Not just Selling Cars (Closed for PaulWilson57)

The boy in the red t shirt loses his cool saying.

"Well my friend has five grand saved up too."

The boy in the blue t shirt adds.

"But I can't really add that to it. Those are my savings."

They are still blushing as they check out the sales girl.
 
"if you boys agree to the bigger price we can go behind the vans over there and I could show you my breasts. looks like you boys have not seen too many of them I would guess. What do you say boys?"
 
The boy in the Red t shirt jumps forward grabbing his friend's arm.

"Oh yes. That would be great. Lets go."

His friend in the blue t shirt blushes and walks with his friend towards the van. Both boys so excited about seeing her breasts as their cocks start to harden in their pants.
 
Once behind the vans I unbutton my blouse and unhook my lacy front hook bra. Exposing my very perky and firm 35C chest. "Ever seen a set like these in real time before boys or just on your computer screens?"
 
The boy in the red t shirt shakes his head as he steps up grabbing them.

"No only on computer screens. Wow."

The boy in blue t shirt blushes. He is the one with the money but only his friend argeed to the deal.

"I can't spend my savings I'm sorry."

The bulge in his jeans in easy to spot as he looks at her breasts.
 
I am shocked by the grabbing of my breasts but it is only fondling I think. i say "come on you boys know you want this car. I will let you finger my pussy right here if you will buy it."
 
The boy in the red t shirt nods his head as he holds her breast. His hands slides down between her legs and under her skirt.

His fingers stroking against her panties.

The boy in the blue t shirt shakes his head. As he knows he shouldn't and it wont help the tightness in his pants by fingering her.

"I really can't do that."

He made the mistake of getting to close to her with his bulge within grabbing distance of her hands.
 
"Well boys I am letting you see and fondle my boobs and..mmmm.. you are fingering me right here what else do you want?" i say "my clients do need to tell me what they want in a car or I cannot help them."
 
The boy in the red t shirt slips his fingers into her pussy as he teases her nipple with his other hand. As he says excitedly.

"You could suck our cocks and let us fuck you. That's what we want."

The boy in the blue t shirt blushed but his cock was being very honest with the sales girl as it pushed hard at his pants.
 
"oral sex fine but no way for the other I do not do business like that boys deal or no deal" i say firmly trying to stand my ground hoping my bluff will be enough to overwhelm these shy boys.
 
The boy in the red t shirt goes to agree when his friend stops him saying.

"I think you will go all the way. And that you do do business like that. After all you have shown us your breasts and your letting my friend finger you. I think you will give us both oral sex and full sex as well to close this deal."

At that moment the boy in the red t shirt shoves his fingers deep into her pussy while pinching her nipple and slides his tongue into her mouth to stop her protesting.
 
I try to stand my ground by telling them no but the shy boy fingering me drives my pussy crazy as he is hitting all the right spots. "Fine deal where shall we go we cannot do it right here."
 
The boy in the blue smiles as the one in the red t shirt almost jumps for joy.

"How about your office?"

Each boy gets either side of her and takes hold of her hand leading it to their bulges as they walk towards her office letting her stroke them through their pants.
 
As soon as we make it to my office they close the door and instruct me to sit on top of my desk as they say...
 
Both the boy enter into the office and shut the door as the boy in the blue top says.

"Go and sit on your desk."

The boy in red pipes up.

"Now give us a strip tease and remove all your clothes."

Both of the boys stand next to her desk with bulges in their pants.
 
One by one I unbutton my blouse, I pull it free from my skirt then slide it down my shoulders and off to the floor. Next i reach behind and unhook my bra and do the same. Almost instantly my nipples begin to stiffen from both exposure and the cool air of my office because there is a vent right above my desk. I reach to the side and unzip my skirt and as I do I slightly lift my ass up and slide it off. I now sit on my desk in my heels and pantyhose as the two boys have their eyes wide at the sight of my body as they grow closer looking at me like kids in a candy shop.
 
As both the boys watch her remove her clothes they stare in wonder and her almost naked body.

Slowly they head towards her as the by in the blue top says.

"Wow your beautiful."

The one in the red top then says.

"Now take off all our clothes."

Both the boys bulges in their pants seem quiet large for them as they sat next to her desk their arms reaching out to touch her naked breasts.
 
I motion the boy in the red shirt over and pull his shirt off then unbuckle his pants and yank them down. he steps out of them and then I motion him closer and begin to stroke his cock as he stands before me as i sit on my desk.
 
The boy in the red t shirt kicks his shoes and pants off leaving himself naked in front of her as he feels her stroking his cock he moans out.

"Wow that feels so good."

The boy in the blue t shirt looks over.

"Now it's my turn."

He says waiting for her to strip him off.
 
I strip him off and chuckle a bit as his cock is quite small and when I smirk his buddy teases him about it. I stroke it and it gets a little bigger bit he insists he can still pleasure me with it as he...
 
The boy in the blue t shirt has no idea how big his cock gets when it gets sucked on. But it will become to twice the size of his friends. He gets a little angry as she chuckles looking at his cock. He almost turns to leave when his friend picks on him about it.

Getting angry he snaps back.

"Well you better suck my cock and focus on it. As my friend doesn't have any money and I would be the one buying the car. So you need to please me or else I won't take the car."

His cock was inches from the sales girl as his friend looked shocked. He had never seen him get angry before.
 
I begin to suck on the small cock and easily go all the way down as it does not hit the back of my throat. i play with his balls as I feel it grow slightly, his friend teases him saying "i bet you cant even gag her" he picks up the pace at that comment trying to do so.
 
As the boy feels her take his cock into her mouth he moans out. His friend is still teasing him but as the sales girl sucks more his cock grows longer from only 5 inches long. Each time her sucking increases so does his cock.

His hands grab hold of her hand as his cock ends up growing to 10 inches long inside of her mouth As he pumps his cock fast into her wanting mouth.
 
My eyes grow wide as this little 5" cock has grown and is now hitting the back of my throat. i go to pull off but he says a deal is a deal and jokes that i cannot take his "small" cock. His buddy is shocked as well as he didnt see the doubling in size coming either as he cheers his geeky buddy on.
 
"What you can't take my small cock. Now I'm going to flood your mouth with cum."

The boy kept thrusting harder and faster not letting her pull away as his cock bent down her throat and he moaned out cuming hard. Load after load poured down her throat till he slid his hard cock out.

"Bend over the desk and suck my friend like you just sucked me."

The boy followed her round to her side of the desk waiting for her to bend over and start sucking his friend so he could ram his hard cock into her pussy.
 
Back
Top