Missouri Rollcall

Now that is a new and interesting idea :cool:

There is no way that I could be the first with that idea......damn my friend tonite is gonna wonder what got into me when he gets here......thanks for the inspiration!

There is no way that I could be the first with that idea......damn my friend tonite is gonna wonder what got into me when he gets here......thanks for the inspiration!

Glad I could help out ;) I'm sure he'll be glad I did :cool:

Missouri by way of Florida

Hello from Joplin...love your state and settling in fine to my new surroundings.

Obsequium :kiss:

"et eile s'assoit au repos assize pour sestraces de maitres, perdu sans commande"

...and she sits in quite repose waiting for her masters footsteps, lost without command...

Anonymous (Poems from a French Mistress in the 1700's)

Hello from Joplin...love your state and settling in fine to my new surroundings.

Obsequium :kiss:

"et eile s'assoit au repos assize pour sestraces de maitres, perdu sans commande"

...and she sits in quite repose waiting for her masters footsteps, lost without command...

Anonymous (Poems from a French Mistress in the 1700's)

Welcome Obsequium! :cool:

m 52 near Grain Valley - KC area. will not meet in person (maybe much later), but would love to converse.

Checking in from St. Louis

I live just west of St. Louis. Divorced, 41. Don't meet in person. Too Shy. :kiss:

Wow a virtual cockfest in here( I do love cockfests).....I too am from Mo. between KC and Joplin. But......sorry men I am much to shy to meet in person.

Excuse me miss, how are you?

Kansas City here, on the Kansas side, but in Missouri often...:cool:

Oh my! That is a very nice hat indeed. Moblue, don't you think we need to look under that hat to get a true feel of the situation. ;-) Missouri Welcomes you with open arms!

Oh my! That is a very nice hat indeed. Moblue, don't you think we need to look under that hat to get a true feel of the situation. ;-) Missouri Welcomes you with open arms!

well hello there...I'm new to MO...how are you?

Hats Off gets my vote......he does have some interesting pics elsewhere on lit, I even asked for one with bubbles but havent seen it yet!

Back