Would you meet someone from Lit for coffee?

Noticed a lot of posters saying they have met with their special sweetheart. Would be nice to have someone call me their sweetheart.
 
I absolutely would!

Coffee is my second favorite beverage and sex is my second favorite subject of conversation.

And getting to know a fellow Litster in person would be fabulous.

(Water and weather top those respective lists if anyone carea to know)
 
Let's have lunch!

I definitely would like to meet new friends locally.
If you're in Southern California, send me a private message.
 
I wanna meet u for 2 of ur fav things. Maybe we will make another day thing on the process
 
Yes!! Boston area

Have thought about it and think it could be fun to meet... Boston (MetroWest) here. Looking for women (not guys) please. :)
 
I have met several from Lit now and I have no regrets. But I might not be as quick to say yes anymore.
 
Yes

Not just anyone but if it’s someone I’ve chatted with a bit. Yeah.
 
Distance and the fact that this is my little secret...
I get that. Finding the right person close enough distance wise can be a challenge. You don’t want them too close though either though because you want to be able to return real life after the meet up is over. That’s how I look at it anyways.
 
If it was someone I had talked to for awhile and felt comfortable .
 
I get that. Finding the right person close enough distance wise can be a challenge. You don’t want them too close though either though because you want to be able to return real life after the meet up is over. That’s how I look at it anyways.

Exactly, I like the distance...but then when traveling, its fun to be close...just not too close :)
 
Back
Top