Not just Selling Cars (Closed for PaulWilson57)

"boys I swallowed one load that is enough" i say trying to show a feisty side. One of the geeks pushes me in the back causing me to bend over my desk. " the customer always is right slut sales girl" As i am bent over the one pushes his cock into my mouth as the other swats my ass a few times walking up behind me.
 
As he watches his friend getting his cock sucked well he remains hard as looking at her sexy ass over her desk he leans forward and slaps it.

Not once or twice but five times. Then he drops to his knees and bites her ass playfully before letting his tongue slip into her ass hole for what would happen later as he tongues her ass hole softly.

His friend keeps thrusting his hips into her face as he enjoys his blowjob.
 
Moments later I feel the one cum hard in my mouth. i try to pull my head off but he golds it on his cock untill i milk it dry. the one behind me spanks me a few more times than they say they will take the car.
 
The boy felt her completely drain his cock and said.

"We will buy the car."

Then his friends behind the sales girl spoke.

"Not yet we won't till were finished with you."

Taking hold of his cock he rams it up her ass hole and starts fucking her ass. The force pushes her mouth back onto the other boys cock and he starts fucking her face again.

Hey want to cum again before signing for the car.
 
The one i am sucking off is more gentle and tells the other maybe we should leave her be as he makes sure his cock goes in and out of my mouth easy. the other boy just says "look dude girls like this wouldnt give us the time of day now i got my cock in this sexy sales girl's tight ass." he continues to fuck me up the ass as i am bent over my desk I feel both of the boys tensing up at the same time.
 
Both the boys can take no more and cum hard inside of her mouth and ass filling her body up.

They quickly get dressed as the boy buying the car finds the contracts on her desk and while she is recovering writes a cause in at the end.

It states that the sales girl must come over once a week to his home and fuck him. Each week till the contract is paid in full.

He hands her the contract to sign first before he signs it too.

Just then a loving family. Husband, wife and two kids come onto the lot to look at cars.
 
OOC no contract to fufill and it is about an hour later

I come ot of the restroom after fixing y clothes wearing my silky pink blouse black plated skirt and 3" strappy pink heels. I see the family enter and ask how may I help them.
 
The husband steps up.

"Yes we are looking to buy a family car."

Just then the wife cuts him off.

"No its ok. We are just looking thanks."

The wife turns the kids away from the hot young sales assistant clearly jealous of her. The wife was hard to crack. She would have to seduce the husband into the deal.
 
The wife takes the kids to the restroom as I take the husband to look at cars as i do I unbutton 2 buttons on my blouse showing a hint of lacy pink bra as i turn to him talking of what we can offer as I see him look at me cleavage
 
Steve see's his wife and kids head off as the young sales girl takes him and talks to him about the different offers.

Glancing down he could see her pink bra and looked away quickly.

"Well I'm sure my wife will find these deals very interesting."

Trying to distract himself. He knew his wife would be away with the kids for a while.
 
"she looks like the decision maker hun but you being the husband should have serious pull what could I do right now to help you persuade her when she comes back out sir"
 
Steve smiles at the sales girl trying not to look at her breasts again.

"Well I have the money but we decide everything together. So I don't think there is anything you could do."

There was as his pants had a large bulge inside of them. With his wife dealing with the kids they had no time for sex. They were right next to her office as Steve glanced back at the cars. His bulge within her reach.
 
"How about a quick "talk" in my office about what we can offer" I say to him as I rub his crotch. he knows I mean blowjob so i await his answer.
 
Steve looks back round in shock at how she has placed her hand on his bulge. He looks up at her face fighting his urge.

"Erm I'm not sure. Erm I don't know if...."

He can't get his words out. His wife is a strong woman and he knows if the sales girl pulled him into her office and got her lips round his cock it would be almost impossible to say no.

His mind hoping for his wife to return even as his cock throbs in his pants.
 
Looking at him I shake my head and play on his man senses. "i see who has the balls in this family hun maybe I should talk to the wife about the car buying, seeing as you are not a take charge guy and probably doe not run his house"Normally I am not that rude but trying to stir him up to make a better sale.
 
Ste see's red about what the sales girl says. Pushing her shoulders back into her office. He steps in slamming the door shut and pushes her down onto her knees as his other hand pulls his zipper down and reaches in pulling out his rock hard cock.

His hand slides behind her head and pulls her head onto his cock inside her office.
 
The bold move shocks me as i didnt see the "mild mannered" type facefucking me. He thrusts in and out a few times before I manage to pull my head off and say "ok I guess i am talking to the right guy, shall we go back to the sales floor before your wife notices you missing hun?"
 
Ste looks down at the sales assistant knowing she started this but he was damn Ste going to finish it.

"No she is busy with the kids and right now you need to be busy with my cock."

Without waiting for a reply he grabs hold of her head and pulls it back onto his cock forcing her to suck him.

His free hand turned the lock to lock her door before grabbing her hands and pulling them to his pants to pull them down to his ankles all the while thrusting his cock into her mouth.
 
Reluctantly i continue to suck his cock as he thrusts in my mouth. he says his wife does not give him blow jobs anymore so my young 27 yr old mouth feels really nice in his cock. I gaga every once in a while when he hits the back of my throat but then adjust and keep up with his thrusts hoping he will just want a quick blow job then get back to his wife and car buying.
 
Ste moans out.

"Damn my wife hasn't given me a blowjob since our last child a year ago. Fuck your mouth is so good. I'm going to fill it with so much cum."

Ste keeps pumping his hips knowing once he fills her mout and she stands up he will turn her to face her desk bend her over and fuck her tight ass too.

His wife will be to distracted by the kids to know he is banging the sales assistant in her office. As he holds her head down on his cock more he can feel the pressure building in his balls.
 
I keep sucking and feel you tense up. i feel you explode in my mouth and at first gag but then quickly adjust to swallow every drop. I look up at you with a dirty look thinking we are done I go to stand and....
 
Ste feels his cock blow into her mouth and watches her gag before swallowig his load. She gave him a dirty look before standing up and turning to face her desk.

That was just the moment that Ste had been waiting for and stepped forward pulling her skirt up as he took hold of his cock and rammed it up and into her pussy noticing she didnt have panties on ste wondered how many clients got thos service. his thursting was making her bend over her desk as he started to pound into her.
 
Shocked by the bold move I gasp sir wha. What are you doing? Your wife is just out on the mmmm showroom floor we can't do this. He drills me still upset by my his wife runs the family comment as my perky chest is pressed into my desk
 
Ste quickly snaps back as he thrusts harder.

"My wife is dealing with my kids and you need to make sure your customer is happy. So your going to take it like a good sluttly sales assistant should. Or should I complain to your boss?"

Ste pounded her harder agaisnt the desk as he pushed his thumb into her ass hole easily. It showed him she had had something bigger up there recently as he was going to cum in her pussy then take her ass too.
 
He places one hand over my mouth to muffle me and the other strong hand on my backside to keep me vent over as he pumps my petite body commenting on my customer service "skills"
 
Back
Top