Beyond batman [closed motheroftears24 ]

I laid down cuddling with Geo. In the middle of the night, I could tell that he was having nightmares of what happened to Dani. I pressed lovingly against him hoping to comfort him. A tear slid down my cheek. I was so worried for him.

--------

I writhed in my master's grasp as he held me tightly. He fucked me violently, but yet I was loving it greatly.
 
-Geo was better after she held him but he slept uneasy in the night.-

---------------------------------

-Raven fucked her harder, Rougher and deeper then she felt it rammed her insides harshly and groaned.-"Yeah i am going to cum my little slut."
 
I watched as Geo tossed and turned in the night. He was crying out Dani's name determined to save her and to have her back in his arms. I sighed sadly and knew that I had to take very good care of him. He was cursing Raven's and Larry's name. I got up for a moment and found his communicator so that I could talk to Terry to see how he wanted me to help to keep Geo focused on crimefighting.

---------

"Ohhhhh, Master! Cum all over me!" I moaned in sheer delight as I felt his cock twitch inside of me.
 
-Terry just told her to keep close to him in case he goes after her again. Terry went over the map of the laberenth that was not acid he needed to do more research for it but he went over everything in the night.-

--------------------------------------------------

-He pulled out cumming all over her.-"Good slut now my darling Danny we need to keep you hidden and budy so...for the next week we will just have you be a slut and whore after all to keep yoou busy and out of sight will let them waist there efforts for now. Do you like that idea and help with my previous scheme of capturing other girls to sell."
 
"Oh, I will do more than that my Master." I said with a demented smile, "Not only will I help get you some girls, but also I will destroy anyone that gets in our way..." As soon as he came all over me, I went to clean off. I sat down and began writing the names of girls that were in my class as well as put Tina Lane's name on my list before getting some rest.

---------

Genevieve

The next morning, I got up and made some eggs, turkey sausage, and orange juice for me and Geo. I agreed with Terry that I needed to watch over him.
 
-Raven sat by her and smiled.-"I think we will be ok soon for now do what you need to i need to cook up some items before we get this done. so if we can grab a few girls at least we can sell them to black market slave owners. If you want to do this...i will let you...if you can break them and sell them for a good price i will reward you."-
------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Geo woke up and sighed as he walked in to the kitchen.-"Hey there how did you sleep."-Geo had nightmares but he tried to keep up for the class and work today.-
 
"I will be glad to get you some slaves. I can get some outside of the school first. No one will recognize me with the changes I went through in the Lazarus Pit. I will break them as well." I began to train while Raven got whatever he was working on ready. For my weapons, I had a sword, a gun, and a whip.

-------------

"I slept okay." I said. Poor Geo looked terrible after all the nightmares he had. I tried to talk him into at least staying in for the day considering he did go through a terrible loss. I could handle the patrol for the evening. "Maybe you should take a day to rest, love. I will take care of you for the day. I will make lunch and supper for us and we can spend the day. In regards to the criminals, I can handle them tonight. You need rest, darling."
 
-Geo shook his head.-"Batman doesn't rest neither do i....sorry but regardless i have a duty to uphold justice and stop any one at hand.-
-----------------------------------------------------------
-Raven made some calls Batman would be way to busy with Dani tonight and for the next few days. They would be getting there slaves at a discount rate when he was finished he informed Dani. Once informed they went to sleep and woke up. Raven was out for now but left he ra note to go out and have some fun on her own accord while he went to pick up drugs to make his sex drug he was famous for making for her own use.-
 
The next morning, I headed out. I waited to go to the school. I needed to further change my appearance some. I was different, but other things had to be done. I was given a new identification card as well as a fake story to give everyone so that they would not recognize me. I was no longer Dani Dent so to speak. My alias was Cordelia Dent. I was to pose as a cousin that came to town looking for me so that she would have a place to crash after her parents kicked her out. I went to a tattoo parlor downtown and picked out a good side tattoo. I picked a very colorful fierce dragon with flowers as well as decided to get some piercings. An eybrow piercing, nipple piercings and a clitoral hood piercing to be exact. I began to talk to the tattoo artist, whose name was Jaxton Fries. I smile naughtily. "Any relation to Victor Fries?" I asked making conversation. He had spiky blonde hair, icy blue eyes, and lots of tattoos. I had the money, but I wanted to also pay my tattoo artist in another way when he was done.

-----------

"In that case, I am going with you. I am not letting you go alone." I said. Things were getting extremely dangerous since Raven had disappeared. I wondered if Geo should even go to school considering more than likely all the school found out about her "death" and more than likely there would be an assembly to address the issue and offer support to her friends.
 
