, closing her eyes as her backside was sticky but she did not really mind it. She could sense he was more gentle now, she smiled weakly as she felt how he parted from her for a moment. Allowing the air to hit her backside. Unsure what was about to happen now, as Eden allowed herself to just relax as much as she could.

But then she felt him grabbing her and groaned feeling his cock into her body, she could feel his kisses and knew in that moment he was calm now. She was the reason that he was now more relaxed that she knew all to well. She groaned a little as his hands went to her breasts, and could feel him breathing. She could feel the warmth coming from his mouth, unsure exactly how this was going to go. As it was right then and there everything seemed rather different in that moment, as she relaxed.
 
Johnathon was content to sit there in his chair, his daughter on his lap, sitting on his slowly shrinking manhood as he cupped her tits in his hands and gently nuzzled her neck with his lips. It felt so right, so perfect. Eden was his now. Eden belonged to him now more than she ever had when she was just his daughter. Eden was there for him, she would be there for him, no matter what he needed. He knew that now.

"I love you, Eden," he said as he leaned down and turned her head to his, pressing his lips to hers in a passionate kiss. He let his mouth linger there on hers for several minutes, his tongue pushing into her mouth. When he finally pulled his lips from Eden's he once more looked into her beautiful face. "Why don't you get down on your knees and clean daddy up, then you can go take a shower and clean yourself up."
 
Eden knew that now she was his and had no idea if she would ever call him by his first name, or just dad or daddy like she had been. She did not know how this relationship was going to go, and had no idea what was growing inside of her body. She had no symptoms to worry about well least for another couple of days. Her breathing more relaxed and hearing what he wanted from her, she silently sighed knowing now the had the role as lover, perhaps not even daughter any more. But only time would tell.

Slowly getting up she knelt before him and took his cock in her mouth and began to deep throat him, moaning a bit at the combined taste, pulling him out as she licked and sucked on his balls as well, trying to make sure to looking into those eyes of him as she kept going between his cock and his balls making sure he was washed off. She just knew she needed a hot bath, though a vision of her father taking her up the ass in the shower played on her mind. In the back of her mind, she wanted her fathers child. Her nipples grew hard thinking about him inside her.
 
With a warm smile on his face, Johnathon watched on proudly as his teenage daughter clim, bed down between his legs and settling onto her knees, took hold of his cock and slowly, carefully began to lick it clean. Eden took the softening cock into her mouth, sucking it clean before releasing it and lowering her mouth to his testicles. His smile grew wider as he felt her tongue darting around his scrotum, finding every drop of cum, and licking her own sticky juices from his body.

Once the redhead was done cleaning his manhood, she moved to his belly, cleaning the cum from there that had rubbed off her ass. When she was finally done, Johnathon dismissed her and reminded her to clean herself up. He watched as she walked to the door, her naked body on display for him, her ass still glistening with his cum. Just the sight of her young, lithe body was enough to cause his cock to twitch with signs of life.

He wondered what Eden would think if he followed her upstairs and invited himself into the shower with her...
 
It always amazed her how things went in her life smiling a bit as she could not help herself, all in all she was very happy and could feel her father looking at her backside. But the way she walked was like she was trying to seduce her father. She went upstairs and across the hall where she went into her own bathroom, she turned on the warm water and silently sighed. Stepping in she felt the warm water wash all over her. Closing her eyes as the water washed off what her father did to her in that moment.

Humming a little as she soaped up her body making sure to be very clean, enjoying herself. The shower was a big one, her hand running down her stomach. As she thought what she wanted, smiling a bit as she imagined herself swollen with child. She had a feeling she was slowly becoming the "Wife" figure. She began to try and please herself though she was not a fan of masturbation it honestly never pleased her, and she began to do something she never really did, which was talk to herself.

"What would my father think if I was pregnant?" She chuckled at the thought and began to hum again. Wanting her father again, her back towards the way into the shower.
 
Sitting in his chair, his cock still out, Johnathon couldn't think about anything except his sweet daughter and how she had become so much more to him now. It had all happened so fast. Just a week ago he had been her father, the stern man who barely had time for her and when he did he usually spent that time criticizing her. Now they were dependent upon one another. Now they belonged to one another in a way that even Johnathon and his wife hadn't.

Aroused by the thought of Eden, and the willingness she had shown him, giving her young, nubile body to him again and again. Standing, Johnathon stripped out of what remained of his clothes and then started up the stairs, his cock bouncing in front of him. He found Eden still in the showering, and slowly slipped into the room with her. He admired her body as she rubbed soap over her skin and felt his cock responding to the sight.

Finally he pulled the shower door open and stepped in behind her. He approached her from behind and slipped his arms around her waist, his cock poking against her back. His hands slid up to her breasts, rubbing her already hardened nipples as he leaned down and kissed her neck. "You are so beautiful, I can't stop thinking about you, baby, about your body, about being inside of you..."
 
