The Confessional

Status
Not open for further replies.
IC... Oops... I let my priorities get a little mixed up.

I thought I had time to eat and masturbate before class...

I'm gonna be hungry tonight... and late to class.

This is a first for me.

I don't really talk about personal things, or give hints. I hold things pretty close. But September, as I've been reminded every day for the last month, is Suicide Prevention Month.

I can't tell you how clinical those words sound to me.

They're easy to dissect, easy to pick apart. But the issue that they address, well. There's no easy pickings there. If I could type out some reasonable explanation for why people chose that course of action - oh, I would. I would drop to my knees just for some small shred of paper, all for a why.

I confess that I'm angry. I confess that I'm hurt. Suicide itself is a horrible, awful tragedy. Suicide in youth is just that much more heartbreaking. And please, please don't think I'm using age as a devaluation tool. Life is precious. No matter what you believe in, it is precious. You only get one shot. And if someone along the way that you love throws away their shot - what do you do?

I think you can keep your mind open. I think you can reserve judgment. I think you can love without reservation. I think you can supersede bias. I think you can honor who they were with how you live your life. I don't mean to instill walls in your life - only to gently remind.

Life is short.

The dark can be deep.

There is a light.

Trust it, and most importantly - know you are loved. Always.

Always.

And this. And this.

Last edited:
Oh.. Tess.

I'm really sorry. I know, and I'm sure that you have plenty of people telling this, but if you need to talk, just say.

This is a first for me.

I don't really talk about personal things, or give hints. I hold things pretty close. But September, as I've been reminded every day for the last month, is Suicide Prevention Month.

I can't tell you how clinical those words sound to me.

They're easy to dissect, easy to pick apart. But the issue that they address, well. There's no easy pickings there. If I could type out some reasonable explanation for why people chose that course of action - oh, I would. I would drop to my knees just for some small shred of paper, all for a why.

I confess that I'm angry. I confess that I'm hurt. Suicide itself is a horrible, awful tragedy. Suicide in youth is just that much more heartbreaking. And please, please don't think I'm using age as a devaluation tool. Life is precious. No matter what you believe in, it is precious. You only get one shot. And if someone along the way that you love throws away their shot - what do you do?

I think you can keep your mind open. I think you can reserve judgment. I think you can love without reservation. I think you can supersede bias. I think you can honor who they were with how you live your life. I don't mean to instill walls in your life - only to gently remind.

Life is short.

The dark can be deep.

There is a light.

Trust it, and most importantly - know you are loved. Always.

Always.

And this. And this.
I've lost two people to suicide, a very dear friend and a good colleague. Both cases were unexpected and traumatic. I won't delve into details. I only want to tell those that contemplate suicide to think again. You leave open gaping wounds with those you leave behind.

Please, just don't do it. :(

ICT: I turned 30 today. Big fat Three-Zero. And I wish I had time to visit with people, but I'm trying to write a paper. I seriously wish I were able to focus and organize ideas better.

ICT: I turned 30 today. Big fat Three-Zero. And I wish I had time to visit with people, but I'm trying to write a paper. I seriously wish I were able to focus and organize ideas better.

ICT I have been hoping a Shadow would pop up...I have birthday hugs waiting for him.

winks

So.... it's true. Hart of Dixie. That shit makes me giggle even though a part of me feels like I should hate the show... but I grew up in the south, the people amuse me, the dialogue is hilarious and the situations? I know people who have lives like that.

*goes of laughing*

I confess that I have lately had a great many urges to push a sexy gal to their knees.

ICT: I am thinking of getting with her purely for selfishness and all the wrong reasons.

To alleviate server load, we're slowly closing down any threads with over 5,000 posts.

The new thread is here (clickie!).

As annoying as this may be, phasing out all or most of the active super-long/never-ending threads will increase the forum speed substantially. If you see a thread that's active with more than 5,000 posts, please feel free to PM me with the link.

Please note that these threads are not being removed - just closed to new posts.

Thank you for your patience and kind understanding! :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back