PM asshattery

Yup! Ya done good! (Sometimes the fact that we don't look good in orange is the only reason some people are still walking. :D)

I worked Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. I'd rather work and let the nurses with little kids stay home and enjoy the holiday. Other than working, it was a good day. I'm in the middle of five days off in a row, so that made it more bearable too.

Whiny little baby. Ugh. Its men like him that get (hilariously) angry when a female prefers to keep him "as a friend"

my favorite shit PMs are, in no order:

-being passive aggressive about the amount of PMs I "must" receive
-asking me to provide proof of my gender on the first PM
-won't use skype or yahoo for phone sex and demands my real phone number

This happened yesterday:

Him: Hi 24 English male love your pics about to stroke to them now. If that's ok with you?

(as if his asking is some great f'ing honor I should be grateful to receive)

Me, thinking of this thread: Oh, I know where this one is going.

Him: Well you deserve caning I'm having to beat off while you've got a perfectly good body I could be using.

(Its not ME he wants, he just wants to fuck MY BODY. My consent or apparent consciousness having nothing to do with it. And who says "using" to a partner? That's just self-centered. And to decide I "deserve" a caning for not wanting to fuck him? Grrr... I've had enough of him at this point)

Me: Please place a red square in your bedroom window tonight so the devil can suck you into hell more efficiently for saying that.

Him: Ok.

Him, after several minutes of hard thinking: Please bend over the bed at midnight so your ready for satan to cane your ass with out the hassle for thinking that

Want a bigger laugh? Read his posts. Although after the first ten, you've read them all. :D
I see lots of horny commentary, but I don't see any real effort on his part. Can't believe he's 40, though. I figured early 20s based on the types of posts he was making.

I see lots of horny commentary, but I don't see any real effort on his part. Can't believe he's 40, though. I figured early 20s based on the types of posts he was making.

He sounds less mature than some of the boys that come sniffing around my 20 and 22 year old daughters :eek:

Haa haa, oh snap I just assumed he was in his early 20's too.
Well...I guess some men just never grow up, they only kind of hair over.

I didn't think he was that old. Wow!

He sounds less mature than some of the boys that come sniffing around my 20 and 22 year old daughters :eek:

LOL!

And he took his balls and went home. What a quitter.

Well played! How've you been? :)

This PM was in my "Other" inbox for my FB alter ego. I have no idea where I might have encountered this twatwaffle.

Asshat: Christian cunt!

Me: Excuse me, but have we met? While I will happily own up to my cuntitude, I am not a Christian.

Lack of religious beliefs aside, I find it appalling that you'd message a woman you don't even know and call her a cunt. Please tell me that you don't kiss the woman in your profile pic (or your mother) with that mouth.

This PM was in my "Other" inbox for my FB alter ego. I have no idea where I might have encountered this twatwaffle.

Asshat: Christian cunt!

Me: Excuse me, but have we met? While I will happily own up to my cuntitude, I am not a Christian.

Lack of religious beliefs aside, I find it appalling that you'd message a woman you don't even know and call her a cunt. Please tell me that you don't kiss the woman in your profile pic (or your mother) with that mouth.

I've not had a Christian cunt in a while. Do you know if they taste different from regular ones? :devil: :cool:

I've not had a Christian cunt in a while. Do you know if they taste different from regular ones? :devil: :cool:
Heh. I wouldn't know. The Christianity would probably be a deal-breaker for me, and so we'd never make it that far. :cool:

According to FB, he hasn't seen my response yet. I also called him out publicly on the thread we were both commenting on. :D

According to FB, he hasn't seen my response yet. I also called him out publicly on the thread we were both commenting on. :D

Well, when he does, ask him where the idea of you being Christian came from, the Old bearded guy in the sky whisper in his ear or something?

Back