I just love wearing bodysuit.

Attachments

• 0_inCollage_20180403_082116021.jpg
    0_inCollage_20180403_082116021.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 2
Leather and Lace with 7" high heels.
wwiIgNqh.jpg

you look sexy too wow

Well...I've finally got something personal to share. Not much....but....after deleting all of my intimate images from local machines and online in a "guilty purge" years ago, I finally got around to get getting a webcam again and taking a few images. Much more to cum.

These were taken during a LONG online play session night before last in which I broadcast lingerie and dildo play on Dirty Roulette. About half a dozen guys got off online while camming with me until I finally exploded simultaneously with a very vocal guy who encouraged me and pushed me over the top with his dirty talk.

I got so wrapped up in the hotness that I didn't record the action. Next time !!

This is the Satin Cami and Thong Set from Xdress (Body Aware). I bought the set in Lavender, Mint and Pink. It's just great and comfortable under street clothes too.

very nice ...love your cami and panties

Well...I've finally got something personal to share. Not much....but....after deleting all of my intimate images from local machines and online in a "guilty purge" years ago, I finally got around to get getting a webcam again and taking a few images. Much more to cum.

These were taken during a LONG online play session night before last in which I broadcast lingerie and dildo play on Dirty Roulette. About half a dozen guys got off online while camming with me until I finally exploded simultaneously with a very vocal guy who encouraged me and pushed me over the top with his dirty talk.

I got so wrapped up in the hotness that I didn't record the action. Next time !!

This is the Satin Cami and Thong Set from Xdress (Body Aware). I bought the set in Lavender, Mint and Pink. It's just great and comfortable under street clothes too.

Very nice and you look hot and sexy xx

Back