What am I looking for? Version 2.0

Updated version of my old thread.

" Well, at this point I am not sure anymore. A friend? Good conversation? Maybe? Who knows at this point.

I don't want the world... Just something more than I have right now. "

Here's the deal I have been here for almost 10 years. This should not be hard both in real life and here. I am looking for someone who can make me laugh, make me smile, and MAYBE more. I don't want drama, I don't want BS, and I do NOT want games. Be you...Good, bad, crazy, goofy, whatever you want just be YOU.

Life is too short. Ladies if this has piqued your interest feel free to drop me a line.

Matt

bump:rose::rose:

In keeping with the holiday spirit...

MessyPoliteGemsbuck-size_restricted.gif

Updated version of my old thread.

" Well, at this point I am not sure anymore. A friend? Good conversation? Maybe? Who knows at this point.

I don't want the world... Just something more than I have right now. "

Here's the deal I have been here for almost 10 years. This should not be hard both in real life and here. I am looking for someone who can make me laugh, make me smile, and MAYBE more. I don't want drama, I don't want BS, and I do NOT want games. Be you...Good, bad, crazy, goofy, whatever you want just be YOU.

Life is too short. Ladies if this has piqued your interest feel free to drop me a line.

Matt

bump:rose::rose:

Back