No idea what to call this

Yerkiddin

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 27, 2017
Posts
669
Husband from a straight married couple (no kids, though) make friends with a bi woman. Husband is working away from home for a time, and tells wife he would like "naughty" pictures. Wife gets BiF to help take pictures. BiF starts by just taking pictures of Wife, but talks Wife into allowing BiF joining her in the pictures. Wife and BiF go from taking pictures to forgetting camera and having serious lesbian sex! (Wife did not know she was bi) When Husband can finally get home, Wife and BiF have a 3some with him to celebrate. Couple find they enjoy this so much, they wind up a trio.
 
Hi
Maybe she decides to send some risque pics to her husband in Christmas attire since hes out of town for a couple of weeks ans bi neighbor uses it to seduce her.

Tell me about the wife: name, look, jobs, etc. Age?
Husband?
Bi girl? Maybe she is a teenager....
 
What to call this? Your wildest dream.

Oh, no. My wildest dream has me as an 18 year old that attractive women find so appealing that they're willing to cooperate with each other to get me into bed with 3 or more of them. (This in a world without any "social" diseases!)
 
Back
Top