Mature man seeking BBW tushie...

anonhorny

Really Experienced
Long time Lit fiend here. Creativity is hot.

I confess to being an ass man. As I have matured, I find women "of substance" to be breathtakingly arousing. Specifically, Rubenesque women with a penchant for assplay / anal exploration.

I seek someone to be a regular playmate, yes. But more than that, a fellow explorer.

D&S BDSM both have some facets worthy of exploration, but I am not in the BDSM community per se, and am far more focused on playful exploration. Fun.

I would dearly love to find a woman whith whom to share emails, texts, KIK or whatever is most comfortable as a means of communication. Discretion is assured.

Face to face meeting is an option if you are local to me here in Denver, but it is not a primary driver.

Creative interaction and mutual masturbation are.

PMs are welcome, as is KIKing me at...

pedalpusher070

EDIT: to correct Kik address....it's right now....

Last edited:
Come come now.... surely out of the 70 or so views this post got, SOMEONE is curious enough to reach out and dip their toe in...no?

Shocked......shocked I say!!!

150 views now.....lol....not any brave souls save for one hit-n-run Kik.

Sigh.....ok. One shameless bump tonight just to keep this post on the radar. Nearing the weekend, so maybe better luck. Look for a couple bumps. But not TOO many. I don't want to be "bump rude."

Had to fix my Kik address....my apologies. I seemed to have fumble fingered the "dot" in between pedal and pusher in my Kik name.

There should be NO period.

Pedalpusher070 is the correct contact name.

I feel dumb now.....SMH

Back