She knew that she held a big responsibility she was the blunt of his anger and his love, the passion that fell out of him was unique and she enjoyed it. She did not hear her father she was to much in la la land in her head. Closing her eyes as she just enjoyed, remembering the way he took her virginity which was enough to get her moaning. But she kept quite unsure about what was going to happen tonight, But in a strange reason it felt like eyes were on her and she smiled a little bit more.

But then she felt arms around her, she did not jerk or react in a bad way. She heard what he said and smiled a little bit, reaching up to him. "I think our relationship is changing dramatically I think I am more of your lover then daughter which I enjoy. I have grown to honestly love you, the way a man would love a woman not the way a daughter would love her father. I want to give you what mother never gave you" Holding his hand to her stomach and smiled looking into her fathers eyes.

"Anything" She whispered, perhaps one day she would tell him she wanted him her body ached to have him inside her. She was being honest to him the way she wanted to be, closing her eyes feeling his cock to the back of her and felt it twitch to life. So she knew that he was just as turned on, and right now everything was how she wanted it. Her heart was beating , it was nice to have so many feelings. She would even call him by his first name, but first she would. "You made me into a woman...your woman"
 
Hearing the emotion in Eden's voice, her father turned her around to face him, the warm water from the shower head pouring down onto her back. He smiled at her then leaned down to kiss her warmly. He let himself kiss her for a long moment, enjoying the sweetness of her lips, before he finally pulled away and lowered his mouth down to her breasts. He playfully sucked her nipples into his mouth one after the other very rapidly, her nipples swelling more.

Eventually Johnathon dropped down onto his knees in front of his daughter and let his lips graze against her stomach then down between her legs as he bent lower. He reached around to grip her buttocks with his hands, pulling her toward his face as he let his tongue slip between her legs to her clit.
 
Eden had no idea how this was going to go, but the way he turned her and the look on his eyes. Something she had never seen before not even with her mother, she smiled and when he kissed her. She felt how everything was as it should be, it was nice to be able to feel such things for him. She kept telling herself not to moan his name, since she did not know how he would take it. Or if he would even hear it. Right now it did not seem to matter, and she groaned a bit feeling her body react to him.

Soon he dropped down to his knees which surprised her, he didn't really ever please her to please her. He did it to torture her last week, but the way he did it now. She moved her head back enjoying the feel of his lips to her pussy. She could feel herself getting wet, and it was not the water making her that kind of wet. She was panting her back against the wall as she ran her fingers into his wet hair. Smiling knowing now that her place for him wasn't as his daughter, though it would be an act for others.
 
As Eden backed against the tile of the shower wall, Johnathon lifted one of her legs up allowing him to move down between her thighs. His tongue danced away from her clit and pushed down between her lips, opening her pussy up as she ran her fingers through his hair. The last time he'd gone down on his daughter, Johnathon had been punishing her, forcing himself on her, forcing her to cum. This time he was gentle, and loving, stroking her softly, caressing her sex with his tongue and his lips, coaxing her slowly toward a climax.

Johnathon slowly let his free hand slide up the redhead's body, up over her belly to her breasts, softly teasing them as he continued to push his tongue deeper inside of her.
 
Eden watched him as he began to lick her feverishly and knew what he was trying to get her to do, groaning happily as she rested her hand on his head as he moved so her leg was where it was, her heart was beating so quickly. "Mmm Dad..." She groaned happily, moving her head back against the wall as the feeling was just incredible. It always surprised her how he could take her, how he knew what to do. He had been with her mother for over twenty years, and not once did she ever remember him smile.

But all in all everything was glorious and when she moved her head back, everything seemed to close around her. Her heart beating so quickly it was amazing how he could make her feel, running her fingers through his hair. Her breathing becoming a bit more but knew she couldn't last "Mmm I want you inside me" She murmured and then she felt her orgasm as it tore through her. Crying loudly as she allowed her orgasm to take her, to give her the feeling she loved and even craved.
 
Johnathon was happily lost between his daughter's legs, enjoying the feel of her thighs against his cheeks and the taste of her teen pussy against his tongue. Water poured down over their bodies, steam rising around them as he continued his oral assault on her sweet little pussy. He was enjoying himself so much that he didn't even realize that Eden was having an orgasm until he felt a slight flush of tanginess on his lips and tongue. He lapped at her cunt eagerly as his hand squeezed her breast tighter.

Even as he felt the redhead cumming all over his face, Johnathon felt his cock twitch in response. Licking her pussy had only made him more aroused. When he was sure that she was finished, Johnathon stood, letting his tongue slowly glide up her body, over her tits and up to her mouth, letting her taste her own pussy as he kissed her deeply.
 
Back
Top