Wife who goes to work with no panties

I certainly plan to monitor her closely from here on in.

I will ask her if she is wearing panties tomorrow and if she isn't I will ask her about the details of her day and whether she thought anyone had seen up her skirt

mine has worn thongs under skirts, but never bare.

she has this cute little denim skirt, and with a thong on it's great to reach under and play with her ass

Nice! When my wife and I first started dating she wore a cute little denim skirt as well. Always drive me crazy and she knew. Decades later she fits back into it again. Now I'd live to see her entice another in it.

I've done it a few times, but I would never wear a short skirt to work due to a dress code so no one is going to see it, but I know I'm not and it drives me wild all day. Squirming in the seat crazy sometimes.

I usually do it on Friday's because my husband and I have date night so it works me up all day and I add to it by texting him and telling him and a couple times shoved the phone under my skirt and took a pic to prove it.

Its harmless good clean dirty fun.

I've done it a few times, but I would never wear a short skirt to work due to a dress code so no one is going to see it, but I know I'm not and it drives me wild all day. Squirming in the seat crazy sometimes.

I usually do it on Friday's because my husband and I have date night so it works me up all day and I add to it by texting him and telling him and a couple times shoved the phone under my skirt and took a pic to prove it.

My wife has never told me until last night that she does this and acted like it was no big deal, but I suppose it must turn her on.

She wears normal length business skirts so she is not especially visible unless she really wants to be. The under-skirt pic is a great idea

My wife used to volunteer at a local non profit because she had a crush on the Director. She'd come home regularly and tell me how she'd spent the day teasing him. One day she was wearing a skirt and told me she stripped off her panties standing in front of his desk while he was on the phone. He kept them, and then "ordered her" to never wear panties at the office again. From that day forward it was my job to keep her pussy cleanly shaved every morning before she left for work wearing a skirt and no panties.

My wife barely ever wears panties these days, least of all to work. She is definitely getting felt up (and more) while there.

My wife used to volunteer at a local non profit because she had a crush on the Director. She'd come home regularly and tell me how she'd spent the day teasing him. One day she was wearing a skirt and told me she stripped off her panties standing in front of his desk while he was on the phone. He kept them, and then "ordered her" to never wear panties at the office again. From that day forward it was my job to keep her pussy cleanly shaved every morning before she left for work wearing a skirt and no panties.

Does she come home with boss cum oozing out off her

Does she come home with boss cum oozing out off her

Not at first, it took him some time to feel comfortable, very risky for a boss to mess around with sex at work, plus he was torn about cheating on his wife. But he wanted proof that she wasn't wearing panties and so she'd often be asked to lift her skirt. For several weeks she'd tell me about standing in front of him (big bulge in his pants) holding up her skirt for him to see her soaking pussy or ass. Made her so hot she'd fuck the shit out of me when she'd get home. Then one day he kneeled at her feet to smell her pussy. Within days of that he fingered her to orgasm. She was so turned on she said she got on her knees, pulled out his cock and sucked him to completion within seconds at his desk.

It was after that day that she'd come home after working late with the bosses cum oozing out of her.

I usually go without panties, but I always wear either stockings (when I'm feeling really randy and bold) or pantyhose. Here in Texas it's hot half the year so it helps.

I usually go without panties, but I always wear either stockings (when I'm feeling really randy and bold) or pantyhose. Here in Texas it's hot half the year so it helps.

And how does it make you feel? Do you do it just to feel more comfortable? Or does it give you a sexual buzz

The closest I can come to that is...back in the day...meeting a girlfriend at a ski country airport. We were having something to eat while waiting for our connection. She excused herself, to the ladies room. When she came back she said "I have someting for you". With that she took my hand and slipped her panties into my hand and gave it a squeeze. I brought my clenched hand to my face and sniffed her sweet aroma.

You can imagine my diffuclty getting out of the food court to our connecting flight. But trust me it was a wonderful week. Tha skiing was good too!

Mail Room Cunt...

My ex-wife Bev never wore panties to her job at the mail handling center..she said she liked to go into the restroom on breaks and masturbate..yes she was a hot cunt...still is..

My ex-wife Bev never wore panties to her job at the mail handling center..she said she liked to go into the restroom on breaks and masturbate..yes she was a hot cunt...still is..

damn, too bad she's your ex!

I wear a dress or skirt almost every day to work. However, I would never go without panties. It is one thing for a client or someone to accidentally see my panties, seeing more would cross a line. I almost never wear nylons or pantyhose.

Back