The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
LT - I think I'd like going to a movie with my Dream...(I don't care which one, really...)

If we go see 50 Shades of Retarded when it comes out.... I'm sure no one will be paying attention to any... um.... sexual.... sounds..... coming from us.

I think people would still like the movie even if they didn't like or read book.
It's a good movie in my opinion. Leo makes a great Gatsby, he pulls it off well.
But I guess the question is, why didn't you like the book?

My only recollection of it was that it was boring. It was required reading for one of my AP English classes, so that probably shaded my opinion. Speaking of shades...

If we go see 50 Shades of Retarded when it comes out.... I'm sure no one will be paying attention to any... um.... sexual.... sounds..... coming from us.

I can't see that...I am dumber, I am less of a person, just from having read the first few dozen pages.
I'd rather people turned and watched.
;)

Seeing the two of you go at it in a movie theater would be the ONLY reason I'd buy a ticket.

Dammit:

"I hate replying to classroom discussions because most people are stupid."

Yep... need to get laid more often.

I can't see that...I am dumber, I am less of a person, just from having read the first few dozen pages.
I'd rather people turned and watched.
;)

But we wouldn't even be watching it!

And as far as people watching us... That all depends on who was watching.

My only recollection of it was that it was boring. It was required reading for one of my AP English classes, so that probably shaded my opinion. Speaking of shades...

Seeing the two of you go at it in a movie theater would be the ONLY reason I'd buy a ticket.

The book was a bit boring, but I didn't find the movie boring at all. It was really flashy and eye catching. The sound track is pretty awesome too. They took a few modern songs and gave them a jazzy feel (I like jazzy.) Personally, I think you would enjoy it. But, ya never know until you actually watch it.

Just remember to please silence your cell phone before entering the auditorium.
Cell phones going off can be a real buzz kill.

And if you're caught recording, serious actions will be taken against you.

But we wouldn't even be watching it!

And as far as people watching us... That all depends on who was watching.

The book was a bit boring, but I didn't find the movie boring at all. It was really flashy and eye catching. The sound track is pretty awesome too. They took a few modern songs and gave them a jazzy feel (I like jazzy.) Personally, I think you would enjoy it. But, ya never know until you actually watch it.

Just remember to please silence your cell phone before entering the auditorium.
Cell phones going off can be a real buzz kill.

And if you're caught recording, serious actions will be taken against you.

I like jazzy too, so I may give it a chance. I like Leo DiCaprio's acting anyway, so it might just be be worth a watch.

As for silencing my cellphone, sure. The vibrate mode would be more beneficial anyway. :p

What sort of serious actions will be taken against me? I have to know if the risk is worth the punishment...

Join me and Vail in the movie theater?

Only if it is like the dine-in theater near me.

Seats recline
arm rests move out of the way
And the eating surface is large enough to lay a person on their back...
Or seat them at the perfect height.

-nods-

LT: I couldnt be a college professor. I'm too much of an asshole.

LT- Today has been an utterly shitty weather day to say the least. So far, 51 people dead, possibly another 30 children deceased in the elementary school, but I'm incredibly thankful all my family and friends are now accounted for.

Thanks to those of you that have checked in on me and my family. We are safe and well, and have power again.

-kisses nose-

-snorts-

Oh... my...

HEY.. this is TRUE! I am!

Wait.. I have gotten laid this year... hmm. I cant be a really, real nun.

*Gigglesnorts* I'd be willing to bet there are nuns that have gotten more action than one time this year. ;)

I'd so tie someone up with strips of Habit and use those prayer beads to make others pray.

It is crazy how many naked and/or masturbating nun pictures I've come across on tumblr, without even looking for them.

I don't know who is posting them, but they've clearly made a habit out of it.

Athankyou.

Needing some more threads to write in... Or RL needs to let a couple of co writers out of the choke hold it seems to have them in at least once a week soon.

God damn it brain, stop spotting all the flaws in your favorite movies and shows!:mad:

LT- Today has been an utterly shitty weather day to say the least. So far, 51 people dead, possibly another 30 children deceased in the elementary school, but I'm incredibly thankful all my family and friends are now accounted for.

Thanks to those of you that have checked in on me and my family. We are safe and well, and have power again.

Sorry to hear about that, but glad you and yours are safe.

Who are you kiddin'! You're oversexed already! Nina, on the other hand, is practically a Nun. :rolleyes:

I'm oversexed? Where'd you get that notion? :p

-kisses nose-

:D

Some men just want to set the world on fire.

I bet it burns really pretty...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back