New Pictures of a Busty Brunette

Mr Brit asked if I'd 'tweaked' the colour of his hands at all, given how much darker they appear than the flesh they're holding.
I replied, with a smile, his hands see the sun a lot more than the skin beneath them ever do. Wait 'til the summer gets here, then there'll be a lot more contrasts! :eek:

I was just curious because it looks like he has some dirt under his fingernails. That may or may not be the case. Because I work on cars there's always some dirt I can't get out.

And I totally love scarves when they're used in creative ways.

you know when you cover those nipples up it makes me want them more ;)

I'm sure! ;)

Sexy scarf fun....Can't wait to see the next shots!

More on the way soon!

I was just curious because it looks like he has some dirt under his fingernails. That may or may not be the case. Because I work on cars there's always some dirt I can't get out.

And I totally love scarves when they're used in creative ways.

He probably does have some under there!

giggles

And thanks, me too!

...and a few more scarf shots...

Attachments

• brit_scarf4.jpg
    brit_scarf4.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 155
  • brit_scarf5.jpg
    brit_scarf5.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 159
  • brit_scarf6.jpg
    brit_scarf6.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 194
...a couple more scarf shots from yesterday...

Attachments

• brit_scarf7.jpg
    brit_scarf7.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 152
  • brit_scarf8.jpg
    brit_scarf8.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 177
Makes me wanna take the scarf away tie your hands on your back and suck your nipples ;)

...a couple more scarf shots from yesterday...

These I like very much. I love the contrasting textures and the way the breasts are displayed and hidden at the same time, by the scarf.

Also those nipples seem to want to be nipped and tugged on by somebody's teeth. What a shame mine are so far away :(

Excellent work :)

These I like very much. I love the contrasting textures and the way the breasts are displayed and hidden at the same time, by the scarf.

Also those nipples seem to want to be nipped and tugged on by somebody's teeth. What a shame mine are so far away :(

Excellent work :)

Thank you very much!

kisses his cheek

It is a great shame, indeed! But I am glad you found my little photo thread and enjoyed what I've shared here. :eek:

I did! I had the idea and wasn't sure if it'd work. So glad that it seems to have done. The last few shots will be along shortly, hopefully you'll enjoy those ones just as much.

giggles

If they are of you, I am sure I will enjoy them very much.;):devil:

Back