Any women who are into hairy men?

I have to have a man with a little chest hair, but the more hair the better, on his chest and abs especially, not back hair or looking like a grizzly bear. These guys than manscape themselves bare irritate me. I don't want to date a guy who gets waxed more than me!

This makes many of us very happy.:rose:

Yes indeed. Horny = hairy. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and keeping the hope alive for us.

I prefer hairy men over shaved/waxed dudes. It's masculine, a turn on.

What is the opinion on hairy men. As more and more people are waxing their own hair, where does it leave hairy men? I have luscious body hair on the chest, and everywhere else. Would love to see if there are women who like hairy men.

Love chest hair!! It makes me growl and want to rub his chest as I ride him.

I do like trimmed pubes but not completely bare...

I also love goatees... Especially on a guy with a shaved or bald head.

I'm completely hirsute. I hate it, but if some women like it then it makes me feel a bit better.

Love chest hair!! It makes me growl and want to rub his chest as I ride him.

I do like trimmed pubes but not completely bare...

I also love goatees... Especially on a guy with a shaved or bald head.

How about 3 out of 4. No goate due go job restrictions. Great av pic, one if my favs.

Hairy all over :(
I do trim and shave some area's but I hairy everywhere else.

I have had mixed reactions, but I am not about to get waxed. .. . . . again

I love a man to be trimmed neatly but not shaved in his lower region. I hate bare genitals on a man, it just seems so pubescent and unmanly to me. I do like chest hair, and I like a clean shaven face but I can find well trimmed facial hair attractive as well.

I love a man to be trimmed neatly but not shaved in his lower region. I hate bare genitals on a man, it just seems so pubescent and unmanly to me. I do like chest hair, and I like a clean shaven face but I can find well trimmed facial hair attractive as well.

totally agree with you - love chest hair - to run my fingers through - and work my way lower to a neatly trimmed package.... when my mouth goes down - I hate a mouthful of hair...

Facial hair - another love of mine - the feel of facial hair on my thighs - just amazing...

As a guy who has a lot more hair than I would choose to have- THANK YOU to the ladies who are appreciative of it.

Mmm yes! Chest hair then a happy trail leading down to some dark pubes. Scruffy beard is a pluss as well. Not into back hair though.

What about Hairy backs? anyone that likes them ?
I was married to a very hairy man, including his back. When we first started seeing each other I didn't know just how I would feel about it, but it was actually very primal & natural to me. Didn't bother me at all! And his son, at the age of 12 had hair everywhere, he even started shaving his face like once a week!

I was married to a very hairy man, including his back. When we first started seeing each other I didn't know just how I would feel about it, but it was actually very primal & natural to me. Didn't bother me at all! And his son, at the age of 12 had hair everywhere, he even started shaving his face like once a week!
I think a hairy man is so sexy! There is an almost animalistic instinct to want to bury my face in it. The smell and soft feel of it does something to my insides and makes me so excited. Especially when it's between his legs because of all the pheremones that are released. So yummy!!!

Back