The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man! This puppy was that close from dropping back on Page 2! :eek:

Our ass would be grass, and Molly'd be the lawnmower. :D

WTF is with the "almost page 2?" Geeze, I take an afternoon off and this place goes straight in the crapper! :rolleyes:

I wan't hungry till I saw your Av. Now I am ravished... I mean famished! :D
(Actually you were ravished - at least in my mind! :devil: )

I wan't hungry till I saw your Av. Now I am ravished... I mean famished! :D
(Actually you were ravished - at least in my mind! :devil: )
:eek:

Good. Eat so you don't lose your strength. You'll need it. :kiss:

Also, answer your PMs/emails already. I completely egoistically want to get another one. :cool:

Hi pleaz. :kiss:

What's goin' on with you?

Hey stranger ... not alot ... giving up baking for the night. If I try one more cookie I'm gonna explode. :p

How's you? :kiss:
Oooo... Could ya? I'd have something to look forward to.

Actually I've been debating hard about it. If I get a majority of the baking finished in the morning I might head down for deliveries.

Hey stranger ... not alot ... giving up baking for the night. If I try one more cookie I'm gonna explode. :p

Actually I've been debating hard about it. If I get a majority of the baking finished in the morning I might head down for deliveries.

You be sure to call me. I need to get the hell out.

Joey's been having a bad week. Maybe I can talk him into being my guard dog again.

Mmmm...cookies. :D

What kind? I love home baked chocolate chip and sugar cookies. The ones in the market are blah.

I'm doin' ok...got my muse back on board and I'm writin' again...ready for the holidays...everythings cool. ;)

Mmmm...cookies. :D

What kind? I love home baked chocolate chip and sugar cookies. The ones in the market are blah.

I'm doin' ok...got my muse back on board and I'm writin' again...ready for the holidays...everythings cool. ;)

Twenty or so varieties. :eek: I get a little carried away, but I usually manage to sell 5-10 good sized platters for extra holiday money.

That's good! "How TE got his muse back" ... Can't wait for the movie so I can figure out how to get mine back. :p

Twenty or so varieties. :eek: I get a little carried away, but I usually manage to sell 5-10 good sized platters for extra holiday money.

That's good! "How TE got his muse back" ... Can't wait for the movie so I can figure out how to get mine back. :p

I didn't think there were twenty varieties of cookies. :eek: Wow!

Man, if I was near there I'd buy a platter...maybe two. ;)

Yeah, the little minx blew in without a word of explanation and buckled right down. She's back and that's all that counts. :D

Call me Tom, pleaz. TE's so...formal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back