Last edited:
-Jaxton smiled as he got the design ready for her.-"I might be...great great grandfather....why?"-He asked and looked to her eyes as he began to work on the tattoo she was going to be here for a while.-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Geo nods and looked to her.-"I need to get to school....just take it easy while im gone."-He headed off to school and once there began hearing the rumors spread it kind of made him sour just hearing all the crap they were talking. Yeah most of them repaired and were ok with Dani again but for some it destroyed Geo still feeling it was his fault.-
 
I decided to use my skill to go to the rooftop and listen in as well as watch over Geo. I wasn't a student, so I did not have very much access to the school with the exception of the rough top. I had a device that I could use to listen in. There were mixed feelings in regards to Dani's death. There were the holier than thous bashing her calling her a slut and a junkie (just because of her very brief use of the sex drug her cousin gave her). Apparently, the former assistant principal had some students that he gave special privleges to due to either money or sex that had some harsh things to say about Dani. There were guys just sad that they did not get to fuck her. However, there were some like Geo that saw beyond this and saw that she was truly a good person. The assembly was bittersweet. Poor Geo. I could see how much the negative comments were affecting Geo. I wished that he did not go. I got a message from Terry asking how things were going.

"Not very good considering the fact that there are some people trashing Dani for things that were not her fault. I had a feeling that this would happen.

-----------

"Was your great grandfather, Victor Fries?" I asked as I watched him get the design ready. It was going to be large up my side. Apparently, no one told him about his great grandfather. I was looking into other ways of manipulating my appearance so that Geo would not find out it was me when I would go to the school. I wasn't going yet. I wanted to have some fun first. Though the Lazarus Pit changed me in regards to my eye color and made subtle changes to my facial features. I still needed to make some adjustments. I planned on getting highlights put into my hair as well. I even needed a new look when I was not in costume. The tattoo parlor was quite large. I saw a girl sitting down looking at tattoo magazines. She had long pink hair and blue eyes with a nose piercing. I noticed that she was done filling out a waiver for her tattoo and sat it next to the table to where I could see. I got her name and address so I would know exactly where to find her. Her name was Adrianna. A very pretty name. I had to get some drugs from Raven to use when I took her down.

I turned my attention back to Jaxton who was still working on the design. He had us go somewhere more private while another tattoo artist worked with the other girl. Due to the placement, I had to strip down completely. I bared my body to Jaxton and laid seductively on my stomach on the long chair that he had laid back for me .
 
-Geo was dealing with it best he could and stood up for Dani through the Day and sighed to him self noticing one of the girls who walked away never came back as Raven had slipped in to the school kidnapping one for the moment to test a new drug out he injected her and let her back in the school to see what effects it had.-

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

-Jaxton looked to her and smiled as he began the Tat process.-"Yes i am....i got my own little suit of Armor and it actually does Pretty quick tattoos but...that gets a bit etchy sometimes."-He chuckled.-"Either way i decided to be a Tattoo Artist because i loved Art and i can do it better then any one else...Why do you ask?...Besides you were very insistent you knwo what the cost of this tattoo will be?"-He said and kept going-
 
Lacey Watson was a member of student council. She was deeply upset over the death of Dani. She knew something was not right when Dani had the problems and the overdose from the sex drug as well as the other incidents. She had been doing everything she could to assist in trying to repair Dani's reputation. She was even a reporter for the school newspaper and wrote an article about the drug that Dani had became addicted to. As she was heading out, she felt someone grab her and pull her out of the school. His hand was on her mouth to keep her from screaming. She felt something injected into her. From there, she changed. Lacey was a virgin and from a very strict household. Her mom and dad forbidden her from finding a boyfriend until after college. Though she was 18, she was afraid to disobey them.

Those feelings changed. She was released and walked back into the school feeling extremely horny. The assembly had ended and she knew that Mr. Carter would be headed back to his classroom. It was his conference hour which meant he would be alone. A lot of the girls wanted to be with him considering how handsome he was. Lacey wanted to be the one who seduced him. She knocked on the door to his classroom.

---------

I had always thought tattoos were going to be painful, but I was enjoying this. "Oh, I was just curious. So, what is the cost for the tattoo?" I said. I could not help but get aroused by his touch.
 
"Mmm lets see what else we add to it color and stuff right now about a hundred."-Jaxton took his time and relaxed as she laid there he would be fooling him self thinking she was not hot or anything so kept his comments to him self.-

---------------------------------------------------------
Geo left worried about the one girl knowing school was over and done with he met up with Genevieve. They left to go to the manor which he had to get home work done to go on patrol.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Mr.Carter sat in his chair and asked who knocked to enter.-"Come in."-He mentioned as she sauntered in.-"Oh Miss Watson we were wondering what happen to you...can i help you."-He knew school was empty.-
 
I relaxed more as he worked on the tattoo and even moan softly. "I certainly need to give you a tip as well." I said in a sultry tone.

