Bits and Pieces...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Friday beautiful!! It's the weekend sexy. Hope you and the Hatter have a FANTASMIC weekend! :kiss::heart::kiss:

All fine here. Just working away and busy.;)

Mmmmm..... This is how hard I've worked this week.....;):kiss:

attachment.php

School's out for Summer!!!!:kiss:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 106
Happy Friday beautiful!! It's the weekend sexy. Hope you and the Hatter have a FANTASMIC weekend! :kiss::heart::kiss:

I'm on my own this weekend.... Just me and my naughty mind, that is.... Hope yours rocks, sweetheart.... :kiss::rose::kiss:

Woooohoooo perv time ahead lol. Well done. Want to go for a drink now;)

Mmmmm..... Already started.... Went to work, Closed up shop.... Signed my new contract.... Signed out and grabbed my paycheck.... Came home, stripped down, threw on a tank and jean shorts, pulled my hair in a pony.... Made myself a drink and now lounging on the patio.... ;):kiss:

Mmmmm..... Already started.... Went to work, Closed up shop.... Signed my new contract.... Signed out and grabbed my paycheck.... Came home, stripped down, threw on a tank and jean shorts, pulled my hair in a pony.... Made myself a drink and now lounging on the patio.... ;):kiss:

What about bra and panties?:eek: I worked out. Now feel great. Making a drink then warm shower:devil:

What about bra and panties?:eek: I worked out. Now feel great. Making a drink then warm shower:devil:

Burned the bra!!!! No panties, got jean shorts on, never wear panties with jean fabric, silly goose!!! ;):kiss:

I haven't looked at all of your pictures yet, that will take some time but I saw a couple with you CFM heels and I couldn't believe how sexy it looked. I haven't seen a picture that hot in a very long time. You are quite an amazing woman.

I haven't looked at all of your pictures yet, that will take some time but I saw a couple with you CFM heels and I couldn't believe how sexy it looked. I haven't seen a picture that hot in a very long time. You are quite an amazing woman.

Why thank you, sweetie.... And welcum to Litland.... Kisses.... :kiss::kiss::kiss:

You are quite welcome! Do guys even say that anymore? "Your welcome"

I love how people always spell it cum instead of come on this site....it's great! :D

Mmmmm..... We all have our bits of purrrrrrsonality poking out here and there round this place.... And yes we do say You're welcum..... Please..... and Thank you.... ;):kiss:

Mmmmm..... We all have our bits of purrrrrrsonality poking out here and there round this place.... And yes we do say You're welcum..... Please..... and Thank you.... ;):kiss:

I like this thread already..sorry if I am getting in the way of your playful banter with Peeking...

I kinda liked it when you purred though ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back