First time showing -- tell me what you think

I know I've been gone for a while but the holidays were crazy. Thought I would end the year with another pic and well wishes for a happy new year.
Forget the New Year Ball drop lets just enjoy the sweet ladys bra coming off!!!
 
Happy New Year's

Posting this as part of a New Year's Resolution....or was it a dare?
 

Attachments

  • 20141210_220942rz.jpg
    20141210_220942rz.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 848
I dare you to be my love slave, as for the pic well nothing wrong with a curvy thick woman to warm your bed ,drain your balls and keep you feeling good!
 
Well the title says it all. I've never posted a pic anywhere before, just shared with a few lucky souls. I want to get some feedback and what a better place then here.
Sensational tits, beautiful skin, & I'd love the sensations of feeling, kissing & sucking them!
 
So I'm thinking she found a fuck toy and is wearing him out and will only come back once she's done with him....hope she takes pics!!!!
 
I've just found this thread. Very nice, aquamarina. Thank you for sharing.
 
This picture turned out too good not to share. Just a simple shower, playing with the water.
 

Attachments

  • 20150217_rz.jpg
    20150217_rz.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 365
You've got your wish!
This was taken the same day as the previous one but in the evening. Work leaves me so exhausted sometimes!

Gorgeous, simply GORGEOUS!!! Every delicious curve is beautifully enticing and eroticaly inviting!!!:devil::devil::devil:;)
 
Back
Top