Oral Servitude 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just found out that the tissue in a cheek is the same tissue inside a vagina... no wonder giving a blowjob feels so good.

tumblr_oebl1bIY0Z1te68f4o1_400.gif

So. I read guys' perspectives on sex stuff. Came across this (not naughty literally):

"To me, oral stimulation feels degrading to the woman and I don't like it because of that. I think the most attractive feature of a woman is her face and I'd rather see it light up in ecstasy than look at the top of her head."

Such thoughts. That poor man.

In response to him, I say try it like this. :)

So. I read guys' perspectives on sex stuff. Came across this (not naughty literally):

"To me, oral stimulation feels degrading to the woman and I don't like it because of that. I think the most attractive feature of a woman is her face and I'd rather see it light up in ecstasy than look at the top of her head."
Such thoughts. That poor man.
Yes, a tragically misguided soul. :(

I just found out that the tissue in a cheek is the same tissue inside a vagina... no wonder giving a blowjob feels so good.

Well I never knew that, I have learned something new again today. Thanks BFG. :)
*presses save on the memory bank for future use*:D

One of my favorite parts of servitude is the cleanup.
When he’s still hard and covered in us. I rub my face all over him, bathing in us. Feeling the warm sticky wet dripping from my chin from the head of his cock and down to his balls. Beyond. I get it all.
Sucking and milking with my tongue those last thick tastes.

I love that he stretches back, as if it’s a given I will do this. It is. Sometimes he even says, “clean me up” and it’s not a question.
So, I lick and I suck and I savor that tangy, salty, sweet stuff. And I wonder, if he will soften, relax, or grow in my mouth so we can keep going.

^^ So fucking hot. Love to give that command myself. And there's something extra sensual to a woman's tongue on my length as I slowly loose hardness, but am still hyper sensitized. And to feel it go up and down my length and suck out the last drops coming out of me ... has been known to get me up again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back