Feeldoe... anyone tried it?

Bwahaha, I should have known you were behind this bump, uptoplay2! :)
 
Re: Great toy!

DuckLover said:
The only real difficulty we discovered was that the bulb end doesn't stay in her very reliabley once we get active. We've found that the easiest thing to do is have her manually insert it into me, then climb on it herself. From that point we just avoid getting to rowdy!
That's exactly the problem I've heard of, but I hadn't heard of such a solution!
 
Re: Re: Great toy!

Etoile said:
That's exactly the problem I've heard of, but I hadn't heard of such a solution!

I take great pride (and joy!) at being innovative in bed! :D
 
Etoile .. Convert me please!!!!

Etoile said:
Bwahaha, I should have known you were behind this bump, uptoplay2! :)

And exactly what are you doing prowling here Etoile!!! Ah HA! Keeper of the nexus spirit ever at odds with the feeldoe worshippers.

Etoile, bring me over to the dark world of Nexus. I'm not opposed to a harness being used.... but tell me what I need to hear about why it's better despite the harness.... or (when you have a spare moment to have fun) show me.

I originally thought the nexus would be the superior of the two "strapless" models. Either way far more responsive than all the other varieties.

Come by the tour and explain to the techicians before they rush out and buy the feeldoes.

(and exactly what are you doing prowling here!!! Ah HA!)
 
Re: Etoile .. Convert me please!!!!

uptoplay2 said:
(and exactly what are you doing prowling here!!! Ah HA!)
Dude, I hang out in BDSM Talk all the time! (Well, when I have time for anything anymore...so busy this year!) In fact this used to be my primary forum until GLBT Chatter got created.
 
Re: Re: Etoile .. Convert me please!!!!

Etoile said:
Dude, I hang out in BDSM Talk all the time! (Well, when I have time for anything anymore...so busy this year!) In fact this used to be my primary forum until GLBT Chatter got created.

we had her first :p

*wink*
 
Etoile is a fount of great wisdom and practical advice. I don't care which forum or thread she's in; I'm ALWAYS glad to see her. (Doesn't hurt any that she's a hottie too!)

Love ya, babe-- thanks for all the wonderful posts. :rose: :kiss:
 
Hottee indeed

Uptoplay was absolutely correct in his description.

Please do take a look at the tour. We'd be happy have you serve as a guest technician!
 
DuckLover said:
Etoile is a fount of great wisdom and practical advice. I don't care which forum or thread she's in; I'm ALWAYS glad to see her. (Doesn't hurt any that she's a hottie too!)

Love ya, babe-- thanks for all the wonderful posts. :rose: :kiss:
I'm adding that to my "Lit Quotes" page! Thank you!
youloveme.gif
 
Favoritism!

Etoile extends herself to ease others confusion with clear helpful, at times, arousing advice. She is a positive attractive force without being too flirtatious or misleading.
 
I can tell you what's superior about the nexus.

The sharp angle of the bottom bit? Keeps her put.

The larger knob protruding towards the wearer's clit?

Keeps me happy.

And, as we know, it's all about making me happy.
 
Interesting...the Toys in Babeland people call the Feeldoe the "Divining Rod"! There's also the "Vibrating Divining Rod".
 
"Etoile is a hottie"

I have to agree:


"Etoile is a fount of great wisdom and practical advice. I don't care which forum or thread she's in; I'm ALWAYS glad to see her. (Doesn't hurt any that she's a hottie too!)"


Check out her pictures. There is one of her, I think she is in a bathtub; the expression on her face is priceless. Notice how her other arm is not visible. In my fantasy, she is playing with her clit with that unseen hand, and judging by her face, she is about to cum. Any woman that knows she likes sex and seeks it out is a pleasure to be with.

(Fantasies being what they are, the other part of my fantasy is licking her to orgasm. As I lick, she tells me just what she likes and doesn't like...but she is not prepared for my stamina and has orgasm after orgasm. Afterward, she is so drained that when I go to fuck her with my cock, she just lies back and lets me cum.

After all that, I am drained, and she uses my sperm to lubricate her Nexus, because turn about is fair play. She bends me over and fucks my ass good. Maybe a little too good. I get so horny, I want to cum again very much. But the prostate stimulation is not enough to get me off, so I remove the Nexus from both of us and begin to lick her out again, tasting the mixture of both of juices. She cums and cums and lets me cum inside of her one more time. Then she figures, "Turn about is fair play." She bends me over and fucks my ass good....)

Oh well, havn't tried the Feeldoe or the Nexus yet. The Feeldoe looks so fucking huge. I just don't know if I can take it regardless of how much lube is used. Anyhow, Etoile is one of my fanstasy fucks.
 
My biggest fantasy of putting our Feeldoe to work comes from using it for double penetration. I see doing it three ways:

1- I put the bulb end in my ass (Holy crap! How? It's even bigger than the cock end! Dunno, but I'll bet it'll feel amazing!), thus effectively giving me two cocks. Then I can fuck my gf's pussy AND ass at the same time. :D

Now that I think about it, I suppose it would also allow me to fuck two separate people at once during a threesome... Hmmm, now THAT'S a really cool idea too!

2- Put the bulb end in her ass, the cock end in mine, and my cock in her pussy. Then we slowly rock our hips, fucking each other simultaneously.

3- Put the bulb end in her pussy, the cock end in my ass, and my cock in her ass. Again, rock our hips to fuck each other.

*shudder* These all sound so amazing to me... I really hope to try them out someday! :devil:
 
I don't quite understand the logistics of #3, but #2 sounds really hot!
 
Etoile said:
I don't quite understand the logistics of #3, but #2 sounds really hot!

#2 is probably in missionary position and is PIV sex plus the Feeldoe in both our asses.

#3 is probably doggy-style and essentially #1 with the Feeldoe reversed. (So the bulb is in her instead of me.)

I REALLY want to try these variations! I've wanted to virtually since we bought the toy! Unfortunately, we don't use it terribly often, partly because anal sex requires a lot more time.
 
A picture of any of those positions would be ...

worth 1000's of words.

Heck........ just a pic of the feeldoe as it should be shown would be great. Does it need a harness.. a picture wouldn't lie
 
Re: A picture of any of those positions would be ...

uptoplay2 said:
worth 1000's of words.

Heck........ just a pic of the feeldoe as it should be shown would be great. Does it need a harness.. a picture wouldn't lie
Sorry those pictures from this past weekend didn't end up happening. Camera issues. :(
 
No worries

Waiting and hoping is half the fun...

Now that pic of you in the tub interests me for some reason.
 
somewhat out of the blue....

Christmas includes a cornacopea (sp?) of toys for the toyless... including an odd shaped one called a feeldoe jr..... a few varieties a vibrators..... maybe a plug

For the woman who has been somewhat neglected....

Too fast.... too ambitious..... Xmas is around the corner.
 
Just ordered the slim blue vibrator feeldoe today... gives me about a week to find someone to try it with!!

:cathappy:
 
Back
Top