The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
LT: What do I want?? What do I need?? Hell, what does she need?? And how can I combine the three??? Or should I??? FUCK!

She smiles and snuggles into him.

Happens a lot. I only find it funny because this warrior of mine is the second best fighter I've ever written....She's also the most dominant character I've ever pulled off. She's a challenge, but she's fun....yeah... That was more of the reason why using her was soooooooo tempting.

She smiles and snuggles into him.

Happens a lot. I only find it funny because this warrior of mine is the second best fighter I've ever written....She's also the most dominant character I've ever pulled off. She's a challenge, but she's fun....yeah... That was more of the reason why using her was soooooooo tempting.

-nods as he listens to her words. leaning in close to cuddle in. Grinning-

I know what you mean. My warrior is one of my favorite characters as well. They make for great rp.

Fuckity fuckity fuckity fuck!!

Words. Where did you go?? Are you in the bottom of my sloe gin bottle.

FUCK.

Last Thought

Obviously, only one piece is all i can manage. Hopefully I will be able to pull a Lorna out of my brain tomorrow.

G'night Lit.

Wow, I've managed to completely depress myself in 10 minutes.
Off to bed and forget it.

LT: What happens when two people who love each other no longer care??? Guess I will find out *sigh*

LT: Tea. And... writing? Maybe?

Tea, not so shocking! BTW.. mine finally showed up! But it's locked in the apartment office until tomorrow morning. Boo.

Writing?! Color me several shades of shocked.*

*Author's note-none of those shades are grey. Cause fuck that noise.

Tea, not so shocking! BTW.. mine finally showed up! But it's locked in the apartment office until tomorrow morning. Boo.

Shades of red work much better anyway.

I hope you like it! I'll be interested to see what they gave you samples of in it, too. I'm gonna laugh if it's herbal. *snickers*

One post due and just not capable mentally of working on it tonight... not sure how I feel about that. Not something I am used to... Nope I don't like this... don't like it at all.

Hi handsome.

hugs

Sorry to hear you have to have another shot.

S'ok. I am hoping it will help.

Hugs, and sneaks in a grope

Will you let us know how it goes and check in tomorrow?

Sure. Though if it goes like the last one did, tomorrow I'll be in a lot of pain and walking funny. Following that things will get better.

(Walking funny because they numb the area which happens to be right where my hip meets my lower back.)

You know what. It really is not my issue.

Apparently I did have an issue to work through. That will probably remain a work in progress but i'ts mine, not yours, to deal with thank you very much.

I'm quite capable of having exactly what I described, not with you of course, but thankfully the whole world is not you.

LT: It's fascinating, that capability to have a whole conversation with someone that is not trying to fuck or fuck with me in some way or another. -giggles- Some days you're the cow pie some days your the boot.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back