Blood War ~Closed~

Lexylove13

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 23, 2016
Posts
7,715
Isabella"Bella" Markethon
Age: 23
WKA64vU.jpg


Bella had landed the job of her career working on a tomb. Archeology was her cup of tea and this tomb was perfect. Her and her co workers have been working on the dig for a few months before finding a burial chamber. Fascinated as they did not know who it belonged too. Bella was looking over the coffin before she quickly pulled her hand back. Cutting her finger a tiny bit but it bled pretty good. The team decided to wait until morning to explore more. They headed back to the hotel for the night.
 
That night a woman a thief wanted for several crimes of defiling graves and stealing from them ventured into the dig site. As she was rumaging through the site. The artifact that bella had cut began to open. The blood spending the hours they worked revitalizing his body and repairing his cells. The prince of darkness Dracula had risen. The vampire walked casually to the woman distracted by her looting to notice his approuch. Though he doughted her human ears could notice his steps. He hungered he hungered for blood but also something he hadn't had in many generations. Trapped in that prison his kind hunted. His wives slaughtered. The prince of darkness had a lust for the flesh that rivaled his lust for blood. One that he would need many wives to help sate. Including the one that freed him. He would have her and with there link she would feel all the pleasure that he could offer as he gave it to his victims. He said "I see I am not the only one who enjoys a moonlit night my dear." Getting the thiefs attention.

(if you want to rp/ decide what the thief looks like)


Meanwhile as Bella and the others returned to the hotel. A man was watching them from the hotels bar. He said "your from the dig site right?" Bella the first to get his attention. He said "you should stay away from there. Its not safe to dig up lost things." The warning while cryptic had a air of threatening about it. One of Bella's coworkers "are you threatening us? Don't make me call security." THe man as quickly as he gave his warning said "don't say I didn't warn you." Leaving the hotel.
 
The thief had waited until the team left before she made her move. About a B-cup though she was skinny. Wanting to see what treasures she could find to make some money. Not hearing Dracula at all until he spoke. Pancing as she turned around to face him. Looking to see how she could escape without being caught.

Bella rolled her eyes as the man warned them. "Sir, I've had this conversation before. It's my job."she said. Ignoring the warning before she turned in for the night. Though curious as to whom's burial chamber they found. Clearly word had spread and it seem the chamber was to be left alone.
 
Dracula smirked seductivly at her as he stepped forward. He said "why do you look for somewhere to run. I don't want to turn you in. Your a woman who craves a better life. One where you never have to go hungry. One where you can take anything you want. He started to gaze into her eyes. Pulling her in with his hypnotic gaze. He said "I could give you all of that my dear." His voice turning seductive as he closed the distance. Now standing upon her still holding her gaze with his. He said "do you want to feel what real power is. The power to have whatever you want and the pleasure it can bring." His hand traveled up through the valley of her chest. Teasing her skin despite her blouse being in the way as he caressed up her neck tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.
 
What he saying was true the thief wanted that lifestyle. Not moving as he spoke but wondering where he came from. The moment she looked into his eyes it was game over. He had her right where he wanted her. "Yes I do.....show me."she said. Placing her hand on his as her gaze never left his face. She was willing to do whatever he wanted to gwt that lifestyle.
 
Dracula leaned in guiding her to the ground. Kissing the theif before moving to her neck. Licking it slowly. He would show her true pleasure before he turned her as his first wife. There blood always tasted the best after they orgasm ed. His hands gliding up her body to remove her blouse. Enjoying as she gave no resistance. He trailed his kisses down from her neck to the valley of her b cup breasts. Tasting each of her nipples. Eventually removing her pants and panties he kissed her inner thigh before he began to eat her out.

Meanwhile Bella was beginning to share in the thiefs pleasure in her room. Every lick every touch. Tingling her skin in the same places. Giving her a taste of the pleasure dracula would bring to her.
 
The thief put up no fight as she laid down. Letting him remove her clothes. Moaning as he sucked on her nipples. Letting out louder moan as he began to eat her out. Grabbing ahold of her tits as the pleasure built up.

Whereas Bella began to feel hot and bothered. Not sure why as she was just fine a minute ago. Having no special man in her life and not reading anything that would cause her to be turned on.
 
Dracula continued to pleasure her with his tongue. His fangs grazing teasingly along her clit but never hurting the thief. Dracula removed his ancient tattered trowsers. His undead cock hard and ready to give the thief the pleasure of her dreams before he ended her human life forever. He he kissed back up her body. Kissing her hungrily as he slid his cock into her pussy. Growling in lust at the familiar feeling of a woman wrapped around his length. Her velvety walls milking his cock for the seed his body could no longer produce. At least not produce a living child with. He began to thrust into her slowly. Then began picking up speed. Fucking her deeply again and again.

In Bella's apartment through the link she would begin to see a man more handsome than any human possible. Having sex with the thief. Dracula seemingly looking at Bella in the vision as the illusion of the thief turned into Bella showing her it could be her in this place. His cock showing her the ultimate pleasure. Bella feeling every touch every thrust as she watched the illusionary porno playing in her mind.
 
The thief was loving this as she moaned more. Pulling Dracula close as they kissed before moaning once more. Her smaller chest began to bounce as he fucked her. Loving that he started off slow before beginning to to go faster.

Bella blinked as she began to see a man fucking a woman. He was handsome though felt every inch of him as if he was inside her. Laying there on her as if the man was on top of her. "Who are you..."she asked. Not sure if this person could even hear her.
 
