Shy Little Me

She opened a new thread looking for a Bi girl awhile back. I think shes done with this one.

sorry Photobuff, its not that im looking for a Bi girl, i just been a little busy lately, i havent even taken any pics lately. .. wait i take that back i have some. ok ok, ill post what i have up soon. its just i moved back to oklahoma about a month ago and my friends have most of my attention lately.
 
Welcome back and gladto hear your happy and surrounded by friends, also if you ever wanna chat:) you know im lurking on your thread :)
 
Please leave Comments and dont be to negative. .. btw, i got major sunburn, so dont laugh at that.
 

Attachments

  • Love My Eyes.jpg
    Love My Eyes.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 1,274
  • Skirt Front View.jpg
    Skirt Front View.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 724
  • Skirt Side View.jpg
    Skirt Side View.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 732
  • My New BIG Toy.jpg
    My New BIG Toy.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 778
wow

Dang....between the tanlines and the toy, I'm speechless. I take that back. My voice works fine, it's just stuck on saying "mmmmmm"
 
I hope you were not caught in the severe storms recently. BTW - I just found your thread and you are a very sexy and beautiful young lady. Love the tease with Hair pic.

Also, So sorry to hear about "Cupcake" I have lost quite a few cats over the years and it never gets easier. You just have to think about the good times and that she is not hurting any more.

Looking forward to new pics.
 
I hope you were not caught in the severe storms recently. BTW - I just found your thread and you are a very sexy and beautiful young lady. Love the tease with Hair pic.

Also, So sorry to hear about "Cupcake" I have lost quite a few cats over the years and it never gets easier. You just have to think about the good times and that she is not hurting any more.

Looking forward to new pics.

Thank you so much, that meant alot to be honest. not a day goes by that i dont miss her. :rose:
glad you liked my teasing pics :) ill try and post more and what not, just a little hard since i moved and all. but thanks :D
 
glad to see you back I missed seeing your awesome pics ...believe it of not You one of my faves
 
Its huge!!! i only used it once and i will say it hurt. im actually afraid of it some XD

been doing some research on this using the very effective internet, and it appears that you'll get more used to your toy, and quicker, if i was there to sort of help out by orally pleasuring you...

i think that's what it said
 
Back
Top