Cum in Bras

bra play

my wife went out of town for a few days so yesterday was a day for bra's, I put one of her d cup bra's on and wore it all day. I was on my webcam all afternoon while men watched me and made fun of me. I loved it, it was humiliating and such a turn on.

Cum

What kind of bra do you guys prefer to cum in?

Ladies do you have a preference?

Personally I like t-shirt bras they seem to soak up a lot of the mess and look amazing!

I notice that not many women have posted in this thread. For some reason I find the idea of wearing a bra with cum in the cups exciting. I don't know why. Maybe it's a kink.

I notice that not many women have posted in this thread. For some reason I find the idea of wearing a bra with cum in the cups exciting. I don't know why. Maybe it's a kink.

It would be hot when you can smell it through out the day

I'm sure you'd love it, having cum on you all day :)

Never thought of this before but it is strangly exciting.

Why the label?

To be honest with you, I've no idea. I love to see a woman in her underwear or nightwear and to go shopping for it with or for someone special. The only reasons I can think of are that I can see the size; that I can see the brand and therefore find other photos on the manufacturers website.

My wife is wearing the bra today that I cum in the other day and she should.wear the one I came in today in the morning

Back