Dracula continued to fuck the thief. Her growing tightness and increased heart rate signalling she was close. He gave one last thrust saying "say it who do you belong to." When she came so did he filling her with his undead seed.

The illusion of Dracula fucking the thief/Bella continued. Till the thief's orgasm Bella feeling her own. The Dracula illusion merely smiled a seductive smile at her as it bit into the thief. Ending the vision as he drained the life giving blood from her. The next night she would rise as his bride.

Dracula buried her body far from the dig site so his new bride could sleep undisturbed. Dracula burying himself next to her. The next morning when Bella and the others would arrive at the site. Small traces of blood could be found and the theifs clothes. The artifact Dracula was sealed in destroyed.
 
"Oh fuck.....I'm yours!"she screamed. The thief came hard as she felt him cum as well. Letting out a scream a she felt him bite her neck, causing her to squirm a bit. Soon passing out as a her body went "dead". Bella soon felt her own orgasm though his face. That smile was going to haunt her. Finally getting some sleep.

The next morning was hell as the site had been breached. The artifact wa destoryed. Clothes and blood on the floor. "We aren't done here.....we need to find out who or what belonged here."she said.
 
The police stoppe Bella and her team. Saying "sorry miss this dig site is now officially a crime scene. I'm afraid your going to have to leave for now." Begining to tape off the site. Bella noticing the man with the warning from last night standing on the hill overlooking the site with a grim expression.
 
Bella was upset a she talked with her team. Wanting to know who or what was buried here. Excusing herself as she sent her team to do more research. Walking up the hill, "Care to tell wht you know? They are making seem like someone wa murder."she said.
 
The man glared at Bella and said "if its been let out there probably was. You need to leave get out of town. Flee to the farthest corners of the road. I don't think it can be stopped this time. It will be coming for you because you let it out. It wants you and won't stop till you join its depraved harem of blood." He turned to leave. Not even bothering to answer any of Bella's questions further.

That night Dracula rose rising from the dirt as he waited for his new bride to awaken as well. He wanted to see the thiefs reaction to her new form. Her eternal beauty and unrivaled desire for sex and blood. He always enjoyed his new brides enjoying the high of there first night as a vampire.
 
Bella was still confused as to what the man was talking about. Heading back to the hotel as they were heading home. Able to get the capital as their flight wa leaving in the morning. Though Bella wa getting ready for bed.

The new bride soon awoke but was confused. The thirst for blood was immediately as she looked around. "What happened to me."she said.
 
Dracula said "I gave you what you wanted. You wanted the strength to never hunger again. To take what you want. I made you bride one of many as you will come to find my lust is much to great for one to sate. You will never age remaining beautiful for ever. The only downside is you will never be able to see the sun again. It would destroy you and you will have to feed from humans to survive. You being only turned won't be able to change others as I can only kill them." He stood behind her his hand running up her naked body to her tits. Letting her feel how her new body received pleasure ten times more sensitively to before. He whispered in her ear "do you not remember my bride. Who do you belong to now in body in soul?"
 
The thief moaned as she leaned into his touch. Still a little confused as to what happened. Nuzzling Dracula's neck before kissing it. "I belong to you."she said. Soon planting herself on his lap. "What shall we do?"she asked. Not knowing he was going to find his next bride.
 
Dracula said first "we must find you your first meal. That and some modern clothes. We must do it without drawing to much attention." He guided her to clothing store where the manager was locking up. He said "go and use your powers of seduction. You can hold the mind of anyone you want just let gaze into your eyes draw them away from any possible witnesses then let nature take over and feed."
 
Nodding her head before she got off his lap. Nervous as the thirst began to take over. Following and listening to Dracula though nervous. The manager was male though she quietly walked up. He was taken back before she got him to look into her eyes. Moving around the shop as the manager followed her. Waiting for the right moment before she bit his neck. Draining him of all his blood, after she wipped her mouth. Smiling a she looked through the clothes.
 
Dracula found clothes that seemed to fit the modern times. They also complemented his tonned body. Even of his hypnotic gaze aided in seduction. It didn't hurt to get a targets attention before hand. He turned to his new bride anxious to see how she chose to dress for him.
 
The thief soon walked over as she choose some shirts and tank. Though she packed a bag with clothes in case they need it. The shorts hugged her ass, "Shall we go my love?" Curious as to what hehad planned next.
 
Dracula nodded admiring her clothes. Marveling at how simple and easy to remove humanity had made there clothing compared to the corsetts and dresses of his previous freedom. He said "yes my bride lets go." As they walked the night air. Looking like a typical couple he said "tell me my bride what do you know of those that dug me up. You knew the location of the dig site since you were there trying to rob it. One of them her blood freed me. She shared in your pleasure as I took you. I plan to take her soon. You want that as well don't you my bride after all its thanks to her that you now are what you are."
 
His bride pouted as she wanted to be the only one. "They are from America and well know. Thr government brought them in to do the dig. She probably is being sent home."she said. Staying close to Dracula as they walked. "Why is she important? Why do you need her?"she asked.
 
Dracula said "I see we will have to find out where there flight his heading and leaving from. We will be going to the airport." Hearing her words he said "because my bride. While you are stronger than you were as a human as more of my strenght and my hunger returns even you will be unable to fully satsify me alone. Also I tasted it when her blood revived she is from the family that sealed me the last of her line. If I change her I won't be able to be trapped again."
 
The thief sighed they walked, not amused by his words. "They probably are flying out from the capital in the morning."she said. Yet he was in control and his say goes. "I made sure to take some cash."she said. Knowing they made need it that too.
 
Back
Top