Wanted: Anyone dead or alive looking for a chat

I like your first post. It's clever. I'm alive as far as I know... And I do like having interesting conversations with interesting people. I could PM you if you're interested. I have a few interests and we could totally talk about yours. I'd actually prefer to talk about you more than me. I'll be happy to tell you about myself but I'm really interested in you. Sound good? Do you want to see if we get along and maybe go from there?

I like your first post. It's clever. I'm alive as far as I know... And I do like having interesting conversations with interesting people. I could PM you if you're interested. I have a few interests and we could totally talk about yours. I'd actually prefer to talk about you more than me. I'll be happy to tell you about myself but I'm really interested in you. Sound good? Do you want to see if we get along and maybe go from there?

Post where ever you fancy. I've no inhibitions about chatting in public or private. You get pretty much the same thing in both places. Frankly, I'm not interesting but perhaps just of interest (for you at least).

I can start on which ever foot you prefer.

Evenin Lotus. :kiss:

Evenin Azuldrgon :D

Post where ever you fancy. I've no inhibitions about chatting in public or private. You get pretty much the same thing in both places. Frankly, I'm not interesting but perhaps just of interest (for you at least).

I can start on which ever foot you prefer.

Evenin Azuldrgon :D

Evenin again. :D

If only.....
How is your night going?

Well, when do experience it, it would be a good time to check to see if this is the matrix. 1001 1010 1011 1010 1110

It's slowly moving but I might fly into a field of z's soon.

How about the almighty azul?

Well, when do experience it, it would be a good time to check to see if this is the matrix. 1001 1010 1011 1010 1110

It's slowly moving but I might fly into a field of z's soon.

How about the almighty azul?

Just flew in from work. Yeah, my wings are tired. ;)

Just finished reheating dinner.

All in all, quiet peaceful night.

Yip, work jet lag. Sounds like you need some substantial recovery time.

There are tons out there but I'm not sure about in here.

I'm recovering so far.
Just finished my dinner....

Now getting ready to unwind in front of the television.

I don't always need a happy ending. ;)
Sometimes I need a good cuddle.

Love the new av by the way.

A massage in itself is a happy ending and quite frankly I'm dying for one (ever so slowly if I may add).

Everyone needs a good cuddle, even carrots.
d0c925ff211fceb6ede825dfbff19d97.jpg

I've been looking for a new av for a long time now. Try piecing my last av to this one. :D

A massage in itself is a happy ending and quite frankly I'm dying for one (ever so slowly if I may add).

I've been looking for a new av for a long time now. Try piecing my last av to this one. :D

I do like slow massages. :D

Love the carrots :)

Vey cute although (along the lines of a Rorschach test?) I like her flyaway hair, I swear he is wearing Beats 😊

Back