Crossdressing pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
ioz said:
My computer has been broken for a while, so I was unable to post pictures... even though I keep taking them. Here are a few of my recent favorites! :kiss:
MMMMMMMMMM love those lips....... :nana:

ioz said:
My computer has been broken for a while, so I was unable to post pictures... even though I keep taking them. Here are a few of my recent favorites! :kiss:

I would really love to see more of you and all the other lady's in the room . Here's an old 1 .

Attachments

• goodlook1.JPG
    goodlook1.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 1,447
Ioz

IOZ you are really beautiful, thank you for sharing, and I hope to see more of you.

fugle said:
not been on Lt for a while had a look today and had to start stroking my hard cock after looking at all the horny pics,I am planning on some fun in hotel room tomorrow with some of my sexy undies.
hope you enjoy. :kiss:
Greetings fugle---Did you get to the hotel as planned ? How did it go? any new pics? Loved your first set!

deidracowen said:
Been a while since I posted some pics here. Thought I would share a couple taken Wednesday evening.

By the way I am a tranny from Atlanta, Georgia. :kiss:

Great legs and photos. Can we be friends?

Can't get enough

IOZ...would love to explore that sweet hot bod of yours.......for hours...... :nana:

tell me what you think?

Tell me what you think boys.

Attachments

• Brown Skirt (35).JPG
    Brown Skirt (35).JPG
    74.2 KB · Views: 1,307
  • Brown Skirt (4).JPG
    Brown Skirt (4).JPG
    56.6 KB · Views: 902
cd_maggie_4u said:
Tell me what you think boys.

Very nice...would love to be behind you while you're on all fours like that, lift that skirt up over you and take you HARD :nana:

fugle said:
I really love this one :heart:
https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=617755

fugle said:
thanks for your comments things did not go as planned. so no new pics or bedroom fun.

I'm sorry to hear things didn't go as planned...what a shame...such a pretty pretty cock in those panties.....and I agree--that latex fullbody pic is breathtaking.....you got me all hard baby..... :nana:

lv2plsu said:
fugle said:
thanks for your comments things did not go as planned. so no new pics or bedroom fun.

I'm sorry to hear things didn't go as planned...what a shame...such a pretty pretty cock in those panties.....and I agree--that latex fullbody pic is breathtaking.....you got me all hard baby..... :nana:

you got me all hard baby. I couldnt of said it better myself :devil:

thanks
would luv to see your hard dribbling cock :kiss:[/QUOTE]

Mmmmm it's throbbing right now...would love to take it out and run it all over your body, teasing you with it...... :nana: would you like that baby? :devil:

ioz said:

You are just a sexy little minx... :rose:

Okay.....I thought since some of you posted more, I should too......

Attachments

• fire2222.jpg
    fire2222.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 1,350
Mine

Here are a few of mine

Attachments

• Dressed1.JPG
    Dressed1.JPG
    29.4 KB · Views: 1,501
  • Side1a.JPG
    Side1a.JPG