Welcome to Hell.

The predatory glint the wolf began our night with seems to have evaporated. She giggles and the little she says is done in pairs. I shift as she does to make sure we're both comfortable. We find out place together in the chair and the lovely nude in my lap.

Still, though we both have our spots she still slowly rubs against me as she starts her work. I fight the urge to squirm under her and disrupt this delicate wonderful balance we've found for the moment. Finally, I take a deep breath and let it out, relaxing under the slow to and fro of her. My head leans back and eyes mostly drift closed. My hand finds a comfortable place to rest upon her breast.

A beautiful peace in Hell as she clicks away on her computer.

The second piece of writing finished, I turn around so that I can press a soft kiss to his mouth and whisper into his ear...

"DO you think I could maybe just feel your body against me without the stupid clothes. After all, your post is next."

"I certainly wouldn't want to hinder our thread," I return almost breathlessly.

I peel the plain black shirt off effortlessly enough and toss it to the side. The warmth of her against my bare chest feels amazing. The jeans seem a tougher task, but as I undo the button and slip down the zipper she adjusts to give me just the room I need.

The jeans are slipped to the floor leaving bare legs and everything else. I wore no underwear to hell, minimalistic seemed a good feel. She brushes against my rigid length as she settles back and this time I can't help, but shudder. I may not have let myself respond to her light teasings and tempting form settled right in my lap, but my body was under no such control.

"Better?" I ask, my eyes locking onto hers with the word.

Heat. Not fire but body. His chest presses against my back, the side of my breast as I turn and wiggle to accommodate his moves to grant my request. His query, once he is as naked as I am~ is almost a challenge. My lips turn upwards, a soft smile.

"Not yet."

Small hand grips rigid length lightly, positioning it so that my wetness can slip along the exposed hardness. Now, my rocking causes moisture, a steady little trickle of wet heat along his shaft as I slip up and back.

"Almost though..."

A sweet smile, before I turn away and pull up OUR thread. My hips are slowly grinding against his masculine heat though...and I don't think I will be able to finish what our story requires...not without wanting him inside...but this is just a tease, isn't it?

It gets harder to breath as small fingers wrap around me and slide me against her slit. I can feel just how wet she is, but she turns back to her computer, content with how much she knows she's teasing me.

I can't help, but let a small groan of need tumble past my lips before I quiet myself. The wolf hasn't asked for more distraction or inspiration than she has already taken from me, so I quell that part inside of my shouting just what I need to be doing with the sexy wolf grinding against my lap.

"Whatever you need," I tell her, knowing she'll take it. It never gets easier to breath, but slowly I slip into something almost trance like. The rhythm of her movement, the click of the keys, and the constant hot wet pleasure of her all melting together. I can barely think.

My brain isn't processing very well. It's the combination of nude male and heat. The mingling of wet and hard. My fingers dance over the keyboard but I make more mistakes than usual.

My own fault.

Tormenting the pair of us.

Finally, I turn, place my feet on the floor and rise slightly, hovering above his lap. I turn to look at him with darkened brown eyes.

"May I? If that's what I need?"

My hand holds him now, so that his length is pointed straight up. My legs are trembling from the balancing act I am forcing them into but I won't move without him saying yes...even if that movement...the act of settling down and easing him into the tight wet heat of me.... is easier than breathing.

I don't say anything, but my eyes tell her all she needed if the question ever needed answering at all. Incomprehensible words briefly fall from my mouth as I slide inside her. The act is slow and careful and full of agonizing pleasure.

My lips find her neck. Hands glide up her side, running up until they can gently massage her breasts. My hips start to move, but I stop. Did she ask? The wolf was still writing. I clench my teeth and my advances cease. Hands fall and clench to fists at my side. I am so lost. Its wonderful.

Inch by slow agonizing inch until I settle back...

down.

Inner walls clench convulsively, constricting along the intruder I've asked to invade the deepest, wettest parts of me. I can feel his hands, his slight movements and though I want him to continue...I am pleased that he stops...

only one paragraph more...maybe two...

I begin a slow and steady rocking movement, rising a little and coming back to rest, my mind now firmly where it needs to be.

Our story.

And if there is wetness sliding over his length...and heat and tightness surrounding him? Well...he did say I could have what I need.

Low husky laughter as the final word is typed and the lap top is closed.

