Threesome

Unfortunately I have not experienced one but would willing to participate if ever invited to one.
 
Love for Shorties!

I am 5'10", and married to a 4'11" lady, and my x wife was also 4'10"

I love short women because when you put your arm around them and they cuddle in you really feel protective and sheltering.
 
Will you kindly expound why is that so Mr? ;)

I'm 5'10 and LOVE feeling like the bigger, dominant party. Short girls just have that awesome hotness in a small package, and every one I've ever known was also a firecracker...which makes for such a great combination in bed.
 
It'll happen. If you have a kink scene where you live, that might be a good place to start. Or you could always do it the old fashioned way and meet them at a bar ( or a church-hahaha, j/k)
 
Had two, one MMF, one MFF, both were wonderful.

I’ve had a MFM, it was ok but my buddy was very homophobic. I love sucking another guy. My wife is in the fence but gets so wet when we role play and suck one of her dildo’s together. She says she wants to share a cock with me, but I’m not sure she really does. I eating my cum from her, love to try someone else’s while it leaks from her tight wet hole.
 
I’ve had a MFM, it was ok but my buddy was very homophobic. I love sucking another guy. My wife is in the fence but gets so wet when we role play and suck one of her dildo’s together. She says she wants to share a cock with me, but I’m not sure she really does. I eating my cum from her, love to try someone else’s while it leaks from her tight wet hole.

Where do I sign up?
 
I love threesomes.

Over the years I’ve enjoyed many mfm’s It’s lovely joining a couple or sharing your gf with another tactile guy.
My current gf loves being pleasured by two horny guys. It’s such a turn on making her cum and cum.
 
I like the sexual variety of 3sum sex

I share my gf witha couple of friends and play as the 3rd person with two younger couples who wanted an older playmate. I love the sexual intensity, the many sexual combinations that two men and a woman can enjoy. It’s incredibly pleasurable.
 
Back
Top