Mature Impreg Ideas (Inc included)

Amnoartist

Virgin
Mature Impreg Story Ideas (Inc included)

Hey guys, new to the forum here, so still getting my bearings, so to speak.

Wanted to share a bunch of ideas I have for stories, most of which are incestuous, which some people might be aversed to. Feedback is appreciated :)

• A grandmother wants one last crack at trying for a baby but she has no lover. Hating to see her down, her grandson puts morals aside and 'helps' in that endeavour. This would probably be titled "Helping Gran," or something within that vein.
  • A mother has a child with her son to spite her loveless husband, titled "Keeping It In The Family."
  • A young man learns he's inherited a large fortune but has to impregnate his mother & grandmother to actually gain the money, titled "Inheritance."
  • The forbidden sexual relationship between a college student and tutor reaches a landmark moment when it's revealed she's pregnant with his child, in "An Education in Parenthood."

Let me know your thoughts, guys. Which idea(s) appeal to you - if any?

Last edited:
Hey guys, new to the forum here, so still getting my bearings, so to speak.

Wanted to share a bunch of ideas I have for stories, most of which are incestuous, which some people might be aversed to. Feedback is appreciated :)

• A grandmother wants one last crack at trying for a baby but she has no lover. Hating to see her down, her grandson puts morals aside and 'helps' in that endeavour. This would probably be titled "Helping Gran," or something within that vein.
  • A mother has a child with her son to spite her loveless husband, titled "Keeping It In The Family."
  • A young man learns he's inherited a large fortune but has to impregnate his mother & grandmother to actually gain the money, titled "Inheritance."
  • The forbidden sexual relationship between a college student and tutor reaches a landmark moment when it's revealed she's pregnant with his child, in "An Education in Parenthood."

Let me know your thoughts, guys. Which idea(s) appeal to you - if any?

The first three could have serious genetic consequences. The last is somewhat intriguing.

The first three could have serious genetic consequences. The last is somewhat intriguing.

You're right that the first three ideas could turn out problematic for the characters, but in being a work of fiction, that could turn out to not be the case. We'll see how thing go.

The college tutor idea is, of course, far less alarming.

Back