Shy no longer....

A little late to the party, but WOW! Very sexy.
Fashionably late, darling. That's all. /wink
Thank you very much for your compliment!

Wow. . .what a completely unexpected and yet oh so incredible surprise. . .

I am picking my jaw up off the floor as I type this.

Someone should have gotten a new toy a loooooooong time ago if it was destined to lead to pics of this nature.
Well hello there! I know you! /giggle
So pleased that I still got it...with a few surprises.
Welcome back to you!

not what i meant but i'm down with whatever :)
A man who is adaptable to the situation! Valuable indeed! /giggle

Lead the way. I'll gladly follow. :devil:
Oh my! Such obedience! /wink No where is that whip....

YOu guys rock

MissBC _ Your bloody awesome :)
Why thank you! I adore the accent you must have /beam

Now that's a bunny tail I can get behind!

You're too sexy, thanks for sharing, gorgeous! Can't wait to see more of what your new little toy provides. =)
*wiggles tail* Shall we test that theory out? /giggle
So pleased you are enjoying it!

It looks like you are ready to play ;)
So very. That little whip makes the most delicious sound when it strikes skin.
/Devilish_grin

:heart: x 100
this one came in quite handy. . .
I remember what you like /wink

I know I will be visiting this thread every day. You are very beautiful
Awwww, thank you so much! I will be sure to post some more in the near future!

Thank you for posting such sexy pics. Your one sexy bunny.:kiss:
So sweet! Thank you for the kind compliment! I appreciate it very much! /beam

These pictures are quite the visual stimulant. Thank you for sharing yourself with us. I look forward to seeing more of you. :rose:

Your very welcome. Your one lovely woman. I love starting my week.off with a sexy woman.:kiss:

You're most welcome, gamer girl. What are you currently playing these days?
Guild Wars 2 holds my attention for PC and I am a sucker for the Lego series of games for Xbox (Star Wars, Indiana Jones, etc.). As far as table top, I just played Tales of Arabian Nights for the first time in a long time.

Your very welcome. Your one lovely woman. I love starting my week.off with a sexy woman.:kiss:
Awwww...so pleased I can help make a Monday a positive thing /wink

Guild Wars 2 holds my attention for PC and I am a sucker for the Lego series of games for Xbox (Star Wars, Indiana Jones, etc.). As far as table top, I just played Tales of Arabian Nights for the first time in a long time.

Awwww...so pleased I can help make a Monday a positive thing /wink

Nice! Lego Games are always awesome. You aren't fragging fools in Halo 4 yet??:D

Nice! Lego Games are always awesome. You aren't fragging fools in Halo 4 yet??:D
Oh my. I am simply terrible at FPS games. Gimmie an instance where I can be a multi-tasking healer and I can rock your world, but first person view of my hands, a gun, and targeting reticle? Total suck.
/laugh

Oh my. I am simply terrible at FPS games. Gimmie an instance where I can be a multi-tasking healer and I can rock your world, but first person view of my hands, a gun, and targeting reticle? Total suck.
/laugh

lol. Healer? Total suck? Now I'm interested!!

lol. Healer? Total suck? Now I'm interested!!
/laugh
Ok, perhaps my wording was....suggestive?
I enjoy healer classes. In WoW my favorite class was druid. It's fun to track multiple targets and keep their health up. And sucking? Well there is a good and to bad to every situation, right? I might suck at FPS games, but I can make suck a good thing in other scenarios.

/laugh
Ok, perhaps my wording was....suggestive?
I enjoy healer classes. In WoW my favorite class was druid. It's fun to track multiple targets and keep their health up. And sucking? Well there is a good and to bad to every situation, right? I might suck at FPS games, but I can make suck a good thing in other scenarios.

I bet you can. Those lips of yours....

Welcome back .. MissCandyBunny ... Your thread has Expoded
Good Looking .. :D ... As well it should ... ;)

attachment.php

Lovely Bootay and some Nice Ink !!!

Thanks For Sharing .. :rose: :kiss: :kiss:

Back