There. All done.

She begins a slow gentle rock, sliding just so along my thickness and coating my in her slick juices. My heart stays racing and I stay flush. Something about the way she moves won't let me retreat like before. I am kept in the moment.

There are times as she works before on me and our thread, that low quiet groans are allowed and tremors as I force myself still. I won't feel guilty or apologize for them, even fight to keep them from happening. I know such a thing isn't possible.

She won't drive me over the edge this way. I know it and I think she knows it, but I will stay on that edge, teetering and almost lost to the euphoria.

Now, I stop and stand up so that I can position myself better. I climb into his lap again, facing him. Legs dangle over either arm of the chair and I brace myself by using his neck for a place to rest my hands.

I look almost split open and the image only clarifies as I once more lower myself onto his hardness. I press a gentle kiss to his mouth and then whisper against his lips.

"NOW, now you can do what you'd like..."

I snatch her hair up in my fist. My teeth sink into her throat as I slam into her. Open hand creates a resounding smack against her ass. I pull her into me as I take the woman that has teased me with herself all night.

Wild scattered thought dedicated only to satisfying the lust that has built up over the last hours, slowly at first, but eventually more and more almost to the breaking point.

Body demands satisfaction and I take it.

Grunts. Groans. Growls. More beast than man I take her. Marks will be left, little pains, but that is not even the goal. Only the result of the ferocity that needs to take place.

Mine.

I want to...

I have to ...

but brain ceases to think and all I can do is hold on and try not to fall off.

But ...

i have to go...and I don't want to...

FUCK...

Mouth finds his in a punishing kiss, teeth gripping his lip as a low growl explodes from between us...

I have to go...

Last edited:
Eyes flash and I snarl at her words. I stare into her, but slowly I release my hold on the her. The motion ends. No. Not motion. The fucking ends, because that is what it was, raw and lust fueled fucking. It was wonderful.

"Then go little wolf," I tell her with raspy voice, the first words I've spoken in a while.

"And don't think for a moment that the world having to take you ruined tonight. Tonight, was absolutely wonderful. Beyond that, but I don't have the words. And thank you for that wonderfully intense post for our thread. I can't wait until I'm able to thread together a proper response."

He coalesced quickly, finding himself back in an old favorite chair of his, still conveniently where he'd left it. It had been a long-ass time, but this was a good place for him to be tonight. He knew this was still a place where she could be found, and where they'd be comfortable for a short interlude. He stood up out of his chair and glanced around. And where did you go, Ninaling?

-flames she stepped from where cool blue... She had enough heat already-

You know, for a moment there I thought you were just going to sit there and look like bait.

-flames she stepped from where cool blue... She had enough heat already-

You know, for a moment there I thought you were just going to sit there and look like bait.

He chuckles at her as he slips over to her and then begins strolling toward the bedroom, brazenly turning his back to her for a moment. He peeks over his shoulder than and smiles at her with a shrug. Bait? Not tonight. You know how I like my games, but I don't think I am playing any of them tonight. You've already taken out plenty of your aggression this weekend. I'll have to get back to them when you're feeling much more frustrated. He gave her an evil grin.

I know how, when you see very obvious bait, you can't help but bite at it, even when you know it's a trap. It's fun for you either way, hoping that you might fight enough to break the trap, but deciding it might be fun to get caught all the same. He shrugged as he spun around and grabbed her by the ass, his hand digging into her sore spot, and then pulled her up against him, feeling her body pressing lightly against him as he leaned forward to kiss her lips softly, then nibbling on her bottom lip.

For now, I'm content to just let you get comfortable for the night...as much as that word even applies.

He chuckles at her as he slips over to her and then begins strolling toward the bedroom, brazenly turning his back to her for a moment. He peeks over his shoulder than and smiles at her with a shrug. Bait? Not tonight. You know how I like my games, but I don't think I am playing any of them tonight. You've already taken out plenty of your aggression this weekend. I'll have to get back to them when you're feeling much more frustrated. He gave her an evil grin.

I know how, when you see very obvious bait, you can't help but bite at it, even when you know it's a trap. It's fun for you either way, hoping that you might fight enough to break the trap, but deciding it might be fun to get caught all the same. He shrugged as he spun around and grabbed her by the ass, his hand digging into her sore spot, and then pulled her up against him, feeling her body pressing lightly against him as he leaned forward to kiss her lips softly, then nibbling on her bottom lip.

