Methods of self pleasure

Tried the Aneros Helix this morning during a JO session. What a nice addition to my collection :eek:
ANEROSHELIX1.1.gif
 
Late night swim. Standing in the shallow end with the filter jet hitting the underside of my cock while I move up and down. Varying the speed of movement and the distance from the jet results in some great edging before the explosion.
 
Post Deleted

Post Deleted
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Fleshlight

FLG_NAV.jpg

Very realistic device.

Tip: Corn Starch brings it back to NEW quality.
 
Last edited:
I can sit at my desk with jeans on and rub my thighs together with my legs crossed and make myself cum hard!!!! Sometimes I just have too, cant control the urge.
 
Probably a classic, but I really like using the shower head, not touching myself, just letting the water jet do the job. Plot twist... I'm a guy ^ ^

I hold the shower head below my crotch from behind, that way the water jet massages both my testicles and the underside of my penis. This way I can come without touching myself at all, which is pretty nice!
 
Lay naked wherever with a large silk scarf the you wrap around your shaft and slowly pull from side to side allowing the silk to provide just enough friction to raise the seed and continue as you begin to ejaculate in an uncontrollable orgasm
 
I had first orgasm without doing anything intentionally. I slept on my stomach while reading and that posture pressed my dick to bed and felt something in all nerves especially legs. Again I pressed multiple times and orgasm came. From that time, whenever I am in mood I press my dick to my bed and rub /prss dick to bed for sometime to get orgasm.
 
I like to invert myself against a head board, slide a vibrator on my back door, and try to shoot my load in my mouth or on my face when I'm dressed effeminate. :D 👠👠👠Kant🙀
 
Damn....

I can sit at my desk with jeans on and rub my thighs together with my legs crossed and make myself cum hard!!!! Sometimes I just have too, cant control the urge.

I love a wet spot on a girl in the office!
 
Shop Vac fun

Personally, I love to stick my dick in the Shop Vac. I put on all my black leather (jacket, gloves, and boots), set the Shop Vac on the bed, and go for it. I insert the narrow end of the hose into the canister so the wide end fits over my dick. It takes up my entire shaft and still allows enough room for me to vibrate inside the hose. A minimum of 13 minutes of play time :devil: before aiming for the orgasm. Talk about intense cumming! On a good day, I can do it three times!
 
Sometimes I like to lay in my bed on my back, and I get myself REALLY hard by slapping my hardened cock back and forth against my stomach hearing the sound alone gets me real hard, then when my head looks like it can not swell anymore..I use my wife's vibrator and just rub it up and down my hard cock the vibration alone against my cock and sensitive rim around my head gets me to shoot a load so high and
far , gets my cock hard thinking of it.
 
When l was young l tried sucking my own cock but my cock isn't big enough. I did manage to get into position to wank off onto my face and into my mouth.

For masturbation my favourite is a vacuum cleaner, l hook up a tube the fits over my cock with space to spare this allows my cock to vibrate when l turn the machine on, add some nipple clamps and my girlfriend fucking me with a strap on and the orgasm is mind blowing.
 
Back in the day cumming in my mouth was heaven. Didn't need anyone. Swallowed my cum daily for years. Too old now.
 
If I'm in the office I sit on the edge of my chair and squeeze my legs together making subtle little movements with my hips to help me grind the edge of the chair, I fantasise about my boss fucking me on my desk and that always does the trick.

If I'm at home then can't beat a bit of DP butt plug in and a bullet vibe if I want toys otherwise just good old fashioned finger work.
 
For me it's what in the UK we call a power shower. It has a built in pump for a high pressure jet, and a shower head with various spray patterns, some more, um, vigorous than others.

I like to have a nice long hot soapy shower, without getting hard, then set the shower to its maximum pressure, with the fiercest spray pattern, then tease my arse, cock and balls with it. As I start to harden, I focus the jet more on my cock head, through my foreskin, not yet pulled back. My cock gets harder, and starts peeking out from the tip of the foreskin, and I start to tease the tip directly with the jet, using the jet to drive the foreskin back until I'm fully hard, and with the foreskin fulled back tight with my left hand, I play the jet directly on my cock head, shifting it around to edge as long as I can, and switching the temperature back and forth from hot to cold.

Results - several minutes of increasingly delicious edging culminating in a serious orgasm. The game at that point is to see how long I can tolerate the jet once I start cumming.
 
For me it's what in the UK we call a power shower. It has a built in pump for a high pressure jet, and a shower head with various spray patterns, some more, um, vigorous than others.

I like to have a nice long hot soapy shower, without getting hard, then set the shower to its maximum pressure, with the fiercest spray pattern, then tease my arse, cock and balls with it. As I start to harden, I focus the jet more on my cock head, through my foreskin, not yet pulled back. My cock gets harder, and starts peeking out from the tip of the foreskin, and I start to tease the tip directly with the jet, using the jet to drive the foreskin back until I'm fully hard, and with the foreskin fulled back tight with my left hand, I play the jet directly on my cock head, shifting it around to edge as long as I can, and switching the temperature back and forth from hot to cold.

Results - several minutes of increasingly delicious edging culminating in a serious orgasm. The game at that point is to see how long I can tolerate the jet once I start cumming.
This sounds like a practice a friend of mine indulges in. He calls it his water feature. He uses a water pump attached to the cold tap in his bathroom sink; the other end is fitted with a rubber tube. He inserts the free end of the tube inside his foreskin and rolls it back over the tip of his bell-end. Gripping the tube’s end over his covered helmet, he turns the tap on and periodically increases the water pressure then decreases it.

He continues this process, sometimes for a couple of hours (!), sitting on a bathroom chair as he edges himself until the moment of no return. He turns the tap to fierce pressure and has the most shattering orgasms. I haven’t tried this myself, but I am tempted!
 
I like to tease myself all day. I do this by reading Lit, chatting with others to help them get off, writing erotica, putting on a cockring and tight jeans and taking a walk downtown, giving blowjobs, taking pics of my cock, using an enema, sharing secrets in this forum, and more.

When I'm horny beyond control, I'll often use a toy in my ass until I cum hands free. I sometimes use my own cum as lube to finger my hole until I need to cum again.
 
Back
Top