Touching tits

I'd LOVE to be part of it...
...the merrier...
tumblr_o8gufmSPDS1risnnlo1_500.gif

Surely that is soap and not....

Actually, watching that for too long makes me dizzy!

Such great nipples Mrs T, not surprised you cum long and hard from playing with them. Sexy !

I found this post, by Empress Josephine, on another thread. I don't know if it's been here before:

tumblr_nv2aukdYly1u66f05o1_400.gif

Now THAT is lovely. I have not dated a guy who enjoys doing that (unfortunately!) but the visual of it drives me crazy. I love having my breasts licked, sucked, pinched, nibbled, bitten and, when things get super hot, smacked hard. It's hard to find a guy who knows how to do that without worrying that I'm being hurt.

Such a hot thread! It really turned me on and provided the impetus behind my making my very first post on this site. :) :rose:

Now THAT is lovely. I have not dated a guy who enjoys doing that (unfortunately!) but the visual of it drives me crazy. I love having my breasts licked, sucked, pinched, nibbled, bitten and, when things get super hot, smacked hard. It's hard to find a guy who knows how to do that without worrying that I'm being hurt.

Such a hot thread! It really turned me on and provided the impetus behind my making my very first post on this site. :) :rose:

That seems like the sort of thing you should be able to experience just by asking for it since it requires none of the slapping, biting, pinching that so many men are timid about doing. I suppose the only obstacle might be if you normally let them cum inside you, then they might prefer that over creaming on your breasts.

While I prefer cumming inside (mouth, pussy, both if I’m/she is fast enough), cumming on a sexy nipple is high up there.

I am a bit reluctant to openly say I'd let a guy doing it, but, well...:eek::eek::eek:
tumblr_ofihgzREHg1uqlta6o1_400.gif

I love doing that!

I find myself in a very nipple-y mood today. Not sure why. Cold outside? Wednesday? Deep, unearthed, psychological fixations due to unresolved childhood issues? Who knows?

Regardless, these look very enticing.

wp-1467229836524.gif

1311160023_erotic_sexy_gif_01.gif

tumblr_na59njJVbX1rt3rppo1_500.gif

1922118699.gif

Wow. Love every one of these!!! :heart:

Very arousing to pull a woman back against me, my hands moving around her waist to pull her tight against me and then sliding my hands up to caress her breasts while my lips lightly kiss her neck.

Back