Nightshift receptionist

curious_nick

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Jan 26, 2014
Posts
374
As a nightshift receptionist at a hotell, theres quite a few situations at comes up.

So my idea is about guy working nights and get him self into hot situations with different guests.
 
You could do a younger guy and older woman, maybe she gropes him on the way up, pays attention to his name, requests he bring up room service. One thing leads to another.
 
Yeah, it is a bit vague 😂 its basicly anything goes 😉 as for the receptionist, he is in his early thirties and single. And the encounters ranges from the tame older women grabbing his ass and being abit of a tease, to young girls(18 or older obv.) giving him a blowjob behind the counter or offering him her ass to even some bisex fun
 
I'm totally into this, you can treat it like strangers on a train or catcher and the rye where the main character is just going about their business and other guest continue to pull them into difficult but pleasurable situations.

If you draw from your own experience with guest or the hotel and the long periods where there is nothing to do then there is a lot here and you only need to place the characters in real life situations, for example a receptionist that can hear the couple down the hall having sex so loud they have to go down the hall and talk to them only to ......(fill in the blank).

I look forward to reading this story when you get around to it and if you need a little help I would be happy to lend a hand or two.
 
I've got like zero writing experience, least of in english. So I was sort of hoping maybe someone else wanted to write, and I could help out with some of my own real life experiences 😁
 
While I'm not in a position to write a series at this time I did something similar to your idea (shameless plug), only it was a doorman at a ritzy NYC apartment building. Young college student, cheating wife, decadent older divorcee and her maid - it's all there in my Don the Degenerate Doorman series. If you're interested in reading click on the story link in my sig.
 
As a nightshift receptionist at a hotell, theres quite a few situations at comes up.

So my idea is about guy working nights and get him self into hot situations with different guests.
I like the idea, but maybe make it a guy that is rude at the start and she has no interest in... maybe it is an extended stay so she gets more interested when she sees others with him
 
Night clerk at a sex motel relates tales of orgies, cops, ambulances, camera trucks; naked people running around; strange toys and pets ("NO unicorns inside!"); sex offered in lieu of cash payment; a visiting circus or carny; a lost church group; a Sexual Olympics team in training; guards transporting prisoners (any gender); invasion of the Thai dickgirls; etc.
 
I'd make it a seedy motel on the bad side of Skid Row. Most of the business is prostitutes renting rooms by the hour....
 
I think I prefer the idea of it being a really high-class hotel. The guy is super hot he prays on the women that pass through.

He flirts with them to gauge how interested they are. He fucks them in their rooms, in the bar when it closes for the evening, takes them to the pool.

So many things you can do with that.
 
Would prefer it if it was an attractive girl receptionist at a nice hotel who gets to show guys to their rooms, then gets fucked by them, they could pull her into the shower, or two or three of the guys could be on a business trip and they have an orgy, or she could provide room service and so on
 
Would prefer it if it was an attractive girl receptionist at a nice hotel who gets to show guys to their rooms, then gets fucked by them, they could pull her into the shower, or two or three of the guys could be on a business trip and they have an orgy, or she could provide room service and so on
In a fantasy world where night clerks aren't safely locked inside security cages, a nice hostelry might have a wiry or muscular porter on hand to haul luggage and guests to their door, but the night clerk stays at the front desk because that's their job.

We were escorted to our room door a few months ago. It was a well-kept good-sized non-chain motel. The little old Chinese lady who owned the place left her clerk (probably a great-niece) at the reception desk and led us as we hauled our own bags. Not very erotic.

The vibes are different here in LIT fantasyland. Sure, pretty night clerk leaves her desk to get fucked. Sure, pretty night porter is regularly nailed atop travel trunks and team duffels. Or a wimpy wussy night-clerk-guy is taken on by a visiting women's hockey team. Or standard "room service" includes oral sex. Whatever. Make it happen!
 
Back
Top