Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I confess you make me wanna order Pizza Hut.

ICT I wish I was the delivery driver. ;)

I confess, I've been away too long.
I also confess, I should be spanked.
I further confess, I'd like it

:D
ICT spanking you would be fun.

ICT I have got to get my computer set up because I just can't comment the way I'd like to by hen and pecking at the phone...

IACT I've missed "participating" in the threads the last few days.

IFCT I hope I was missed. :eek:

ICT I missed you. *hugs*

ICT this statement makes me very, very, very worried.

You know where I am... :heart::kiss:
ICT I like seeing her. *hug*

IACT this was my first multi-quote. It worked!!!!!

I confess, you speak the truth my friend.
life was simple and while we had less money things were easier - now we age we need mortgages and loans and bills to pay - so much simpler when all you needed to worry about was homework and who you had a crush on at the time :)

ICT this week has been the hardest in my life. I have had dark thoughts I never thought I would entertain... Down to the finest detail. But I am strong, and i know I will get through this

ICT I hope Oddvibrations has someone he can reach out to. Talking helps. Writing helps. It's all about purging some of those feelings we oftentimes bottle up without really knowing that we've done it. :rose:

ICT a confession posted here on Friday has been bothering me all weekend.

IACT I have no idea if it has anything to do with me, but I can't helpt but think that it does.

IFCT I hope it doesn't.

ICT this week has been the hardest in my life. I have had dark thoughts I never thought I would entertain... Down to the finest detail. But I am strong, and i know I will get through this

ICT you better get through it! I want to see you nekkid again!

Shit shit shit shit bugger ICT I did it again

and ICT it upset me again

ICT I don't think I'll ever learn and ICT I'm getting tired of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back