--------

Lacey walked into her teacher's office. "Are you busy? I need to see you." she said as she sat down in the chair in front of his desk.

---------

I went to the mansion and decided to help Terry with some new gadgets that me and Geo could use. Terry and I talked about the assembly feeling very bad for Geo. When he arrived, he had a concerned look on his face and I knew something was up. "What's going on?" I asked as I got ready to patrol the streets with him.
 
Last edited:
"Thank you i would welcome it...what was your name?"-the tattoo was going wonderfully-
---------------------------------------------------
-He stopped what he was doing.-"Sure what can i help you with my dear."-The door was locked as Raven had dropped a few loose gases in to the room to enhance the mood of the room neither of them noticed.-
---------------------------------------------------
Geo was getting ready. "I Think Raven kidnapped a girl today one of them went out to lunch and never came back..her parents didn't see her either and she is a high gpa student there is a test and she always goes home to study."
 
I had changed quite a bit since going into the Lazarus Pit. The last thing I needed was for Geo and Genevieve to know that their attempt on my life failed. With the exception of Raven, I could not trust anyone else to know my true identity. "I am Michelle Dent. I just moved to Gotham City hoping to find my cousin, so that I could stay with her. I am dealing with a lot of family issues and she is the only one I got along with. I found out from her mother that she was here. Sadly, I found out that she died." I said faking tears.

I did actually have a cousin from my biological family, but she passed away a year ago from illness. I knew about her because my adoptive mother let me get in touch with her so that I would have some connection with my real family.

After a while, the tattoo was finished and it was time for me to pay. I had some money, but decided to spice things up as I well. I handed Jaxton the money as well as leaned in for a very naughty kiss.

-----

The drug made Lacey much bolder. "I know it is so wrong, but I need you, Mr. Carter. I have always desired you since the beginning of the school year. I know you are married, but we could keep it a secret and no one will find out outside of the school." she said as she got up and began to strip baring her body to him.

-------

From what Geo was telling me, the girl left during lunch and did not come back to school. She was a good student, and was not the type to just skip school. I hoped on patrol we could find her.
 
-Jaxton kissed her back and went with it. they where away from eyes in the back and it was a very hot kiss and a hot woman.-"mmm"-He hummed gently in to her mouth.-
--------------------------------------------------
-He was put under the spell the liquid secreted phermones and it turned him on he would be a bit violent to. He stood up and smiled.-"Kneel to me slut."-He took his cock out partially hard as he grins standing in front of her now.-
-------------------------------------------------------------
Geo smiled and looked around as he finished getting ready and they went down to the cave to do some scanning.-"lets see whats going on."
 
"Mmmm" I moaned back as well into the kiss. My body pressed to Jaxton's. The coolness of his skin felt extremely good against my warm body. I got down on my knees undoing his pants and began sucking his cock.

-----

Lacey smiled and gladly licked his cock getting it very hard so that she could suck on it. She cried out in sheer delight. Lacey was a virgin and due to the drug she did not care how much it was going to hurt. There was a camera in the room that was installed as blackmail. This teacher had gained an inheritance from his very wealthy father. If this video got out, he would be in so much trouble. The girl of course was of age, but it was the matter of her being a student. After what happened with the vice principal, the school was trying to crack down on any relations between school staff and students. Raven could profit greatly off of this as well as other similar schemes.

---------

Genevieve

I went with Geo to the Batcave to see what we could find out. We found out that there were newer and more dangerous sex drugs being smuggled into Gotham City. Even more dangerous than the ones that Dani had almost overdosed on a while back. There was also an increase in the sex slave trade. "Fuck, this is getting much worse." I said as well looked through the scans. We were going to have find Raven before this became a major problem for Gotham City. To make matters worse, Dani's cousin had escaped Arkham after over powering the guards. If Dani was dead, he would be on a warpath. He never quite let go of the idea of wanting to be with Dani due to all the pictures he drew of her nude which was found in his cell. He gained the new alias. He now calls himself Overlord due to the powers he had from the drug that was similar to the one that Bane used.
 
