What Fetish turns you on the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.
... Id say gangbangs high on the list right now, watching my wife take care of a handful of guys would be a very hot sight.

... The thought of my wife fucking a hot hung guy in front of me is a big turn on ...

Easy, blowbangs for my wife and she’s all for it but we just can’t find enough guys that we know and trust.

Watching my wife with another guy or guys

Sharing my wife with multiple dicks

Wow all these married men who want to share!
Causes very pleasant sensations for the men who want to oblige them!
 
I guess I have mellowed with age.

When with men:

Anal sex
Being"fully sealed"
Being tied down.

When with women:

Fisting. Either entrance. Giving and receiving.
Using toys.
Being submissive.
Group sex.
 
Tight, shiny latex on a beautiful female. A catsuit with a piss tube to be exact. I love to put my hands in her stream. Play with her vagina as she voids. Focus the flow of her urine onto my hard cock.
I'm a diaper lover as well. A total deviant by any account.
 
Bikini teens and having orgasms ruined

In fact even better if they are combined.

I ruin my orgasms often to stay horny and it makes me feel horny and pathetic. Just like pining after bikini teens
 
I have two major fetishes: Feet/legs and cum (mostly hers). The scenario I can't get out of my head lately is my girl having sex on a dance floor then the cum running down her legs and onto her feet as she just keeps dancing. Makes me want to explode.
 
Incest, bondage, spanking, polyamory, promiscuity, cheating (guilty pleasure, but true), anal, ass play, step-incest, orgies, impregnation, cosplay, geeks, ink, biting, watersports, interracial, mind control fantasies, power imbalance, several others,of course, but these are foremost in my mind.
 
Last edited:
wearing hose or stockings, as well as heels when I get nailed!
I’ll drink to that! Drives me crazy for a woman to wear hosiery for sex. I’m also a huge fan of long socks. To be a little more odd, I love ski masks also, for a little burglar role play.
 
Eating her creampie!
I love the way she cums like crazy when I do it....so I do it a lot!
She doesn't complain!
 
I just doesn't feel right without them

I agree, I love the fact that my wife loves thigh highs for daily wear and now that I've come out to her as a sissy, I get to wear them every day too! Nothing more sexy than making out both in lingerie. Mmmm so hot...
 
sissy play in lingerie and
... receiving a good strap-on fucking,
... sucking cock,
... receiving a good cock fucking
dress-up humiliation in public in lingerie stores in women's clothing stores in women's shoe stores and more.
 
Old men coming on to me, and letting them get a feel in where they can.
 
The thought of being fucked by a woman.. realdoe... feeldoe
Or
Her clit down my cock
Or.... just my face
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top