For now, I'm content to just let you get comfortable for the night...as much as that word even applies.

ppppfff.. sadists... You're batshit.. the lot of us are.

-She licked her teeth and smirked at him- You know... I was threatened with a gag this weekend. Apparently growling and biting were not the answer to "I think you have had enough."

-She really wouldn't be here if she wasnt expecting exactly that grab or something quite similar. Still, she squeaked and shivered at the grip and the contact with the rest of her skin. That shiver colored the purr as she spoke.-

Comfortable... Mhmm. We both know that's a very bad joke.

-The heat of his hand amplified the heat in her skin and she wiggled into it while standing up on the tips of her toes to take her own nibbled greeting of his lips. She, however, curled her nails into her palms before setting them to skin and dropped out of his grip to dance away. She'd let him follow her welty butt into her room and she practicaly disappeared by diving into the feather bed topped with a patchwork quilt made entirely of rabbit fur. -

ppppfff.. sadists... You're batshit.. the lot of us are.

-She licked her teeth and smirked at him- You know... I was threatened with a gag this weekend. Apparently growling and biting were not the answer to "I think you have had enough."

-She really wouldn't be here if she wasnt expecting exactly that grab or something quite similar. Still, she squeaked and shivered at the grip and the contact with the rest of her skin. That shiver colored the purr as she spoke.-

Comfortable... Mhmm. We both know that's a very bad joke.

-The heat of his hand amplified the heat in her skin and she wiggled into it while standing up on the tips of her toes to take her own nibbled greeting of his lips. She, however, curled her nails into her palms before setting them to skin and dropped out of his grip to dance away. She'd let him follow her welty butt into her room and she practicaly disappeared by diving into the feather bed topped with a patchwork quilt made entirely of rabbit fur. -

You're damned right, that was not the right answer to that particular comment. You know that I'm quite willing to force a gag on you, even if it risk getting my finger bloodied, if the situation calls for it. I think we can do without it for tonight, though. He smiled and enjoyed the way that she wiggled up against his hand, and the way the rest of her bodied rocked up against him momentarily. She then quickly slipped into bed, already naked. He peeled off his shirt, electing to keep his boxers on, at least for the moment.

She was resting on her stomach, her red ass in the air, with a few welts spreading out beyond her ass onto her lower back and the very tops of her thighs. He slid down next to her, his body resting against her side, as he lightly traced his hand down her back. He watched her face, his hip pressed against hers from the side as he dragged his fingers against the top welts, then dug his fingers in lightly, tracing them. What she wanted. He couldn't help himself but to give her bottom one light smack, despite himself, even as he gave her a wicked grin. He leaned down, though, to kiss her shoulder, teeth very gently grazing into her skin as he lay next to her.
Hmm, if you'd like, I get some oil to rub against these welts, sexy. Or maybe some aloe. But then...you'd rather they stay hot and tingly, rather than cooling off...heh.

His fingers encourage her thighs to part slightly as he explores the souveneirs of her weekend.

You're damned right, that was not the right answer to that particular comment. You know that I'm quite willing to force a gag on you, even if it risk getting my finger bloodied, if the situation calls for it. I think we can do without it for tonight, though. He smiled and enjoyed the way that she wiggled up against his hand, and the way the rest of her bodied rocked up against him momentarily. She then quickly slipped into bed, already naked. He peeled off his shirt, electing to keep his boxers on, at least for the moment.

She was resting on her stomach, her red ass in the air, with a few welts spreading out beyond her ass onto her lower back and the very tops of her thighs. He slid down next to her, his body resting against her side, as he lightly traced his hand down her back. He watched her face, his hip pressed against hers from the side as he dragged his fingers against the top welts, then dug his fingers in lightly, tracing them. What she wanted. He couldn't help himself but to give her bottom one light smack, despite himself, even as he gave her a wicked grin. He leaned down, though, to kiss her shoulder, teeth very gently grazing into her skin as he lay next to her.
Hmm, if you'd like, I get some oil to rub against these welts, sexy. Or maybe some aloe. But then...you'd rather they stay hot and tingly, rather than cooling off...heh.

His fingers encourage her thighs to part slightly as he explores the souveneirs of her weekend.

