Photo Tributes

I remeber being about 20 and quite new to the web. A guy I was chatting to on MSN suggested tributing one of my pics, I thought he meant giving me an award of some sort!... I am a much wiser owl now :D
 
Eastern! - I knew there was something I was forgetting. Thanks for reminding me. :)
 
Last edited:
I remember getting my first tribute....it was so hot...it turned me on seeing what picture they chose and all of their Cum on the picture...it also showed his hard cock....Mmmmmm...I've since received two more and they were so hot but no cock in the pic. Just thinking about them turns me on.
 
I have gotten my fair share of these " tributes " :) though i lost all of them when i deleted my last email addy to someone hacking into it and now have ummmm nothing :( oh well ??
 
It's been a few years ago, but I remember getting a surprise tribute. It was so hot I still have it saved on my computer.
 
Great to see so many people enjoying this thread!

So where would you like your tributes on the photo?

Also would you prefer them private or shared with other lit members?
 
Nicole-Marciano.jpg


Here's one of my avatar. It would be an honor.
 
Where did the tributes go?

Just looking through the old posts and all the tribute photos have gone!

Whats a tribute photo page without tribute photos!

Would anyone like one done and displayed on here?
 
The last one I recieved was a wonderful man stroking himself in front of his computer with my pics, and I watched him shoot his load high into the air. Great vid, I used it myself a couple of times..

tifani
 
The last one I recieved was a wonderful man stroking himself in front of his computer with my pics, and I watched him shoot his load high into the air. Great vid, I used it myself a couple of times..

tifani

I need to break my video tribute virginity!

So is anyone intrestedd in having there tribute shown on the page?

Alot of people dont know what tributing is yet, would be great to show them!

If you'd like one to post here or private drop me a line :)
 
Back
Top