Do girls like looking at cocks

It depends on my mood but yes a nice looking erect dick is fun to look at.
 
Depends on my mood...and when that mood has me craving a delicious cock to lick like an icecream cone, then I love looking. :devil:
 
I can't speak for every girl but yeah, I fuck guys but I exclusively masturbate to women.
 
Penises are attractive in context... as part of a man’s body. A nude man with a great looking cock can be totally hot.

On the other hand, I think the average dick pic, just a cock detached entirely from a body (as seen in many avatars, for instance) is kinda just gross. Not trying to be a prude, but they always remind me of a body part in a jar of formaldehyde. I’m sure that turns somebody on, but I’d guess most women prefer to see cocks attached to actual men.

Art photos with a silhouette, or in lingerie or that tell a story... that’s great. Cock lying on a plate, and I kinda think I’ll pass.
 
Some of the porn cocks are amazing to looks at. I guess that means the answer is yes.
 
Do you ladies wander your eyes to men's crotches when you are let's say grocery shopping?

I am a total crotch watcher. Then again I have mentally undressed grand swathes of people at the grocery store on a regular basis!
 
I am a total crotch watcher. Then again I have mentally undressed grand swathes of people at the grocery store on a regular basis!

I've gone out grocery shopping wearing very thing gym shorts and no boxers a few times. It shows a nice outline of my cock, especially the head :devil:
 
As a cyclist, I love it when a lady checks out my crotch when I'm wearing lycra.
Even had a FB who liked to to ride around to her place to visit and she loved rubbing my crotch and seeing me get super hard.
 
Definitely depends on context. I like looking at cock when I'm seeking it but if I'm not please put it away
 
My gf loves looking at and sucking cocks

My gf has always had a cock fetish. She gets turned on watching porn especially gay porn. Cocks reallybturn her on. She loves the taste of cum and often will totally fellate me and a couple of my friends. I get very turned on sharing her and watching her swallow every drop available. She loves being spit roasted too.
 
Personally, I dont like random ones.

However, with some context and that I like the guy whose cock I am looking at its very exciting. It has to be a nice cock though...
 
Speaking for my wife, while she wouldn't publicly admit it, her close friends and I know because she's always showing any dick pics she gets around to us including pics of mine. We're always sending dick pics we find online to each other.
 
My wife's favorite is to see an athletic guy with tight fitting bicycle shorts showing off his package. I'll jokingly say that it's probably just a sock full of potatoes.

But when watching videos, she seems mesmerized by a hard, thick BBC and loves to watch it shooting it's stuff.
 
My wife's favorite is to see an athletic guy with tight fitting bicycle shorts showing off his package. I'll jokingly say that it's probably just a sock full of potatoes.

But when watching videos, she seems mesmerized by a hard, thick BBC and loves to watch it shooting it's stuff.

I think your wife might like me, I kinda fit your description.
 
Back
Top