Anyone in Florida?

You will convince me why I need another!!! And the more curious question is...... If u are from Canada why are u posting in the Florida thread?

Curioser and curioser. First off, I am playful obedient and I love to be petted. Secondly, my wife and I are snowbirds. We spend our winters in Florida. By the way, did you bring any crab cakes from Maryland?
 
Curioser and curioser. First off, I am playful obedient and I love to be petted. Secondly, my wife and I are snowbirds. We spend our winters in Florida. By the way, did you bring any crab cakes from Maryland?

Ohhhh how nice ! Crab cakes would not travel well without refrigeration but I know how to make them extremely delicious! What part of Canada are u from and tell me more about u please!
 
from summer to winter in 12 hours and didn't leave home. weird weather but it still beats up north.
 
I swore I would never live in florida but here I am, its an odd setting in some respects sometimesthats just me. Its

is hot and humid during the summer particularly in august and september.those months I leave and go north to new england..the one thing I always tell my friends is you never have to shovel sunshine.in the ny winters I never went out.so in the summer I dont go out until after 6pm. I traded a freezer for an oven .pick your posion.no climate is 100 percent.i deal better with warm than cold .I miss only the autmns in new england otherwise beaches and sun give year round golf.the greenery up north is prettier.the grass here is more like weed lol.

I hVe new friends everything is close by its nice. And cheaper!!
 
missing the sunshine out of Sunshine State today, but I'll gladly take the overcast any day over the frozen.
 
Yeah .was in the 60's this morning but its still nice.it looks a nor'easter hitting the northeast thanks giving day.i love being here but come xmas I wish I was back home with the kids for a couple weeks.
 
Evening Y'all

Absolutely beautiful weather in Florida today.... love the sea salt spray all over my car after work. No sunshine in the sunshine state today....
 
727 area just next to 813

Been here over 20yrs and it's ok till the snowbirds crowd the roads and about all the rest of town. I'd hope a few true sluts would show up more often.
 
Back
Top