Last edited:
-Jaxton moaned and groaned feeling her warm mouth as he gripped her hair in his fingers to just hold it not doing much.-"mm you aren't half bad."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-the teacher moaned and gripped her hair fucking her mouth nice and deep.-"yeah good student slut fuck and suck all this cock."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Geo bit his lip.-"We got a lot to clean up....something tells me we are going to have to get ready...antidotes,Immunities...if me or you are infected by this stuff were screwed."-He told her and terry Agreed.-"he is right if you guys get hit with these drugs...you two are lost."
 
Genevieve

Our first priority was Overlord considering he was on a rampage in Gotham City wanting to make everyone pay for losing Dani. He still thinks that she is his! He was on his way to a street party being held by the mayor to gain donations to beautify the city. The scene was starting to look like a horror movie as he began attacking the crowd. People scrambled to try to get out of the way. He grabbed men breaking them in the way Bane would. He broke their backs and threw them like toys. He eventually made his way up to the stage with a woman in his grasp and sat down on a throne with her on his lap. There was going to be a Mr. and Miss Gotham crowning during the dance, but perversely Overlord resembled a barbaric king with a sex slave on his lap that he was violently fucking in front of everyone. He had assembled some goons in a short period of time. Mostly people who helped him drug Dani. He took the microphone and pushed the mayor off of the large stage.

---------

I moaned in pleasure as I took the entire length of his cock in my mouth moving up and down sensually as I sucked on it. The rock station that Jaxton was listening to cut to a news break. Hell was breaking loose in Gotham City and I was loving it. I heard my cousin busted out thinking I was gone for good. I could only imagine the hell that he was giving Geo and his new bitch!

-------

Lacey sucked Mr. Carter's cock and began touching herself. Caressing her breasts, then playing with her pussy for him and getting herself very wet since she was a virgin. The drug flowed through her veins making her want to crave it as well as sex. In addition to cases of blackmail, it was going to mean more profit for Raven considering how many people would be craving it once they tried it. The test was going splendidly.
 
-Geo was helping make the serums they would need as Genevieve helped. He wanted to Get Overlord taken care of as much as she did but they needed to be prepared that final battle was coming up not anytime soon but soon enough.-
----------------------------------
-Jaxton fucked her mouth good and moaned.-"mmmm i feel you getting a bit hard there on my legs you want something im not giving you slut."-He chuckled seeing her gleam with happyness.-
-----------------------------------
-Mr Carter fucked her mouth he was becoming animalistic making him more like a rapist.-"Shit slut keep sucking."
 
Genevieve

While Geo and Terry worked on the antidote to the drugs, I decided to train a bit considering how much strength that Overlord gained since he started taking the venom-like drug. We had to wait. As Geo said, if the drugs were used on any of us we were screwed.

---------

Dani

I sucked Jaxton's cock harder and deep throated it. Later, I had to find my cousin to see if he wanted to join up with me and Raven. The more villains involved the better to take over Gotham.

--------

Lacey continued to suck Mr. Carter's cock. She briefly released it to beg him to cum in her mouth so that she could swallow his cum.
 
-Geo sighed as they finished making a large batch and put them in the hypo sprays and as well as pill form. Geo went to Train with Genevieve as They did terry found a few footage's from security Cams he was shocked Seeing and matching Dani up to a girl walking around Gotham. He kept it quiet for now to find more out.-

-Jaxton smiled as he groaned.-"Oh yeah baby suck that deep..."-It became cool to the touch maybe he had some of that blood ready in him but he controlled it as she could feel it.-

-The Teacher came and filled her mouth Raven had been injecting and placing those drugs around. he had been spreading it around fast Soon it wouldn't be able to be stopped or at least hard to stop it. Mr Braxton came on her face as well now and grins.-"Get in position slut."
 
Last edited:
Lacey did as she was commanded and bent over his desk exposing her pussy and ass to him. "Please give it to me, Mr. Braxton's! I am all yours! Please take me!" she begged him. Her cellphone was ringing constantly in her bag. Her parents and boyfriend were becoming concerned. She was an A student, and the only reason for her to stay after school would be for cheerleading practice which was not even that day and it was already about 8 that evening. It was never like her to be this late, so they became worried. Her boyfriend was a friend of Geo's, so he texted Geo to see if he heard anything from her or seen her.

-------

Genevieve

I started out training beating the fuck out of a punching bag before sparring with Geo. I noticed that his phone was ringing and brought it to his attention.

------

I moaned as I sucked Jaxton's cock and deep throated it wanting him to fill my mouth with his cum, then wanted him to fuck me like the slut I was. It was rather strange that I was getting more and more aroused seeing my cousin's destruction on television out of the corner of my eye. Sadly, with it being over the news they had to blur him having his way with the girls he captured during his attack on the street party. I fingered my pussy which was so drenched.
 
Back
Top