The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somehow, I think you could pull that grin off quite well.

A thought before I go to sleep:
I love that my friends still come over to me when I'm on my laptop and look at my screen even though they know they're running a risk of seeing something they don't want to see. And are always very confused when they do.

Somehow, I think you could pull that grin off quite well.

A thought before I go to sleep:
I love that my friends still come over to me when I'm on my laptop and look at my screen even though they know they're running a risk of seeing something they don't want to see. And are always very confused when they do.

:D

That's great. Silly friends. G'night Tiger.

Here too. I'm watching Walking Dead and creeping myself out!

I meant in here more than where I'm at, though I'm not exactly swimming in noise here, either.

I still need to get caught up on Walking Dead from Sunday. I just sat down and watched Justified from earlier this week, too. About the only thing I'm actually caught up on is Community, and The Daily Show.

Ok, chipmunks are adorable, especially when there's lots of them.

Other thing... Why does it have to drop even colder here this weekend!

hmm... I'm thinking the weather just wants me to stay inside without cloths. That could work too.

And another thing; How many cheerleaders can you fit on a train? Enough to lose your hearing.

I meant in here more than where I'm at, though I'm not exactly swimming in noise here, either.

I still need to get caught up on Walking Dead from Sunday. I just sat down and watched Justified from earlier this week, too. About the only thing I'm actually caught up on is Community, and The Daily Show.

Well, I know, but I didn't know what to say about that, so I talked about my house instead! I'm terrible, I'm finishing season two now and then I'll have to wait and get caught up on season three. I was about to say I'd climb Jon Bernthal like a tree but I think he only looks in good in the show. Bummer.

Well, I know, but I didn't know what to say about that, so I talked about my house instead! I'm terrible, I'm finishing season two now and then I'll have to wait and get caught up on season three. I was about to say I'd climb Jon Bernthal like a tree but I think he only looks in good in the show. Bummer.

That's Shane, right? I don't know that I've even seen him in anything else.

Why do you have to wait? Are you doing it DVD-style?

That's Shane, right? I don't know that I've even seen him in anything else.

Why do you have to wait? Are you doing it DVD-style?

Yeah, Shane. He's an asshole but he's so cute! I'm watching it on Netflix. I hardly ever get to just sit and watch TV, I'm always on my tablet so I just watch stuff on that. Like, right now, I'm writing a piece for my Athenaeum, folding laundry, and watching Walking Dead. Tablet + laptop = win! :D

Yeah, Shane. He's an asshole but he's so cute! I'm watching it on Netflix. I hardly ever get to just sit and watch TV, I'm always on my tablet so I just watch stuff on that. Like, right now, I'm writing a piece for my Athenaeum, folding laundry, and watching Walking Dead. Tablet + laptop = win! :D

You are a multi-taking fiend!

I'm barely paying attention to what I'm doing here. Though, part of it is because I can't figure out what the hell I want to listen to so I can try to write. This whole wrist thing has kind of sapped my creativity right now.

You are a multi-taking fiend!

I'm barely paying attention to what I'm doing here. Though, part of it is because I can't figure out what the hell I want to listen to so I can try to write. This whole wrist thing has kind of sapped my creativity right now.

Hee. Probably overachieving.

I am running into the same problem! I need to turn off the show and concentrate but I can't. What kind of music helps you write?

LT: Lori is such a bitch! Argh.

Hee. Probably overachieving.

I am running into the same problem! I need to turn off the show and concentrate but I can't. What kind of music helps you write?

LT: Lori is such a bitch! Argh.

It's completely random. White Stripes sometimes, Sufjan Stevens others. Childish Gambino, Of Monsters and Men, Punch Brothers, Josh Ritter, Miles Davis.. I wish I could just have a writing playlist, but my brain doesn't like to do things the easy way, unfortunately.

Lori might be the worst mom in the history of television.

It's completely random. White Stripes sometimes, Sufjan Stevens others. Childish Gambino, Of Monsters and Men, Punch Brothers, Josh Ritter, Miles Davis.. I wish I could just have a writing playlist, but my brain doesn't like to do things the easy way, unfortunately.

Lori might be the worst mom in the history of television.

Oh I love Sufjan Stevens! I can't do a writing playlist either, although sometimes I'll put a song on repeat for a story so I can keep the same tone going.

As for Lori...

tumblr_m15qzsUHJm1qdvatvo1_500.png

Oh I love Sufjan Stevens! I can't do a writing playlist either, although sometimes I'll put a song on repeat for a story so I can keep the same tone going.

As for Lori...

tumblr_m15qzsUHJm1qdvatvo1_500.png

I used to only really listen to the Illinois album, but Greetings From Michigan has really grown on me lately. Vido's Ordination Song is amazing. All Delighted People is great, too.

I do that occasionally with songs, but usually if I can find the right artist I'm good. It's just not always easy to do that. And my mood can change on a dime for whatever reason, too. I'll go from rap to bluegrass without skipping a beat.

*laughs* I always liked that one. And this:

the-walking-dead-lori-gets-a-curveball.jpg

*grins*

Yeah, middle of the day here. If we can see an asteroid right now, that's probably a sign things are taking a turn.

Yeah...yeah probably best you don't see it...

If I manage any photos of any worth...will send them your way...though I suspect it's a little too far, even for my biggest lens!

grins

You can borrow my telescope! *nodnod*

claps hands

Really? I love telescopes!

grins excitedly

I heard on the radio in the car this morning that it exploded somewhere over Russia (the direction thereof) ?

Or maybe I caught the tail end of something else.

That was a different one. This one's massive and passing 'close' to earth for the next few hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back