-The cool silky fur was heavenly. She'd roll in it on a normal day but not this one. The instant his fingers began their travels her eyes hooded over. Having goosebumps on welts made her skin twitch. She flinched at his smack, narrowing her gaze-

You're in biting range, you know.

-His teeth on her shoulder reminded her that she's also in biting range, deliciously so. Her thighs squeezed together just to feel the other trinkets she left with. Several very purple/black bite marks peppered her inner thighs and between those and his fingertips she was relaxing and twitching at the same time.-

Oil would be good. -one hand slid from under her head pointing northish towards a slightly hidden bottle of olive oil/arnica/vitamin e-

Shake it first but there is oil in the cubby in the headboard. Aloe actually makes my skin feel hotter, and sticky. That oil does neither, nor does it cool.

-The cool silky fur was heavenly. She'd roll in it on a normal day but not this one. The instant his fingers began their travels her eyes hooded over. Having goosebumps on welts made her skin twitch. She flinched at his smack, narrowing her gaze-

You're in biting range, you know.

-His teeth on her shoulder reminded her that she's also in biting range, deliciously so. Her thighs squeezed together just to feel the other trinkets she left with. Several very purple/black bite marks peppered her inner thighs and between those and his fingertips she was relaxing and twitching at the same time.-

Oil would be good. -one hand slid from under her head pointing northish towards a slightly hidden bottle of olive oil/arnica/vitamin e-

Shake it first but there is oil in the cubby in the headboard. Aloe actually makes my skin feel hotter, and sticky. That oil does neither, nor does it cool.

He recognized the slight twitches of her hips. She was settling in for bed, in a way, but she was still hungry. He wasn't ready to stimulate her THAT much, certainly not yet, and definitely not at this hour, while his mind was thinking of bed. Still, he could take some time to have his fun with her. After her thighs moved and spread lightly, he could see the evidence she was bearing, almost as if she was showing off to him. He movved his hand to trace the outline of a gash that had apparently broken the skin while she pointed.

He straightened himself up enough to open the cubby, and pull out the oil.
Lady's choice then. I'm willing to be the gentleman for the night. He grinned as he oiled his hands, and then spread a little across her hands and ass as he slid down in between her thighs, lazily letting his hands cup her ass cheeks. He pressed his lips down to flick against the curve of her well-bruised ass, even as he rubbed against her. Just relax, for now.... His voice dropping down husily from between her legs as he dragged his thumbs across her heated skin.

He recognized the slight twitches of her hips. She was settling in for bed, in a way, but she was still hungry. He wasn't ready to stimulate her THAT much, certainly not yet, and definitely not at this hour, while his mind was thinking of bed. Still, he could take some time to have his fun with her. After her thighs moved and spread lightly, he could see the evidence she was bearing, almost as if she was showing off to him. He movved his hand to trace the outline of a gash that had apparently broken the skin while she pointed.

He straightened himself up enough to open the cubby, and pull out the oil.
Lady's choice then. I'm willing to be the gentleman for the night. He grinned as he oiled his hands, and then spread a little across her back and ass as he slid down in between her thighs, lazily letting his hands cup her ass cheeks. He pressed his lips down to flick against the curve of her well-bruised ass, even as he rubbed against her. Just relax, for now.... His voice dropping down husily from between her legs as he dragged his thumbs across her heated skin.

-It made her smile, the thought of him being a gentleman but that is necessary for his style to work well. She could feel the oil touch her but it was neither hot nor cold but his hands... the the sweep of skin as he gathered heat in his palms, it made her feel the texture of each welt, each pin point nervending that was screaming in chorus with the others, individually. Her body softly rolled into his touch and she started purring. with his lips so close her skin sought the heat of his breath as well as his hands.-

-even worn out and exhausted the touch, the sliding pressure was extremely arousing. Her feet lifted to brush his arms as she sleepily cuddled into the furrs. She was set to drift as his hands swept, and squeezed, as fingertips traced angry red skin echoing whispered moans matched the patterns his touch created-

*Hell...yes it is Hell, but if it's where I must come to acknowledge Nina, then down to Hell I must go*

It goes without saying I miss you.

But I'll still say it.

:rose:

You have been well missed ,my friend and Hell has been lived off the pages of late, not much time for the click of keys.

I do like when you say it.

:kiss:

Back